Crazy People of the World! discussion

1x1 rp! > Smash and Laszlo

Comments (showing 1-36 of 36) (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Yay!

message 2: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments awesome! so what do you wanna rp about?

message 3: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Utopia!

message 4: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments okay will it be like a utopia that seems so perfect but really isnt? Have you read like uglies we could do something like that?

message 5: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments I have read 'The Giver' and I know that Uglies is about utopia and a Psychological theory called 'The Hallo Effect'.
:)

message 6: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments I want to read it.

message 7: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments its awesome. here is a basic gist of it and we can do that.

So the city is split into two parts, separated by a long deep river. On one side is the booming city, full of skyscrapers, gardens and parks. There are parties everyday, formal or informal. Everyone is happy. All the people on this side have undergone a surgery to make them pretty, so now everyone is beautiful. The people on the other side go here when they get the surgery at 16.
On the other side of the river everyone is from the ages of 13 to 15 years of age. They all live in one large building, with a cafe, recreation center and everyone shares a room with another. They are called uglies, although they are just average looking people. Neither of the sides are allowed to cross to the other, and the bridge that crosses the river is able to tell if they are supposed to be crossing.

message 8: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments I know what the book is about, but it sounds cooler now!

message 9: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Do you like utopian/dystopian future?

message 10: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments yea sure. do you want to rp in the uglies world?? The dystopian part is that a part of their brain is altered so they no longer are able to thing on their own or fight against the gov. We could rp as 2 people and one wants to go become a pretty and the other refuses to be. The one who doesnt manages to convince the other to escape with her and they leave and find a whole new civilization.

message 11: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Ok! Which do you want to be?

message 12: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments um well r we doing girl boy thing, like romance, or best buds?

message 13: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Best buds!

message 14: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments Okay awesome. you can make the charrie first

message 15: by Laszlo (last edited Sep 29, 2012 05:07PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Emily Smith
She is very smart and nice, and is an Ugly.

message 16: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments Sarah Breaks
Appearance:
She is kind, down to earth, and goes with the flow. She can be a little fighter and doesn't really see being a pretty being a good thing. all she wants to do is escape

message 17: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Cool!

message 18: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments awesome. can my girl be the one who wants to escape and not be the pretty

message 19: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Ok. Wait, can mine be a pretty who's surgery didn't work correctly so she is stuck as an Ugly?

message 20: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments sure! she would just have to be 16

message 21: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Ok, lets get stared.

Emily walked down a street in Uglyvile. It would be her home for- well, forever.

message 22: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments Sara looked out from her window on the third floor, depressed now that her best friend had been taken away for surgery. She would have to wait an entire if she was planning on going through with it, which she wasn't. Sara had already started to form her getaway plan. But when she looked down at the street below she saw emily and froze, then ran out the door. She sprinted down the stairs, her warm chocolaty wavy hair flying behind her. She burst outside and sprinted to her friend, shouting her name.

message 23: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Emily turned around. "Hello!"

message 24: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments "What are you doing here? And why are you still an ugly?" She asked, a little out of breath.

message 25: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments "The surgery didn't work. Have you ever heard of water?"
She was intelligent, yet eccentric.

message 26: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments "It didn't work....?" She asked, deep in thought. "Well thats great!" She said, holding emilys hands and grinning. "You can come with me now to the other side!" She said happily.

((What if later on once they get to the safe house not in the city, sara is captured and turned pretty and emily has to save her.))

message 27: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments "Ok!" said Emily.
((Sure!))

message 28: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments ((Excuse me?))

message 29: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments ((Huh?? Like later on...))

Sara grinned and turned around. "Come on now. We must make some preparations." She said and started to walk back to the housing building.

message 30: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Emily followed.

((No, I meant... nevermind, lol!))

message 31: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments ((It seems you really like utopia and dystopia.))

message 32: by Smash (new)

Smash | 36 comments ((Yea))

Sara lead her to the room they used to share and opened the door holding it open for emily. She then sat on her bed and took a stashed notebook from under her bed, smiling.

message 33: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments "Ready?"

((Do you mind if I suggest a group about dystopian futures?))

message 34: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments ((I hope this isn't an annoying question.))

message 35: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments Emily took a notebook out of her bag.

message 36: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 1100 comments ((Sorry, never mind! That was jerky of me!))