Who wants to have fun? discussion

Roplaying > Vamp and Shelby

Comments (showing 1-50 of 167) (167 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 114 comments Mod
Here only Shelby and Vamp can Role play.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Sweet. So you wanna start?

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments (thanks)

Drake was leaving the school as the last bell rang. One of his football friends came up to him. "Hey, Rageing Dragon, What were you drawing during homeroom?"

"It's nothing, Jake..." Drake replied.

Jake snached the paper from Drake. He laughed softly. "What is this supposed to be?" He showed it to Drake. It was a drawing of him, very well drawn and detailed, with the wings and tail of a dragon. His hand was glowing and his eyes were a dragon's pair.

"It's a dream I have been having..." He said, snaching the paper back.

"I'm starting to belive these rumors of your family being supernatural are true..." Jake said.

"Just leave me alone..." said Drake as he walked passed him.

Drake took out his private writing journal and wrote down a little.

Ever since the rumors started, these dreams have come to me. Of me...not being normal. I draw my dreams constantly, wanting to get them out of my head and onto something else. I, myself, is starting to belive these rumors might start to become reality. My parents have been hiding something lately, saying they were going to be at work, and they never come home. What are they hiding from me?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 114 comments Mod
Valentina was walking out of her class, thinking about the wedding she and Vlad were going to have in a couple days.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake sighed and closed his journal. He saw Valentina walking out of class and, then, the strangest thing happened. He heard about a wedding in his head, with someone about a guy named Vlad. Was he reading her mind?

As she was walking to her locker, she was thinking if her Pa was ever going to come back.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake looked away and to someone else. It was his nerdy friend, Ethan, looking at some hot cheerleader. In his head, he heard this: I wish I had some mirical like Drake did, so I could ask that thing out... Drake shook his head. He looked at a group of people and it scrambled up in his head. He gripped his head and he started to leave, now hearing everyone's thoughts at once.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments ( I thought of it as Someone else, but you can be, if you want.)

Valentina put on her sunglasses and started to walk to a man waiting in the front.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Once Drake was outside, the thoughts were gone. Yeah... This isn't right... He thought, then Heard some guy's thoughts. He looked over and saw Valentina, and some man. The man's thoughts were probably what he was hearing.

"Vlad, I thought that you were not going to pick me up?"
"I could not be with out for a while." The kissed her on the lips. She accepted it.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments So that's the Vlad guy... He thought. Drake continued walking away, keeping his eyes on the couple, continueing to listen in, forgetting that he was about twenty yards away.

A red tear ran down Val's cheek."What is the matter my love?"

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments My love? Does anyone say that in this time? What are they from, the medivial times? Drake thought as he leaned against a fence, still watching them and listening to them.

"Come on Val, lets head home." Taking her hand and they started to walk to the rich part of the town. "Do you really think that Pa is going to come back?"

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake followed them without them knowing. He wasn't going to enter there house, or anything, just... find out what they are...

As they got to a gate with a big house behind it. Vlad took both of her hands, "Look Val, what are you so worried about? We are going to be married in a few days. Ma, and your brother are not going to object about it." She looked at him, more red tears came down.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake looked at the couple from behind a tree. What are these people? He asked himself.

Opening the gate, Valentina and Vlad walked in and no other, then her brother came out. "Hey sis!"

message 25: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (last edited Oct 01, 2012 01:09PM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake really wished he had invisiblily right then. He would have been able to pass them... and not show his glowing hand. Drake saw it and screamed...

...Not his best action to the supernatural

"So what is brother?" messing his coal black hair. He swatted her hand away.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake hid his hand under his shirt, just to get burned from it. "Gah!" He accidently set it on the tree and it started to aflame.

This wasn't going so well...

He attempted to put it out with his other hand.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments (I think its pretty funny how they haven't noticed what's going on behind them, yet... XP)

Drake got it out, and the tree had scorch marks. Drake looked at his hands. "What the heck... I must be dreaming again... I'm probably asleep in homeroom right now..." He said to himself.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake closed his eyes and breathed slowly. Please wake up now...

"Angel!" Valentina called. "Where are you my pet?"

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake heard something in the tree and looked up. He saw a bat fly out of it and he put his hands over his head.

"There you are Angel," Putting her arm out so that she could hang from her arm.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake uncovered his head once the bat landed on Valentina's arm.

"What were you up to my pet? Huh?" Scratching the bat on her head.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Pet? They are Definatly vampires... Drake thought to himself. He didn't notice his hand was glowing blue and he set it on the tree, it turning compleatly into Ice. He noticed and he reacted to it. He tried to find out how he got his hand to glow red.

"Sis, will you play with me?"
"Sure." letting Angel fly where ever she wanted.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments (Why haven't they noticed him yet?)

His hand finally turned red and he set it on the ice, melting it. He moved his hand away so he wouldn't burn the tree again. He got it to die out and he sighed in relif.

"Do you smell something sis?" Valentina nodded.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake heard that and he hid behind the tree... Covered in water...and scorch marks... that would kinda be obvious...

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake sighed in relif. He looked past the tree and watched them go in the house. He came out once it was clear and got to the gate. He started climbing up.

"Vlad, will you come upstairs with me and Blad, you know my routine."

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake got over the gate and looked threw one of the windows, wanting to make sure it was safe to go in.

"Vlad will you please unzip this?" turning her back to him. Vlad unzipped it.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 81 comments Drake snuck in and looked around until he heard voices nearby. He hid behind a window curtian.

"What colored dress should I wear? I mean for our wedding?" walking to her closet and picked her favorite dress.

« previous 1 3 4