The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4) The Reluctant Dom discussion

5 Blue Ribbons for "The Reluctant Dom"

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tymber (new)

Tymber Dalton RomanceJunkies.com gives "The Reluctant Dom" 5 Blue Ribbons!

http://romancejunkiesreviews.com/artm...

"I have to stop my explanation of THE RELUCTANT DOM right here. To say anything else would spoil the story. Know that this is one of the most emotionally gripping novels I have read in a long time. Sobbing more than once at the sheer intensity of the characters and the plot, never have I read a book that has affected me as much as THE RELUCTANT DOM. Without a doubt this book made me think. It made me see past the end of a life and what happens to those left behind. THE RELUCTANT DOM made me see honest to God, true, unconditional love. It was breathtaking."

Melissa This was by far the most emotional and beautifully written book I read in a while. I was on the journey with Kaden, Seth and Leah and to this day it still lingers with me....

Helen Peter I have to agree that this is one of the most emotional and beautifully written book. It really move me especially the love Kaden, Seth and Leah have for each other. I had experienced the heartbreak watching my father died from cancer. I had handle the mess left behind by his death and can appreciate the length Kaden went through to "arrange" everything for Seth and Leah. I just hope that when my time comes, I can "arrange" things as well as Kaden did for my family.

Rachel Firasek Me too! I cried at least seven times. It was beautiful and sweet and sad and happy. Grrr. Emotionally frustrating and fulfilling all at the same time. One of those that you'll never forget.

Melissa This book should come with tissues!!

Rachel Firasek A complete box. LOL!

Maria Pussycat So true...I had to stop at times...too many tears..lol

message 8: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy This book is a favorite of mine. I cried so hard I thought I would die from it. It was beautifully written. I really hate books like this and I thought if someone gets hurt I will put it down. well I didn't put it down it was truely a wonderful love story and some day I will read it again.

Lisa Wadsworth Great book....very emotional, but very "real". Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop thinking about it...

Paris        (kerbytejas) Melissa wrote: "This was by far the most emotional and beautifully written book I read in a while. I was on the journey with Kaden, Seth and Leah and to this day it still lingers with me...."

It chocked me up to write the review once i finished the book...it left a lasting impression on me.
it was a great book

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ Beautiful story so well written it leaves you in tears. I will definitely reread this book for years to come.

Paris        (kerbytejas) Where is "The Reluctant Dom" in e-book?

Posted: 19 Mar 2012 06:22 PM PDT

I've been getting this question a lot over the past couple of days. Don't worry, "The Reluctant Dom" is being re-released by Siren-BookStrand in both e-book (June) and print formats (tba).

You can go to my author page at Siren-BookStrand and click on the link to be notified when my new releases are uploaded and never miss one!

http://www.bookstrand.com/tymber-dalton

Please be advised that if you find any e-book copies of "The Reluctant Dom" currently available online, they are ILLEGALLY PIRATED copies. If you purchased it in February or earlier from Lyrical Press, Amazon Kindle, Nook, Mobi, ARe, or other authorized, legitimate third-party seller, rest assured that was a legal copy. (If you downloaded it for free from ANYWHERE, it's an ILLEGAL PIRATED copy.)

So stay tuned to my author page at Siren and to my blog/Facebook/Twitter/newsletter, because as soon as it's available for purchase again, I'll let y'all know. :)

Thanks!
Tymber.

Rachel Firasek Congratulations.

Traci Melissa wrote: "This book should come with tissues!!"

agree!

Paris        (kerbytejas) Traci wrote: "Melissa wrote: "This book should come with tissues!!"

agree!"

But it such a good book

message 16: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy This book about killed me. I cried so hard and couldn't stop. I love it. It's one of my favorites.

Paris        (kerbytejas) Joy wrote: "This book about killed me. I cried so hard and couldn't stop. I love it. It's one of my favorites."

agreed.. and i bet it took you some time to write your review too.. its a book that leaves a lasting mark on you...it so filled with love, caring and friendship..the BDSM just adds but to me was a secondary story line

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably one of the best books I've read! This book truly captures the pressures of domination, but also why a woman might enjoy and need a loving dominate to help her through her life.

message 19: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy I just couldn't see a life with the BDSM. Why would anyone want to be beaten,you call that Love? But this book changed me in ways I didn't expect.
It's funny because I came across this book because it was free. This book is priceless.
I wish I could have found a man who loved me that much.

Laura Fabulous love story: makes one want a man like Kaden along with the BDSM lifestyle... :)

Jacqueline Rhoades I think it's a shame this book is always listed under menage, BDSM or erotica, because it is so, so much more. It's a love story that could (and should) be enjoyed by readers who wouldn't dream of reading anything in any of those catagories.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ Jacqueline wrote: "I think it's a shame this book is always listed under menage, BDSM or erotica, because it is so, so much more. It's a love story that could (and should) be enjoyed by readers who wouldn't dream of ..."

I agree with this yet it won't be that way. Just goes to show you how complex relationships really can be.