Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Dramas > Transformers

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (HeroesFreak) | 254 comments Great movie. My favorite transformer would have to be Bumblebee and Megatron what about u?

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (Bella) Oh yaya, my fave is bumblebee! Lol! Ariel this is like SO off topic... but we have too much in common, you like the same movies and we're on a lot of the same groups, lol!

Well, I love Shia Leboef... his acting is great, too! OMG! did you hear they're making a Transformers 2, AHHHHHHHHH! LOL! The commercial looks amazazing! I CAN'T wait!

message 3: by Phillip (new)

Phillip | 9616 comments i didn't see this, but i'm not sure it should be placed in the drama category...not that it matters all that much.

message 4: by Roxy (new)

Roxy (Roxy_NJ) | 35 comments Loved this movie. I originally went to appease the hubby....been ages since we'd been to a movie and he suggested it so I picked an action flick I knew he'd want to see. I like action flicks too but I was surprise at home much I really enjoyed it!

My son loves bumblebee too. Granted he is only three and has never seen the show or movie, only knows about Transformers from his cool big boy underwear. He found Bumblebee very cool! Told his friends about it.

message 5: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 13, 2009 09:45AM) (new)

Stephanie | 85 comments My fave has always been Bummblebee. I still have the original that I must admit I stole from my little brother when we were kids.

message 6: by Candy (new)

Candy | 21 comments I was mildly curious about this movie...I went for the special effects...and stayed for the story!

I was fine if it was just a fun action, but pleasantly surprised it had a good set of characters and plot. I guess my feeling was close to Roxy's attitude. I got so into the Transformers, what a lot of fun! I would give it an 8/10.

message 7: by Holli (new)

Holli I also really enjoyed this movie which I was not expecting to do. I thought it would be your typical "guy" movie and it wasn't at all. I thought it was a movie that anyone could love...I certainly did!

message 8: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (ChristyLeighStewart) This was the most racist film of the year!

How anyone could see that dialog or characterization as even REMOTELY acceptable is beyond me.

The stereotyping harkened back to days people have struggle and died to get past.

And the teeth? What was that even about? How far did they want this stereotyping to go?

Shia Leboef was the biggest step back for jews in cinema I have ever seen.

And before anyone responds to this, I was being satirical.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i didnt get to see it but i cant wait for the dvd to come out, and i am not sure what is Christy's problem, i am mean its just a movie and a fun movie

message 10: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (ChristyLeighStewart) My last sentence was meant for you.