Bring It On RP discussion

SPAM

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Willa Monday-Proud Post any and All Out of Character stuff here, You can also Chat and ask Questions here.

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "Post any and All Out of Character stuff here, You can also Chat and ask Questions here."

i just wondering who going 2 rp which character that in the bring it on?

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments who going 2 do who type of thing?

Willa Monday-Proud anyone who wants them all ya gotta do is request one,

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "anyone who wants them all ya gotta do is request one,"

ok cool

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments what if i do the blond girl? can i rp her?

message 7: by Willa Monday-Proud (last edited Sep 29, 2012 11:44PM) (new)

Willa Monday-Proud Which Blonde girl? Britney, Courtney, or Torrance?

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "Which Blonde girl? Britney, Courtney, or Torrance?"

Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "Which Blonde girl? Britney, Courtney, or Torrance?"
i think it might brinety. i forgot who the main character that in movie.

message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments but it might have been her.ikd

Willa Monday-Proud The main girl in Bring it on All or Nothing is Britney, The main girl in the First Bring it On is Torrance.

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "The main girl in Bring it on All or Nothing is Britney, The main girl in the First Bring it On is Torrance."

ok then. just trying 2 remember who was who.

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments i guess i do torrance?

Willa Monday-Proud You have to post in the Third person and in past tense. Only use your Character.

message 14: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "You have to post in the Third person and in past tense. Only use your Character."

ok cool

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments but why add in a third person, if ur doing your own character?

Willa Monday-Proud Because it's confusing to everyone if you do it in the First Person, So you need to do it in the Third Person, that and it's one of my rules.

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "Because it's confusing to everyone if you do it in the First Person, So you need to do it in the Third Person, that and it's one of my rules."

ok sound like plan.

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments we did the 3rd person then who does the other ppl?

Willa Monday-Proud Your Torrance, I guess I can be some of the other people until more people join and claim Characters, You need to make Torrance in the Character folder by the way.

message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "Your Torrance, I guess I can be some of the other people until more people join and claim Characters, You need to make Torrance in the Character folder by the way."

ok i will try 2 make a new folder for her somwhere.

message 21: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments but where do i add a new folder, if i want 2 add her into here? would that be in rp section? or in another section?

message 23: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1..."

hey i found it now.

message 24: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments can i start from there?

Willa Monday-Proud You just need to make Torrance.

message 26: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "You just need to make Torrance."

ok

message 27: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 588 comments i just did.