Gail Carson Levine Fan Club discussion

General Information > Hello Members!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ummm okay...
I'm Taylor and I love to dance and act. I love Stephanie Meyer, Gail Carson Levine and E.D Baker. I love Paramore and Coldplay. (Oh and I like Beethoven. If I spelled his name right? Oh, and I play piano)BTW... if u love princesstales by Levine you would like E.D Baker and her Frog Princess series. Anyway I also like The clique series. I guess thats it. :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2009 05:32AM) (new)

Okay
My name is Audrey, I love to play piano and soccer. I LOVE to read in my spare time (And in my not so spare time when i should be doing chores or sleeping) I love the food Top Rawmen, Crepes, and ICE CREAM! I like Billy Joel and a LOT of other musicians! I'll listen to anything.. but rap. My fav. authors are Shannon Hale, Gail Carson Levine, and Stephanie Meyer. An interesting thing about me is that I eat peanut butter by the jar and I don't have my ears pierced yet. I CAN but I'm such a scaredy cat!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

E.D. Baker is awesome!

ok...

My name is Tatiana I love playing my cornet, I love Twilight, Gail, E.D., Paramore, 3 Doors Down, Meat Loaf( the singer and food...),ummmm i dunno what else....

message 4: by Julie (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:46AM) (new)

Julie (tomeraider77) Hello, I'm Julie (Hello, Julie) um... I I like Paramore, and I like to sing on Rockband, and I like Gail, obviously, and Louisa May Alcott, and I like Jane Austen.
An interesting thing about me is that I don't really like the Twilight series... I said DIDN'T LIKE. I found it interesting and well written, but I have so many books to read and so little time that I didn't read past the first book. and the third chapter of New Moon.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

wow almost all of us like Paramore!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Who's Paramore? and i know your pain Rachel... lol. I forgot to mention I love ROCKBAND!! All instruments. By the way, check out tatiana's website T-O-W-E.blogspot.com

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the drums the most but I enjoy the others as well. I'll have to check that out.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2009 04:55PM) (new)

Here Audrey, This is one of my fave Paramore songs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO0Jj4GDg-E

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

THAT'S who sings that song!! I love that song but I could NEVER find out who sung it!! I Ah-bsolutely LOVE that song!!!! Thanks Tatiana!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Your Welcome.

:)

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments OK.....let's see..Hi! I'm Rachel (yep another one..lol)
I love Taylor Swift. My favorite song is Invisible. I love trying to play my guitar(I can play a bit).Her name is Daisey. I've never heard of any of those bands you guys were talking about. I got my ears pierced back in October(it really doesn't hurt that bad..i should know) I've never read or seen the movie Twilight and I don't want to. My favorite books are Inkheart and Ella Enchanted! now you know more about me! Oh and my favorite movies are Journey to the Center of the Earth, all The Lord of the Rings movies, and both of the Narnia movies!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

You guys are really missing out if you haven't read or watched the twilight series...

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments well.....I read the Series of Unfortunate Events, the Inkherts series, nancy Drew, and lots of other things so not to be rude I don't really want to read twilight...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah I know the feeling were there are soooo many books and you just cant read them all...

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments yep

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments kewl

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i couldn't get through the last city of ember book... the 1st and 2nd were good

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2009 07:19PM) (new)

This is MY fave Paramore song:Paramore, Decode (HQ)
P.S
Sorry I can't figure out how to put the website up. Just click on the other one and type in DECODE

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments ? oh well

message 20: by Julie (new)

Julie (tomeraider77) Rachel wrote: "OK.....let's see..Hi! I'm Rachel (yep another one..lol)
I love Taylor Swift. My favorite song is Invisible. I love trying to play my guitar(I can play a bit).Her name is Daisey. I've never heard of..."

I haven't seen the Twilight, either! I've heard it's good, though, even for us who didn't really like the book...

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments I love that song! oh and Suliana...I'm glad I'm not the only one!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Whats Invisible?

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2009 05:29AM) (new)

Invisible
i couldn't get the official video....

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2009 05:17AM) (new)

i love her love story song: love story
and our song: our song

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

cool i finally figured out the text to link!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

too bad i cant find any cornet music for those songs... the other day i almost found some paramore sheet music and then it said *this website is currently unavailable.* grrrr

message 27: by Ramnik (new)

Ramnik (bobisfunke) | 2 comments Hi, I'm Ramnik (its pronounced Ramneek btw). I play the flute and I read all the time. My favorite authors are Gail Carson Levine, J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, E.D. Baker, Erin Hunter, and a lot more. :) I really like Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, and Paramore.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

ERIN HUNTER!!!! WOOT!!! sorry couldnt help myself....

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, i like everything u like except 4 demi lovato... no offense but i think she sux no offense..

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

and i dont play the flute, my friend does...I don't know how you can switch keys so fast...ill stick w/ 3 valves....

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

people dont understand that there is a difference between a trumpet and a cornet...but there is!!!! I play one like the top...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

its smaller...

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments hello!!! and taylor.....Invisible is a song my Taylor Swift

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments sorry...I ment by...lol

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! I don't personally like Demi LOvato either.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahhh.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

i've never even heard of a cornet!! Sounds awesome! I play percussion...

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments cool!

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments ya I know......well I can still only play a bit of guitar...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I haven't been on in like forever, needed to catch up w/ school projects. What's up?

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments nothing much.....

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments cool! ok bye rachel!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Where is she going?

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments wow!!!! I wish I was there! talk about a spring break! lol

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments ok bye!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

You are so lucky Rachel! What's the place called and where is it? Maybe I can convince my parents to let me go!!! :)

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments yeah! where is it?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell TeLl tElL!

message 49: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 102 comments cool!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky! I really need to go shopping... Btw I like both of you Rachel's pictures! I'm jealous.

« previous 1