Eclipse (Twilight, #3) Eclipse question

Wolves vs Vampies
Katelyn Katelyn Sep 29, 2012 06:32PM
Wolves or vampies? You gotta choose one! I personally choose wolves, but I used to love my vampies, so this is now open to the public!

Wolves! Vampires are disgusting, honestly. Blood sucking and pale as hell? yeah, no ><

At least you could cuddle a wolf. Even when they're about to attack you wolves are still cute :3

vamps duh?

I devour paranormal romance books and vampires are often portrayed as suave, charismatic and massive flirts so they make a great read. Who can resist that? I prefer to read and write about vampires but I do like werewolves and other paranormal creatures. Although I like reading about them, werewolves don't appeal to me as much.

Wolves

Wolves, they seem more majestic, and they won't suck your blood ;)

Izzy You're right there. They'll just peel your flesh with their teeth. ;)
Sep 30, 2012 05:22PM

I like vampires who are vegetarians, especially the angst ridden, chivalric ones! ;-). The wolves in Twilight are interesting as a concept, but I found most of them annoying as far as personality went.

Both are intense...but vary in characteristics... One would have to figure ou which personality trait one could endure for long periods of time.

Both can be quite lustful and vicious...an indulging. It all boils down to lifestyle...

Wolves all the way!Vampires aren't bad but I always was fascinated by wolves... <3

deleted member Sep 30, 2012 05:50AM   0 votes
VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!