The Post Card Exchange discussion

Archive > Paradise Lost

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michaela (last edited Feb 09, 2009 08:46AM) (new)

Michaela Wood For Valentine's Day we will of course, by doing Love Poetry. Don't limit yourself - this can be love of a haircut, love of a person, love of a horse (no comments Mindy...). But make it about Passion, or Obsession, not just liking.
For this Valentines Day, I want us to send out a poem to our usual person...but ALSO to pick someone to whom we will send a poem, that is NOT our buddy. It's about who you WANT to send a poem to; it's a love letter, it's a popularity contest (no it's not, but that's what they told you in grade school right? I don't know about you, but I will lie and say I got 22...). Have fun!

message 2: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) Hey, I wouldn't think of coming between a girl and her horse on Valentine's Day!

:)

Now, this other person, how will we know their address? Did you mean someone from this group or just somebody in our lives? 'Cause I already started a couple months ago sending out postcards to some other friends I know at the same time that I send out Michele's b/c it's just a nice way to keep in touch and more personal than email.

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen I started doing the same thing Mindy. Now I get quite a few a month from my buddy and friends. :)

message 4: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) My friend in DC sent me a new President Barack Obama postcard! I keep all my others in a box, but that one is pinned up by my desk!

:D

message 5: by Giovanna (new)

Giovanna (whenwearebothcats) | 21 comments Ooooh! Well I shall post one to Melanie and one to Laura as I usually do. Who else wants a card from me?! I am full of love poetry! ;)

:) xxx

message 6: by Melanie (new)

Melanie I already sent a card to Giovanna and of course my boyfriend will get one. If someone else wants a poem...please let me know!
I really would like to get another card from Tam or Laura.
I love your art!

XXX