Dreamspinner Press discussion

Meet the Author > Meet Rhys Ford

Comments (showing 1-50 of 121) (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Hello all! This is my test post. I have horchata and a bacon, egg and cheese burrito. I'll share if I have to.

message 2: by Cardeno (new)

Cardeno C. (CardenoC) Hello!!! Nice to see you on here. I already ate, but thanks. Fake sausage, eggs, hash-brown potatoes, and cheese. I have vomiting planned for later so my pants fit.

message 3: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Cardeno wrote: "Hello!!! Nice to see you on here. I already ate, but thanks. Fake sausage, eggs, hash-brown potatoes, and cheese. I have vomiting planned for later so my pants fit."

You have got to stop scheduling your vomitorium visits. It's disturbing. Made a veggie lasagne the other day and thought of you. :D

message 4: by DarienMoya (new)

DarienMoya (PantsOffReviews) | 1 comments Hey Rhys, I am here for the talk about hot Korean Boys ^_^ I have yet to eat cus I am sick and too lazy to eat, I did have some coffee.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane (amymaclane) | 111 comments Rhys wrote: "Hello all! This is my test post. I have horchata and a bacon, egg and cheese burrito. I'll share if I have to."

Horchata? For breakfast? *blanches*

message 6: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (HeatherCook) | 51 comments I'm awake! Grilling hot dogs...rat parts and all!

message 7: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments DarienMoya wrote: "Hey Rhys, I am here for the talk about hot Korean Boys ^_^ I have yet to eat cus I am sick and too lazy to eat, I did have some coffee."

I stopped for some horchata although now that I think of it, I should have grabbed some coffee.

Let's see, what can I say about hot Korean boys.... They are fun to write about and oh Dirty Secret was a lot of fun to write. Mostly fun. Okay at times it was fun. But the inspiration is always good!

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane (amymaclane) | 111 comments Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Hello all! This is my test post. I have horchata and a bacon, egg and cheese burrito. I'll share if I have to."

Horchata? For breakfast? *blanches*"

Okay-- cute Korean boys... ditch the Horchata and talk to me. I just watched PSY, and yanno? He was frickin' adorable.

message 9: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Hello all! This is my test post. I have horchata and a bacon, egg and cheese burrito. I'll share if I have to."

Well it IS eleven in the morning here. *grins* Close enough. How are you doing? Shall we open this up for questions?

message 10: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Heather C wrote: "I'm awake! Grilling hot dogs...rat parts and all!"

I LOVE RAT PART HOTDOGS!

message 11: by Cardeno (new)

Cardeno C. (CardenoC) After reading Heather's post, I've decided to bump vomiting up in my schedule. ;)

And, mmm, veggie lasagna.

message 12: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Amy wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Hello all! This is my test post. I have horchata and a bacon, egg and cheese burrito. I'll share if I have to."

Okay-- cute Korean ..."

I love PSY. And I adore how the Koreans greeted him when he came home. There is so much love for him there too.

message 13: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (HeatherCook) | 51 comments Rhys wrote: "Heather C wrote: "I'm awake! Grilling hot dogs...rat parts and all!"

I LOVE RAT PART HOTDOGS!"

The package claims "ALL BEEF" but we know the truth!

message 14: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Cardeno wrote: "After reading Heather's post, I've decided to bump vomiting up in my schedule. ;)

And, mmm, veggie lasagna."

It's tasty. Lots of mushrooms and spinach. I use a soft tofu to add more protein. It's a red sauce lasagne.

message 15: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Heather C wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Heather C wrote: "I'm awake! Grilling hot dogs...rat parts and all!"

The package claims "ALL BEEF" but we know the truth!"

A small percentage of whisker.

message 16: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Okay anyone have any questions? Not that I haven't answered any asked of me before. *grins*

message 17: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane (amymaclane) | 111 comments Rhys wrote: "Heather C wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Heather C wrote: "I'm awake! Grilling hot dogs...rat parts and all!"

A small perce..."

Whisker helps you clean your teeth!

message 18: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (HeatherCook) | 51 comments Ok. Back to Dirty Secret. I feel like the worst kind of fan girl because I haven't read it yet :'(

message 19: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Heather C wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Heather C wrote: "I'm awake! Grilling hot dogs...rat parts and all!"

..."

Whisker is fibre.

message 20: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Heather C wrote: "Ok. Back to Dirty Secret. I feel like the worst kind of fan girl because I haven't read it yet :'("

It's okay. I haven't either :D

message 21: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (HeatherCook) | 51 comments First question? How long does this chat last? My rat parts are almost safe for consumption.

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane (amymaclane) | 111 comments Rhys wrote: "Heather C wrote: "Ok. Back to Dirty Secret. I feel like the worst kind of fan girl because I haven't read it yet :'("

It's okay. I haven't either :D"

I have it all uploaded and everything! That totally counts!

message 23: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Heather C wrote: "First question? How long does this chat last? My rat parts are almost safe for consumption."

Supposedlly I am chained here to my keyboard for 2 hours. I am not sure I have anything witty to say for that long.

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane (amymaclane) | 111 comments So, uhm, there's sex in this, right? Cause, yanno, there was GOOD sex in the last one, and I like to see standards maintained.

message 25: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (HeatherCook) | 51 comments Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Heather C wrote: "Ok. Back to Dirty Secret. I feel like the worst kind of fan girl because I haven't read it yet :'("

I have it all uploaded and every..."

Amy, that totally counts!

message 26: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (HeatherCook) | 51 comments Rhys wrote: "Heather C wrote: "First question? How long does this chat last? My rat parts are almost safe for consumption."

Supposedlly I am chained here to my keyboard for 2 hours. I am not sure I have anyth..."

Gah, such torture!

message 27: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Amy wrote: "So, uhm, there's sex in this, right? Cause, yanno, there was GOOD sex in the last one, and I like to see standards maintained."

I think there is sex in this. I've been told there is. I am pretty certain I wrote some in there. I dunno about hot. I just write it. I've been told it is hotter.

message 28: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (HeatherCook) | 51 comments Amy wrote: "So, uhm, there's sex in this, right? Cause, yanno, there was GOOD sex in the last one, and I like to see standards maintained."

Ooh. Good question

message 29: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Heather C wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Heather C wrote: "Ok. Back to Dirty Secret. I feel like the worst kind of fan girl because I haven't read it yet :'("

I have it all upload..."

TOTALLY counts. I do not have it uploaded.

message 30: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Here is a small snippet.

“No, let me look at you,” I murmured. “Let me…taste you.”

Jae’s pale skin shone under the soft light. He was a contrast of cream and pearl against the dark green sheets with splashes of darker rose on his chest, his nipples hardening as I watched. His slender cock glistened at its wet slit, already damp from need. I was torn between smearing his seed over the bulb and watching him writhe or licking him clean so I could have him in my mouth as I kissed his body.

I licked him.

And held an explosion of stars on my tongue.

I didn’t want to swallow. Ever. But I did, knowing there’d be more. If I had my way, I’d die with Jae’s taste in my mouth. It was scary, how fast I was falling…how quickly I’d fallen.

Fuck, it was going to hurt when I hit the ground. And fuck me if I didn’t care.

I started at his thighs, hooking my thumbs under his knees so I could pull his legs apart. He resisted, briefly, then let me in with as his shyness turning his face nearly as pink as his lips. There were times when he couldn’t watch me love him then there were moments when he was bold and needy. Tonight, he looked away, closing his eyes so his dark lashes shadowed his cheekbones.

I knew this side of Jae. Vulnerable, a little scared to trust and trembling under my questing mouth and fingers. Stroking his thighs as they parted, I laid a gentle kiss on the tender skin above both his knees. He squirmed and I nipped him, growling softly to keep him still.

Then he giggled.

It was definitely a giggle. Hardly a manly chuckle or a hearty guffaw. No, it was a bubbling pop of laughter he cut off by biting his lip and staring down at me with a barely repressed smirk. The honey gold his eyes flashed and Jae dropped his head back onto the pillows, his body shaking with mirth.

My tongue on his balls ended that quickly.

“Yeah, laugh while you can, monkey boy.” I played with them, rolling one to the side with the tip of my tongue. My hands remained on his thighs, stilling his quivering with a firm touch. I teased him, never touching his cock until I crawled up to his belly. Then I only brushed my fingertips along his shaft before grabbing at his hips. Biting at the skin around his belly button, I murmured, “Stay still, damn it.”

The rough and soft of a man’s body was an erotic thing. I loved the heady scent of Jae’s warm skin and the rasp of his sparse body hair on my hands and mouth. Plum-coloured nipples were a delectable treat, hardened to tight tips with a flick of my fingers. The muscles of his stomach jumped with every kiss I ghosted over his ribs and the dark hollow of navel was a thing of beauty, flat with a slight dip to it and a lip of skin begging to be gnawed on.

He was also slightly ticklish so my mouth on his belly button made him squirm, even more so when I cupped him and squeezed lightly. I nibbled, taking my time with the taste of him, fondling him slowly. His hands drifted down to my shoulders and I bit harder, loving the feel of his fingers digging into the meat of arms.

message 31: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Heather C wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Heather C wrote: "First question? How long does this chat last? My rat parts are almost safe for consumption."

Supposedlly I am chained here to my keyboard for 2 hours. I am not sure..."

I have Amy Lane's daughter to keep me company. Oh and some horchata *grins*

message 32: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (HeatherCook) | 51 comments Omg. So not fair posting sex spoilers!! I can't read that!!!

message 33: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments What exactly is good sex? What defines that for you? General question to anyone reading :D

message 34: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (HeatherCook) | 51 comments Be back in a few. Lunch is ready :(

message 35: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Heather C wrote: "Omg. So not fair posting sex spoilers!! I can't read that!!!"

it wasn't... sex. not so much. a small taste.

message 36: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane (amymaclane) | 111 comments Rhys wrote: "What exactly is good sex? What defines that for you? General question to anyone reading :D"

Good sex in books is the kind that makes you want any sex outside of them!

message 37: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "What exactly is good sex? What defines that for you? General question to anyone reading :D"

Good sex in books is the kind that makes you want any sex outside of them!"

Huh. I shall try harder then.

message 38: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane (amymaclane) | 111 comments Rhys wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "What exactly is good sex? What defines that for you? General question to anyone reading :D"

Good sex in books is the kind that makes you want any sex outside of them!"

Hu..."

No, no, you're doing fine. Alas, Mate has a baseball game and it's against the law to drug small children.

message 39: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "What exactly is good sex? What defines that for you? General question to anyone reading :D"

Good sex in books is the kind that makes you want any sex outside ..."

Or large children.

message 40: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane (amymaclane) | 111 comments Rhys wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "What exactly is good sex? What defines that for you? General question to anyone reading :D"

Good sex in books is the kind that makes you want any ..."

The large ones you can give a twenty to and tell them to go see a movie! (I'm KIDDING, I KID-- have never done this!!!)

message 41: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "What exactly is good sex? What defines that for you? General question to anyone reading :D"

Good sex in books is the kind that makes ..."

Really? Cause I have.

message 42: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Favourite food that cuts up your mouth but you eat it anyway....

Mine are Shrimp Chips

message 43: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane (amymaclane) | 111 comments Rhys wrote: "Favourite food that cuts up your mouth but you eat it anyway....

Mine are Shrimp Chips"

Pineapple.

message 44: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Favourite food that cuts up your mouth but you eat it anyway....

Mine are Shrimp Chips"

Pineapple."

Oh that kills my tongue

message 45: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Let's see, what can I talk about?

I do want to some day write a short story from Jae's point of view. Maybe offer it up for free. Should that have sex or no?

message 46: by Amy (new)

Amy Lane (amymaclane) | 111 comments Rhys wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Favourite food that cuts up your mouth but you eat it anyway....

Mine are Shrimp Chips"

Pineapple."

Oh that kills my tongue"

Mine too! I'm going to have to bail in a minute-- going to buy a birthday present for Mate. But fun chatting:-) And thanks for giving Chicken a place to be Chicken. She's very happy right now.

message 47: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Favourite food that cuts up your mouth but you eat it anyway....

Mine are Shrimp Chips"

Pineapple."

Oh that kills my tongue"

Mine too! I'm going to have t..."

She is NOT Chicken. Um... damn it.

message 48: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Favourite food that cuts up your mouth but you eat it anyway....

Mine are Shrimp Chips"

Pineapple."

Oh that kills my tongue"

Mine too! I'm going to have t..."

The dog's name is Chickens

message 49: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (HeatherCook) | 51 comments Rhys wrote: "Amy wrote: "Rhys wrote: "Favourite food that cuts up your mouth but you eat it anyway....

Mine are Shrimp Chips"

Pineapple."

Oh that kills my tongue"

Tomatoes

message 50: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (RhysFord) | 80 comments This is kinda cool. I can babble about anything here. It's like sitting in the closet in my bedroom talking to stuffed animals. Okay not like I did that when I was a kid. Okay maybe I did.

There is a certain sublime pleasure in the crunch of bacon. A burst of salty fat and meaty goodness on the tongue. I have vegetarian friends and I wish they could have that experience somehow in a form they can eat. Hell, I'd eat the shit out of faux-bacon if it had that spark of crunch and salt.

Of course I also chewed on deep fried pig ears covered in piri piri when I was a child so I have that going for me.

« previous 1 3