Storyist discussion

Shameless Self-Promotion

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Lesley (cplesley) | 12 comments In the interests of shameless self-promotion, shall we add our own books to the bookshelf? I think that may mean adding discussion topics for the books, and perhaps a separate folder to hold the discussions.

message 2: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin (steakpirate) | 4 comments That sounds fine to me. You're both moderators, so you can figure out the logistics of organization yourself. :D

message 3: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Lesley (cplesley) | 12 comments Okay, I'll give it a try. Goodreads didn't accept my first attempt, but I probably missed some bell or whistle.

message 4: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Lesley (cplesley) | 12 comments Just started a giveaway for The Not Exactly Scarlet Pimpernel. Just in case any of you three decide to enroll. ;)

message 5: by Steve (new)

Steve Shepard | 1 comments Looks like quite a few people have enrolled already!

message 6: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Lesley (cplesley) | 12 comments And since the prior giveaway generated some buzz (if few sales), I set up one for The Golden Lynx. Started today, goes through March 24 (that is, it ends at the stroke of midnight leading into 3/25).

Lynx also won the poll for selection as the Featured Author Group Read for March 2013 held by Historical Fictionistas, which makes me happy. I know most of you are not historical fiction aficionados, but if you happen to join the group, stop by and add your voices to the discussion.