Yugioh Roleplay discussion

Yugioh > Rooftop (Domino High)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 152) (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Moriko Drakas (MorikoDrakas) | 135 comments Mod
Ryou waited patiently for the duel to begin. Kishiko huddled behind him, nervously staring off into space.

Mizuki watched eagurly, then felt a chill race up her spine. "Oh, not again!" she shouted, glaring at the sky. "Hato, you jerk!"

"Are you alright?" Ryou asked her, frowning slightly.

"Oh, um, don't mind me," she flushed, embarresed for yelling like that. "Please, just continue what you were doing."

message 2: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxanneXshriver) | 818 comments Mod
Roxi drew her cards and looked at them closely and closed her eyes. Her fingertips caressed the sides of the cards as one might with a lover.

After a moment, she nodded and drew a single card from her deck. Her eyes were still shut in a relaxed sort of way as she put her card face down directly to the right of her deck master which was, of course, the Change of Hearts angel.

What appeared to be a smirk twitched in the corner of her mouth, but it quickly faded and she soon looked just as stoic as ever. When Roxi looked back at Ryou, her eyes had the fiery heat of detirmination scourching through them. She no longer seemed nervous in the least.

"Your move." she told him in a confident sort of way. The smirk returned to her lips.

message 3: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Ryou drew his cards, and studied them closely. After sometime, he gingerly place a card down, moving it to defense position. "You're move," he told Roxi softly.

message 4: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Yugi watched the duel intently

message 5: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Mizuki shifted uncomfortably. If Hato had traveled back through time, then that meant that he had attempted to alter things in this time. Would his memory be okay...?

message 6: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxi watched Ryou with an amused expression.

She lay another card down (this time to the left of her deck master) and then moved her first card forward. The duelist also moved her deck master to the right so that it rested behind the original card that she had played only a single space further back.

Finally Roxi ended her turn and looked back at Ryou.

message 7: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Yugi was watching every move slightly impressed byt Roxis last move He woundered what Ryous come back was.

message 8: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (last edited Oct 09, 2012 01:33PM) (new)

Ryou studied the cards, his expression thoughtful. Kishiko wrote something on his hand. Ryou shook his head.

"I want to play this game on my own," he informed her, placing another card down. "I summon: man eater bug to the field!"

The monster was quickly animated by the holo disk. Ryou watched Roxi's expression as he ended his turn.

message 9: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Kazya finaly got to the top of the scholl and walked over a smile on her face.She loved watching battles

message 10: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxi smirked and moved her face down card one space forward. Now the card was directly in front of Ryou's man eater bug. He could either ignore it or attack it. Roxi also placed another card directly to the left of the facedown card that she had moved. She placed this card in a defensive position. "Your move." she told Ryou after moving her deck master to the right once more.

message 11: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments yugis eyes took in Roxis strategy quickly and he looked at Ryou wondering if he had noticed

message 12: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Ryou stared at the cards. “I-” he started to say. He froze before finishing what he was going to say.

message 13: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Yugis puzzle pulsed.And he stared quickly at Ryou

message 14: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxi had been completely focused on the game itself, but even she took note of Ryou'd odd behavior. She seemed to falter a little, eyes wide. "A-Are you okay?" she asked quietly, back to her regular timid self again.

message 15: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Ryou shuddered. Kishiko's eyes widdened, and she dashed to the rooftop stairs and ran as fast as she could away from the duel.

message 16: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxi still looked worried. She backed away a little, but then stood her ground. Abandoning the duel was out of the question!

message 17: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Ryou screamed as Bakura forced control. "Did you all miss me?" Bakura smirked.

message 18: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxi didn't know why Ryou suddenly looked a little different (and frankly the change unnerved her immensely), but she forged onwards anyways. The teenager narrowed her eyes at her smirking opponent. "It's your move." she pointed out. "Hurry up and make it already!" Her confidence flooded back.

message 19: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Yugis ppuzzle glowed as Yami toke over he glared at Bakura"I sure didnt"he said

message 20: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxi looked over at Yami, startled. He had changed as well! What the hell was going on?! She shook away her confused thoughts and resumed glaring at bakura. All that mattered was the card game.

message 21: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Yami glared and then looked at her.

message 22: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Mizuki shivered as Bakura glanced sharply at her.

message 23: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments yami kept his eye on Him.Why was he here?What did he want? Questions flooded his head.

message 24: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (last edited Aug 04, 2013 02:32PM) (new)

Roxi continued glaring. "Well, make your move!" she challenged. "Are you going to attack my card or not?!"

message 25: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Glaring Yami looked at Bakura.He then turned to Roxi .

message 26: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (last edited Oct 23, 2012 08:15PM) (new)

Bakura glanced back at Roxi, scowling. "My man eater bug attacks your card," he announced, performing the move. He watched the action, curious about what the girl would do. Clearly there was more to her than what meets the eye.

He also placed down another card facedown, then ended his turn.

message 27: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Kazya watched .Her anklet pulsing .
Yami was busy watching Bakyra and Roxis battle to notice

message 28: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

The Man-Eater Bug destroyed the card, which was revealed to have been Dark Plant. Roxi shrugged off the loss even though it had brought her health down by 150 points.

She revealed her magic card Awakening From Beyond, which brought back her Dark Plant and forced Bakura to draw two cards from his deck.

But she wasn't done yet!

Roxi then went on to place another card directly behind her deck master, switching this card to a defensive position.

She closed her eyes and appeared to be lost in thought. Finally she opened her eyes and examined the deck in her hands. Roxi nodded to herself, the hint of a smile tugging at her lips as she looked specifically at one particular card.

Eventually Roxi swallowed that smile and turned back to the duel. Her eyes were intense once more. "Your turn." she announced.

message 29: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

Bakura smiled slyly as he placed a single card face down behind his deck master, and moved it to defense position.

He then moved his Man-Eater Bug out of the way, and moved the card Ryou had placed down earlier in its place. The card Ryou had put down was now in attack position, although it was still face down. The card now lay directly in front of Roxi's Dark Plant card.

Bakura smirked triumphantly as he ended his turn.

((I just realized that I forgot to ask this earlier. Are we having them have 4000 life points total, or 3000?))

message 30: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (last edited Aug 04, 2013 02:32PM) (new)

((I don't think it matters. You choose.))

Roxi chose not to attack the card, surprising as that is. Instead she simply withdrew her Dark Plant card back into her deck and then special summoned another card, face-down.

Having yet to finish her turn, Roxi flipped over the card that she had placed in a defensive position (apparently not having enough patience to wait for it to be attacked) and revealed it to be Evil Thorn.

She smiled again as she looked over at Bakura. “I end my turn.” she announced, continuing to keep her eyes on a specific card in her hand.

((We need a way to judge lifepoints. Just mentally doing the math is just annoying. How about if we put a sort of counter at the top of our posts?))

message 31: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments (Um okay)
Kazya sighed and walked away.Yami saw her leave but was busy watching Bakuyra to be bothered with it.

message 32: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

((That works. We'll also go with the 4000 life points. As of now, Bakura still has all 4000 life points.))

Bakura frowned, wondering briefly why she had put such a useless card down. He watched Roxi intently as he ended his turn without doing anything, wondering what she was planning.

message 33: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

((Roxi's life points = 3850))

Roxi simply placed another card on the field and ended her turn.

message 34: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Yami studyed them.Roxie was hanging in there.

message 35: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (last edited Nov 17, 2012 12:24PM) (new)

((Still 4000 lifepoints))

Bakura scowled, clearly irritated at what he perceived to be Roxi's lack of action. He moved his face down card to the side and moved the Man-Eater bug card back in front of Roxi's Evil Thorn card, then ended his turn.

message 36: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (last edited May 19, 2013 09:12AM) (new)

Roxi smirked, placing one last card on the field. She flipped over that card as well as the one that she had placed earlier, revealing them to be Evil Thorn as well. Roxi made sure that she changed her original Evil Thorn card back to its defensive position. She ended her turn.

message 37: by Moriko, Ändern der Herzen (new)

((Still 4000))

Bakura smirked triumphantly as he placed down another card, before flipping it. "I activate a magic card- Just Desserts!" he grinned as he watched Roxi's life points turn to 2350. ((Check my math with that)).

But Bakura wasn't done yet. He moved his Man-Eater bug forward so that it attacked Roxi's Evil Thorn. Because it had a higher defense, it destroyed the card, but Roxi didn't get her lifepoints lowered.

Still, Bakura grinned smugly as he moved his face down card forward one space then ended his turn.

message 38: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (new)

Roxi looked a bit shaken by that. She scowled as she sacrificed one of her remaining thorns to tribute summon Queen Angel of Roses. Her smile returned as she revealed the card that remained behind her deck master to be the card Dancing Fairy. She ended her turn.

message 39: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (Icarusandthedjinn) | 16 comments Kata arrived at the roof, with Yugi.

message 40: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Yugi watched Bakyra.

message 41: by Roxanne, 古代クリムゾンエイプ (last edited Dec 01, 2012 11:34AM) (new)

Roxi noticed Kata. She looked shy once more as she waved at him.

message 42: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Ygi looked to Kata and grabbed his cards"You ready?"

message 43: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (Icarusandthedjinn) | 16 comments (( Sorry.))
" Sure " He shuffled his deck, and put into his Duel-Disk.

message 44: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments (hm?)
Yugi was already ready so he just waited."You go first"

message 45: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (Icarusandthedjinn) | 16 comments (( For being an hour late...))
" I draw" He said, after his first five cards.
" I summon the monster 'Ally of Justice Core Destroyer, in attack. (( Level 3, ATK/1200 DEF/200 )) Then I lay down two face downs and end my turn."

message 46: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments (tis okay trys to refresh memory on how to duel..brb dinner)
Yugi probbed his head for a strategy.He finaly got one and smiled.He drew 5 cards placed3 down and said"I summon Celtic Garidian in attack mode I lay down 3 facedowns"

message 47: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (Icarusandthedjinn) | 16 comments He drew a card.
" I summon Fairy archer, in attack mode. (( Level 3, ATK/1400, DEF/600 ))
Then I end my turn"

message 48: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (Icarusandthedjinn) | 16 comments " I summon Ape Fighter. Then use it to attack your celtic night. Say bye-bye to him, along with 500 of your life points."

message 49: by Pierce Withers (last edited Nov 23, 2012 05:51PM) (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 297 comments Yugi struggled to think he wasnt himself today."I summon
Winged Dragon Gardian of the Fortress in Attack mode"

message 50: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (Icarusandthedjinn) | 16 comments (( You can.))
He drew a card.
" I lay one more card, then I sacrifice my Ape Fighter, Ally of Justice Core Destroyer, and my Fairy Archer, to summon The Wicked Eraser" (( Level 10, ATK/??? DEF/??? ))
Since there are currently 9 cards on the feild minus Eraser, he now has 9000 DEF, and ATK."

« previous 1 3 4