Books2Movies Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Threads > October 2012 Releases

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I oriented myself on the US release dates and left films out which are released in the US now but were released in other countries months ago already.

Please add whatever I missed.

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand by Ayn Rand. This is Part 2, Part 1 was released in 2011.

Pitch Perfect The Quest for Collegiate A Cappella Glory by Mickey Rapkin by Mickey Rapkin. Non-fiction turned into comedy.

The Paperboy (Movie Tie-in Edition) A Novel by Pete Dexter by Pete Dexter. A thriller with Zac Efron, Matthew McConaughey, Nicole Kidman and others

Alex Cross Also published as CROSS by James Patterson by James Patterson. Crime/Mystery with Tyler Perry, Matthew Fox, Rachel Nichols.....

Cloud Atlas (Movie Tie-in Edition) A Novel by David Mitchell by David Mitchell. Drama/Sci-Fi with Tom Hanks, Susan Sarandon, Halle Berry, Jim Sturgess, Hugh Grant and many others.

message 2: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka (ZTook) | 1998 comments Mod
Ha, surprise, didn't know for Atlas Shrugged. Already very interested to see :)

I wished to read Cloud Atlas before seeing the movie, now there's no time. Maybe it's better, lesser chance of disappointment that way ;)

message 3: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka (ZTook) | 1998 comments Mod
Only out of curiosity I'll add one more, because I haven't noticed it till now -- Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You, having wide release in October, based on the novel
Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You A Novel by Peter Cameron by Peter Cameron. It wasn't released nowhere yet but Italy though. I think. Anyway, seems interesting too :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Will be released in a bunch of countries this month too.

On the Road by Jack Kerouac by Jack Kerouac. Adaptation of a cult novel of the Beat Generation.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.