Interracial and African American Paranormal discussion

30 views
Random Discussions > Please allow me to introduce...uh...myself.

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Duder (thomasduder) Yeah, that's keepin' it original.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello! I guess I oughta just come direct with it: I'm here to do some serious readin', a bit of promotin', perhaps some networkin'.

I couldn't but help to notice the Black Dagger Brotherhood segment of this group, and I simply MUST assuage my curiosity, y'know? Is that an original book series by this entire group or...what?

Thanks for yer time, in the very least~!

~Thomas Duder


message 2: by Deva (new)

Deva (DevaParanormal) | 945 comments Mod
Nope. Popular lily white vampire series by author JR Ward.

Welcome!


message 3: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Duder (thomasduder) HAH! Better lily white so long as they burn in the sun instead of sparklin'.

Yeah. That shit is wrong~!

Well if it's that popular, I might give it a whirl. Me personally I stick to my basics when it comes to fantasy: McCafferey, Gaiman, Anthony, Feist, the dude who did Sword of Truth. ESPECIALLY Feist.

~Thomas


Tanya Urban Fantasy Freak (Tinky) | 33 comments Thomas wrote: "HAH! Better lily white so long as they burn in the sun instead of sparklin'.

Yeah. That shit is wrong~!

Well if it's that popular, I might give it a whirl. Me personally I stick to my basics w..."


Feist was one of my favorite authors (after Alan Dean Foster) as a young adult. He even had one book with a AA female romantic lead Prince of the Blood (Krondor's Sons, #1) by Raymond E. Feist


The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears (TheFountainPenDiva) | 153 comments Thomas wrote: "Me personally I stick to my basics when it comes to fantasy: McCafferey, Gaiman, Anthony, Feist, the dude who did Sword of Truth. ESPECIALLY Feist..."

Yay, you said Gaiman and McCaffrey! We are going to be the best of friends I'm sure! Have you ever read C.J. Cherryrh? One of my all-time faves along with Storm Constantine.

On the BDB, I say save your sanity and money. I barely slogged through the first book with my grey matter intact. There are far better vampire-themed romances out there that aren't chock full of fail.


message 6: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Duder (thomasduder) Tanya wrote: "Thomas wrote: "HAH! Better lily white so long as they burn in the sun instead of sparklin'.

Yeah. That shit is wrong~!

Well if it's that popular, I might give it a whirl. Me personally I stick..."


OH SNAP, I just picked that up used~! :D Read it years ago, happy to own it once more.

Yeaaaaah, Arutha's twins all out in the Keshian Empire. Feist just has a WAY to tantalize the senses with his writing.

Plus Kesh is pretty Egyptian/Ethiopian with it. Nothin' wrong with that~!

~TD


message 7: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Duder (thomasduder) TheFountainPenDiva wrote: "Thomas wrote: "Me personally I stick to my basics when it comes to fantasy: McCafferey, Gaiman, Anthony, Feist, the dude who did Sword of Truth. ESPECIALLY Feist..."

Yay, you said Gaiman and McCaf..."


Friendin' nao. I should warn you, I have very annoying blogs and stealth viral marketing habits. :3 I'm trying not to market here at Interracial and African American Paranormal, 'cept...well, my novella series is kinda 'bout that, y'know? Very strongly so.

On the other hand, I don't wanna BE one of those guys who's all "READ MY STUFF!" all the damn time too. :3 You have been warned~!

But yeah, C.J. Cherryrh? Aren't they the one who does the book series about the cat-people? The Kzim-somethin' Wars? Sounds so familiarrrrrrr....

Ungh. I'll...see if I can find a free copy somewhere and give THAT a try. My dollars are best spent on other indies who are actually good. :/

~Tommy Dudebroguy


back to top

32641

Interracial and African American Paranormal

unread topics | mark unread


Books mentioned in this topic

Prince of the Blood (other topics)