Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Susie's September Reads

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (SusieinKS) | 1344 comments I think I will post mine too since Sunday is usually a busy TV night and I probably won't finish another book tonight ;)

Murder of a Beauty Shop Queen: A Dan Rhodes Mystery by Bill Crider (4)
Split Image by Robert B. Parker (4)
The Curse of the Holy Pail by Sue Ann Jaffarian (4)
The Shanghai Moon by S.J. Rozan (3.5)
The Memphisto Club by Tess Gerritsen (4)
A Fitting End by Melissa Bourbon (4)
Enterprise by Vonda M. McIntyre (3.5)
Robert B. Parker's Fool Me Twice by Michael Brandman (4)
Death Pays the Rose Rent by Valerie S. Malmont (4)
Do Not Disturb by Kate Kingsbury (4)
Murder Grins and Bears It by Deb Baker (3.5)
Death, Lies and Apple Pies by Valerie S. Malmont (4)

message 2: by Ann (last edited Sep 30, 2012 05:09PM) (new)

Ann (AnnRumsey) | 11176 comments Good month, Susie! Looking forward to the Jesse Stone book too! I thought The Mephisto Club was especially creepy and chilling! Sunday night is a busy TV night. Dexter is back tonight!!

message 3: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 3198 comments I've read 2 on your list, Susie. I'm all current with the Odelia Gray books. I really like that series. Also liked A FITTING END. The new one in that series is on the way to me.

message 4: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (SusieinKS) | 1344 comments Ann wrote: "Good month, Susie! Looking forward to the Jesse Stone book too! I thought The Mephisto Club was especially creepy and chilling! Sunday night is a busy TV night. Dexter is back tonight!!"

Thank you Ann! Now I know why the Tess Gerritsen book wouldn't come up - I misspelled it ;)

message 5: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Susie in KS wrote: "I think I will post mine too since Sunday is usually a busy TV night and I probably won't finish another book tonight ;)

Murder of a Beauty Shop Queen: A Dan Rhodes Mystery by Bill Crider (4)
..."

A good month for you.