Obsessed With Writing discussion

Welcome All!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (moqlnkkn) | 102 comments Mod
Well, congrats on joining the group!!! HOORAY!!! WE ROCK!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Woow I'm all tuckered OUT.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Oh yeah, please post something in hear first to tell us all you're here!!

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 97 comments Hi! I'm Meghan and I plan on becoming a published writer by the time I'm 16. 1yr and a month to go.

message 5: by Emily D (new)

Emily D | 4 comments Hey everyone, Al, what's up? You made a lot of topics!

Hey Meghan, I'm Emily, but people on here call me Ems, it's really you're choice. Wow! That's soon. If it's okay would you mind telling us what you're currently working on?

message 6: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 97 comments I about half way done with this book that I got the idea from, this is gonna sound clisha(don't know how to spell that, I'm a bad speller, kinda ironic) and frimilar, a dream sorta. I wrote a short piece for a writing contest for 17 magizen and I like writing it so I contiued. I haven't got to this part in the writing, but the main confilct is that the main character, Julie kisses a guy, while dating someone esle. I know it's not too much of drama, but there are other details to make it more dramatic, but I don't want to give it away just yet, incase I get it published and you want to read it.

message 7: by Amanda (new)

smart move. . . ;) I'm soooo jealous of that girl who got her book published at 13!!!! And it was like a dumb idea, to, about birds killing each other w/ swords. . . ugh!

message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 97 comments OMG! My brother read that and said it was so stupid! I want to write romance novels cause I kinda fell in love w/ the Twilight series. The only thing is I take events and people in my life and kinda incorperate them in my writing, so I'm kinda scared for people I know to read them. Esepialy my parents, I don't want them to know those thing.

message 9: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 10 comments Lolz, I'm obsessed with Twilight too <33333 BTW: I'm Jen :) or Jenna.

message 10: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 97 comments Yay! Me too!

message 11: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 97 comments I'm now on like chap. 8 or 9 in the book I'm writing! Wrote 2 chapts the past couple nights! Yeah!

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Cool!

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (ninjedimel) | 29 comments I'm Melissa, but people on here call me Mel. I'm in a writing group with Al, Jen, and Ems. Like Ems said, it's really your choice what you call me, Mel or Melissa. Anyways, nice to meet you!

message 14: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 97 comments hi Mel!

message 15: by Brianna (new)

Brianna hahaha

message 16: by Brianna (new)

Brianna sup?

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (ninjedimel) | 29 comments Haha Brianna, do you have anything else to say? Like, introducing yourself?? HAHA

message 18: by Brianna (new)

Brianna I am Brianna. Sup?

message 19: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 97 comments Good intro. Do you guys all know each other??

message 20: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Yeah

message 21: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 97 comments Schoo, I'm guessing?

message 22: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (ninjedimel) | 29 comments Well, Brianna's my cousin, and me and Ems know each other from this thing called Awana. It's a bible memorization thingie, haha. And I've only met Al once, and we didn't even know we were looking at each other. I was introduced to her online, because she's friends with Ems. Anyways, yeah. There's the story! HAHA

message 23: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 97 comments OK that makes sence.

message 24: by Brianna (new)

Brianna I does???? I was so confused...

message 25: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 97 comments YOu some how all know each other. That's good enough for me. PLus my brain works weirdly.