what are you currently reading?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 652) (652 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1315 comments Mod
Tell me what you're reading an how you're liking it so far

message 2: by Morgan (new)

I'll go first (hopefully there will be 2nd 3rd 4th etc.)

I'm currently reading BZrk by Michael Grant and So far i'm really loving it, although it's a bit confusing i'm sure i'll understand it all in the end like i always do -_-

message 3: by Brittan (new)

Brittan (WrittenByBrittan) | 59 comments I'm currently reading Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone. It's super good, I'm loving it.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Brittan wrote: "I'm currently reading Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone. It's super good, I'm loving it."

Great :D I've actually never heard of that before but I just read the description and it sounds Intresting u most tell me when you're finished how u liked it

message 5: by Brittan (new)

Brittan (WrittenByBrittan) | 59 comments Morgan wrote: "Brittan wrote: "I'm currently reading Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone. It's super good, I'm loving it."

Great :D I've actually never heard of that before but I just read the description a..."

K, I will do that.

message 6: by Tanjlisa (new)

Tanjlisa Marie (TanjlisaMarie) | 36 comments I have a new YA urban fantasy novel coming out this Halloween. It's called Codename Fairy Godmother: Reassigned. Pop over to the website to read the synopsis. www.TanjlisaMarie.com

message 7: by .:Alexis:.➳ (new)

.:Alexis:.➳ we❥live❥and❥breathe❥words (BrownEyedBookLover805) I'm currently reading Graceling by Kristen Cashore and Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick(: Really loving both so far!! Can't wait to see what happens next.

message 8: by Morgan (new)

.:Alexis:.☮ wrote: "I'm currently reading Graceling by Kristen Cashore and Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick(: Really loving both so far!! Can't wait to see what happens next."

I really enjoyed Hush Hish I haven't read Graceling but hopefully I'll read it soon.

Tanjlisa wrote: "I have a new YA urban fantasy novel coming out this Halloween. It's called Codename Fairy Godmother: Reassigned. Pop over to the website to read the synopsis. www.TanjlisaMarie.com"

Wow that sounds really great and mysterious Is it coming out exactly on Halloween?

message 9: by Tanjlisa (new)

Tanjlisa Marie (TanjlisaMarie) | 36 comments Yes! But if you are interested in getting a review copy, I will gladly consider...feeding off your enthusiasm.
:-)

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Tanjlisa wrote: "Yes! But if you are interested in getting a review copy, I will gladly consider...feeding off your enthusiasm.
:-)"

Wow really? That would be amazing (:

message 11: by Amreen (new)

Amreen Iam currently reading The Rivals by Daisy Whitney..its a sequel to The Mockingbirds. so far The Rivals is going on good.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Amreen wrote: "Iam currently reading The Rivals by Daisy Whitney..its a sequel to The Mockingbirds. so far The Rivals is going on good."

I haven't read the mockingbird but I've heard it's really great and I'm dying to read it but I have seen the 2nd book at my library which is a real surprise so maybe that have the 1st

message 13: by Amreen (new)

Amreen Its good..you should get hold of The Mockingbirds.
ya i am sure they will have the first one too. :)

message 14: by Devon (new)

Devon (BooksandBeyond28) I'm currently reading The Selection by Kiere Cass adn Numbers by Rachel Ward.

message 15: by Nici (new)

Nici I'm currently reading The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Nici wrote: "I'm currently reading The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff"

Oh I've heard lots of great stuff on that book you most tell m how it is

Devon wrote: "I'm currently reading The Selection by Kiere Cass adn Numbers by Rachel Ward."

Cool how are you liking it so far?

message 17: by Nici (new)

Nici Morgan wrote: "Nici wrote: "I'm currently reading The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff"

Oh I've heard lots of great stuff on that book you most tell m how it is

I will ;) I loved "The Replacement" by Brenna Yovanoff so much that I had to get this one.

message 18: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 5 comments I'm currently reading Stalk Me...it's a fun, witty, high school drams filled book! I am really enjoying it so far!

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily (WickedGoodBooks92) | 18 comments I'm currently reading The Iron King. Pretty sure I read it like 4 years ago, but I can't remember anything about it.

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Emily wrote: "I'm currently reading The Iron King. Pretty sure I read it like 4 years ago, but I can't remember anything about it."

I feel like the total last person to not read that book I have to read it soon though

Courtney wrote: "I'm currently reading Stalk Me...it's a fun, witty, high school drams filled book! I am really enjoying it so far!"

That's great it's always great to love a book :D

message 21: by Kylan (new)

Kylan  (kylan16) I'm reading Speechless by Hannah Harrigton!

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Kylan wrote: "I'm reading Speechless by Hannah Harrigton!"

Oh that book looks really great how are you liking it so far?

message 23: by Brittan (new)

Brittan (WrittenByBrittan) | 59 comments Morgan wrote: "Brittan wrote: "I'm currently reading Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone. It's super good, I'm loving it."

Great :D I've actually never heard of that before but I just read the description a..."

It was so good. I loved it!!! I'll put the link here for my review when I have it up.

message 24: by Brittan (new)

Brittan (WrittenByBrittan) | 59 comments Tanjlisa wrote: "I have a new YA urban fantasy novel coming out this Halloween. It's called Codename Fairy Godmother: Reassigned. Pop over to the website to read the synopsis. www.TanjlisaMarie.com"

Your book sounds soooo good!!! I can't wait for it to come out, so I can read it!!!

message 25: by Tanjlisa (new)

Tanjlisa Marie (TanjlisaMarie) | 36 comments Brittan wrote: "Tanjlisa wrote: "I have a new YA urban fantasy novel coming out this Halloween. It's called Codename Fairy Godmother: Reassigned. Pop over to the website to read the synopsis. www.TanjlisaMarie.com..."

Thanks, Brittan. I'm sending Morgan a review copy next week. Would you like one also? Inbox me your PO Box and I will gladly send you one too!

message 26: by Brittan (new)

Brittan (WrittenByBrittan) | 59 comments Tanjlisa wrote: "Brittan wrote: "Tanjlisa wrote: "I have a new YA urban fantasy novel coming out this Halloween. It's called Codename Fairy Godmother: Reassigned. Pop over to the website to read the synopsis. www.T..."

Thanks so much!

message 27: by Amreen (new)

Amreen Tanjlisa wrote: "I have a new YA urban fantasy novel coming out this Halloween. It's called Codename Fairy Godmother: Reassigned. Pop over to the website to read the synopsis. www.TanjlisaMarie.com"

ooohhh i really liked the title of the book..its catchy..i have to get hold of that book :)

message 28: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 5 comments Kylan wrote: "I'm reading Speechless by Hannah Harrigton!"

Just looked into this book, it looks really good. I added it to my tbr! How are you liking it?

message 29: by Brittan (new)

Brittan (WrittenByBrittan) | 59 comments I'm now reading The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski. It's so different from anything I have read before. I'm loving it!

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Brittan wrote: "I'm now reading The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski. It's so different from anything I have read before. I'm loving it!"

Oh yay that's great to hear I've just recently gotten that and it's coming through the mail sometime soon (:

message 31: by Morgan (new)

I just finished BZRK by Michael Grant I totally loved it

Now I've started Monument 14 by Emmy laybourne and The Girl in the Mirror A Novel in Poems and Journal Entries by Meg Kearney and they are great so far. And today our tomorrow I may be starting City of Losf souls I hate how I read so many books at the same time but I should be finished with The Girl in the Mirror soon because most of its in poetic form and it's great so far so it should be an easy yet deep read

message 32: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 12 comments Hello, I'm new =)

I followed Tana over here.

I am currently reading the second book in Elle Casey's War of the Fae series:
I really love her heroine, Jayne.
Call to Arms (War of the Fae, #2) by Elle Casey

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Kelly wrote: "Hello, I'm new =)

I followed Tana over here.

I am currently reading the second book in Elle Casey's War of the Fae series:
I really love her heroine, Jayne.
Call to Arms (War of the Fae, #2) by Elle Casey"

I've actually never heard of this series. I feel like I've learned about a lot more books just from this thread. Anyways I just read the synopsis for the first book and it looks great how did you like it?

message 34: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 12 comments I *adored* it. It was the first I read of hers, and I ended up reading more stuff by her because of how impressed I was with it.

Here is the review I did of it:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

I had intended to get back to the series LONG before now, time just got away from me and I was reading a few book club books.

That and I knew that if I read it before I really had time to, I might miss my deadlines because I can get that caught up in it.

message 35: by Morgan (new)

I just read your review and it was funny and really captivated my attention it makes me want to read it even more (:

message 36: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 12 comments I hope you get a chance to read it =)

message 37: by Maureen McGowan (new)

Maureen McGowan (MaureenMcGowan) | 3 comments Hi, thanks for inviting me to the group.

I'm currently reading Angelfall, Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Eeand really enjoying it. Strong heroine and really exciting.

I just finished The Hunt... The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda Well written, but I'm not sure I bought into a few things about the world/situation and that kind of ruined it for me... Has anyone else read it?

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Maureen wrote: "Hi, thanks for inviting me to the group.

I'm currently reading Angelfall, Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Eeand really enjoying it. Strong heroine and really exciting.

I just finished The Hunt... [bo..."

Thanks for joining!! (: wow I just read some review and the description for Angelfall and if looks really great so many bookke I need to read

message 39: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 12 comments I haven't read either of those, but Angelfall LOOKS really good. I've been eying it up.

message 40: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (KathywithaK27) | 1340 comments Mod
I keep seeing Angelfall and Codename Fairy Godmother online recently, but I just started The Mortal Instruments series and the third book in The Mythos Academy Series: Dark Frost by Jennifer Esetep. Took me a while to get into the Mythos series but once I did, I loved it!

message 41: by Morgan (last edited Nov 10, 2012 12:30PM) (new)

I've just finished The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt it wasn't that great but whatever, now I plan on finishing Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1) by Christopher Paolini soon (:

message 42: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (LittleBeesReads) Alexis both books were great. I only have bitterblue left to read in the graceling realm series. I'm on the second in the hush hush series. patch is amazing.

I am currently reading Sutton and Miss Peregrine 's Home for Peculiar Children

message 43: by Inês (new)

Inês I am currently reading The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (i know i have been living under a rock)and i'm absolutely loving it! <3

message 44: by Amreen (new)

Amreen Hey even I'm reading Perks of Being a Wallflower ;)

message 45: by Candice (new)

Candice (cloudmercury) | 5 comments I'm reading The Casual Vacancy (I wanted to see what else JK could come up with after Harry Potter and whether it would meet our expectations!) I have to say its very different from what I expected but the characters are all very interesting, the plot is (so far) nicely developing and I'm enjoying it! It hasn't drawn me in as much as I would have liked but its still a good read. Anyone else read/reading this?

message 46: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (KathywithaK27) | 1340 comments Mod
Candice wrote: "I'm reading The Casual Vacancy (I wanted to see what else JK could come up with after Harry Potter and whether it would meet our expectations!) I have to say its very different from what I expected..."

Candice, I was excited to hear she was writing something else, but haven't gotten it yet! It was a little expensive when I have about 30 other books to read too, but I'm curious to what you'll think, be sure to let the group know!!!

message 47: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (LittleBeesReads) Candice wrote: "I'm reading The Casual Vacancy (I wanted to see what else JK could come up with after Harry Potter and whether it would meet our expectations!) I have to say its very different from what I expected..."

I saw that at Sam's the other day, but I just don't think I can move on from Harry Potter...it was like the Twilight Series, when Stephanie Meyer's new book came out...I attempted to read it, but just couldn't get sucked in. Let us know how it is though!

message 48: by Inês (new)

Inês Amreen wrote: "Hey even I'm reading Perks of Being a Wallflower ;)"

It's good to know i'm not the only one.
Are you enjoying it?

message 49: by Amreen (new)

Amreen Violet wrote: "Amreen wrote: "Hey even I'm reading Perks of Being a Wallflower ;)"

Are you enjoying it?"

to be frank i just finished it..and i didn't like it so much..i know a lot people loved it..but for now iam not getting this book..how are u liking it so far??

message 50: by Inês (new)

Inês Amreen wrote: "Violet wrote: "Amreen wrote: "Hey even I'm reading Perks of Being a Wallflower ;)"

Are you enjoying it?"

to be frank i just finished it..and i didn't like ..."

i haven't finished it yet but so far i'm loving it, maybe it's because i can relate with the characters(although i think charlie is a bit naive and childish for his age at times)
Maybe you can't relate as much and therefore you can't really understand the book...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14