The Super Awesome Club discussion

Spring Fever!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

Katherine | 1391 comments Mod
Who's getting it?! I know I am! It snowed last week, yet just today it was around 70 degrees! I'm so happy!!!! :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It NEVER snows here. grrrrrrrr. However, it is getting really warm here, too. Now i can start wearing shorts and not wear a sweater.

message 3: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

Halley (jacketgirl) | 1164 comments Mod
70 DEGREES? YOU must be SOOOOOOO happy

message 4: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

I am extremely!
I'm sorry you never get snow! We hardly get it, but this year we did! Have you ever seen snow? :D
I can't wait for summer!

message 5: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (weareattached) Well I've gotten a lot of snow and no warm temps. so I am wicked jealous and in real need of spring. So I guess I do have spring fever.... brrr

message 6: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Be happy you got 70 degree weather! Its like not snowing here but...slushing!

message 7: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

I hate the slush!

message 8: by Halley, The Giggly One (new)

Halley (jacketgirl) | 1164 comments Mod
We got more powder this morning on my way to school. WHEN WILL SPRING BE HERE????

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I have seen snow actually i have seen a blizzard because where my grandparents live it snows lots around christmas. It is really fun.

message 10: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

I love snow.
Where do they live?

It seems like it will never come, Squire Squirt.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I live in Austin, but my grandparents live in a small town called Hereford, Texas.

message 12: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

It snows in Texas?!?! I didn't know that! cool

message 13: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Haha yeah. I hate the slush too! It like doesnt even count as snow -_- or atleast shouldnt

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right!!! However, there are the most fun/horrible snowball fights with slush. LOL!

message 15: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

that is very true!

message 16: by Kara (new)

Kara | 27 comments I want snow!!! Where I live, it's always burning hot. in the winter too. *whines uncontrollably for snow**stops when mom comes into room to ask what the heck i'm doing*

message 17: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

lol
Where do you live? I don't need to know the city (because that would be stalker-ish) just the state.

message 18: by Kara (new)

Kara | 27 comments southern california. near los angeles.

message 19: by Katherine, The Math Nerd (new)

Ah. I understand. :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, i heard that the water there is never really hot. That it is still pretty cold during the summer.

message 21: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 31 comments Haha you got that from Mrs. Burgess Cartoonist. :) You learn something new every day! I really wished it snowed here too because it was amazing in Chicago and Colorado when I went there in the winter/spring. I must say, I throw a killer snowball. >:-)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.