message 4: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Sure

message 5: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments sure

message 6: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments you please

message 7: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments name: Micah

appearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/re...

message 8: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah let him in then closed it, he walked off to get a drink, who knew a loner and emo but yet scene kid could throw a super great party and plus live in a house on the beach in southern California

message 9: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Hey

message 10: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah was putting a lean pocket into his microwaved and also Drinking a beer, his house was bigger then it appeared on the outside, Micah didn't and couldn't believe that Gerald a football and hockey jock and his biggest bully was here at his party or even in his house, well him and jocks and their whores who bullied him at home and at his work

message 11: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments A few of yep you guessed it groupies aka whorez. And jocks came up to him and told him how awesome his party was and so on then went off to party again, he had his up stairs completely blocked off from horny teenagers that was the only bad side of the party

message 12: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah went up stairs shaking his head "nope no sex up here in my house, get out and to the beach and have sex or go back down stairs and fuck there, now go on shoooooo" he spat and could tell he was serious and if didn't budge he pick the girl up and marched down stairs and threw her on her ass out side front yard was gonna if no one listed, he unlocked the baby gates blocking his red rope to his room and went thru his curtain enterance and chilled he was over whelmed

message 13: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments "yes, my party, my house, my rules, my turf you play by them or else get the hell out and don't come next time if you don't like it, go to another party and fuck away, plenty of other parties to go to" Micah said strictly and sighed just laying on his bed while his party went on

message 14: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah appeared and was pissed off "fine here's something you can use against me at school and my work when making my life a hell, at my parties which no one barely comes till this one is, I HATE SEX IN MY HOUSE DUE TO RAPE AND MURDER, happy now that your precious faggot and maggot and weak little punching bag to pick on and bully admited something, so there go run along to your friends and the sluts and tell them that the no life and not cared for cause his family is dead cutting loser has confussed" he screamed and turned and went back into his room, Gerald couldn't get past the gates and rope, Micah didn't like any body else in his room, he didn't have any friends, he cried silently and got his blade of his boxer Drawr and cut himself couple times

message 15: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments "just go, and your friends to, party is over or more like a mosh pit or hell pit" Micah said and bout to go end the party

message 16: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Hi

message 17: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah frowned and raised an eye brow, wiping away the tears, still bleeding from cutting but didn't care, no one touched him accept to slam him into lockers or to trip him to torture him cause he had no one to stand up for him, he wasn't gonna ever be tough so he took it like the whimp he was though he wanted it to stop, he was gonna transfer schools again, no. One liked him cause he was new any ways and was emo but mostly scene. Looking and kept to himself but studied and answered when called on that was bout it, micah took his arm out "just leave, no one cares, just the pathetic new student every body picks on, if they are not hot or good enough for your stupid and idiotic and fake looking on stairoids and fake breasts and bodied whore group, they don't want people who try to live their pain filled lives ruining their kingdom, we are just out casts, we fucking get it NO BODY LIKES US EVER, by the way I am gay, oh wait that makes me a faggot, a disgrace to the whole world and should kill myself, that gay marriage is legal here but frowned on, well there's another thing u and ur friends who are just using u to beat me up for so just leave, I never wanna see u and the no lives in my house ever again" Micah made clear

message 18: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Hanna Sixxx of bvb ARMY!!!!!!!!! wrote: "Micah frowned and raised an eye brow, wiping away the tears, still bleeding from cutting but didn't care, no one touched him accept to slam him into lockers or to trip him to torture him cause he h..."

message 19: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah was shocked but yet also pissed off, he pushed him off "No" he said and was shocked and not super drunk but was and plus he knew people were having sex here so he turned and walked towards his stairs to get another ginantonic drink and stop the sex and party

message 20: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah pulled the plug and screamed "GET ALL OUT, WHORES AND ASSHOLES, DON'T EVER STEP FOOT IN MY HOUSE OR FUCK IN MY HOUSE, IN MY HOUSE THIS IS A NO FUCK RULE HOUSE, NOW I WILL HAVE TO CLEANSE IT AND HAVE A PRIEST CLEAN IT FROM EVIL, NOW GET OUT OR I WILL CALL THE COPS" and slammed the door once all of them were gone he started cleaning up and muttering curses and ill wishes on them and at them under his breath and sighed and finally broke down "miss you guys so much" he said up to the heavens to his family

message 21: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Hanna Sixxx of bvb ARMY!!!!!!!!! wrote: "Micah pulled the plug and screamed "GET ALL OUT, WHORES AND ASSHOLES, DON'T EVER STEP FOOT IN MY HOUSE OR FUCK IN MY HOUSE, IN MY HOUSE THIS IS A NO FUCK RULE HOUSE, NOW I WILL HAVE TO CLEANSE IT A..."

message 22: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah sighed and opened it "what now, i am busy after cleaning up the mess you all made up and bout to call my priest to draw out the filth of evil you all filled it with you and your sex, so just go, i have had enough torture from all you today and this night" he said so tired and hurt, but waited for him to speak

message 23: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments "fine, stay" he said and went and got asprin and water bottle and gave them to him and sighed and wiped his eyes and went back to cleaning and hummed a lullaby his mother used to hum or sing to him

message 24: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments hi

message 25: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah sighed and kept cleaning and humming and staid quiet and happily but sad

message 26: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah nodded then stopped cleaning, "welcome, now you can go away, by stay i meant stay at the door so i could get the asprin then you could go home, and i did just that so" and was tired and could tell he was in pain and just tired

message 27: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments "may be, may be not" Micah said teasingly but yet tiredly

message 28: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah sighed "if you want" and yawned and wiped the drying blOod on his fingers

message 29: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah nodded and went to get his first aid kit

message 30: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments yo

message 31: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah came back with first aid kit and perocside and rubbed his eyed letting out a yawn

message 32: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah breathed but was slowly falling asleep, he had no energy at all

message 33: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah breathed but was slowly falling asleep, he had no energy at all

message 34: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah barely ate cause he and the other jocks wouldn't let him eat, always dumping food on him and hurting him, Micah snuggled to his soft turtle stuffed animal and slept peacefully, his room was green and blue and was calming like the occean

message 35: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah smiled when Gerald kissed him on his cheek and tucked him in, best rest in awhile

message 36: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah woke up but with a hang over and groaned and slowly sat up, he still had to clean up his house and call the pastor, he looked at his arms

message 37: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah opened the door and rubbed his eyes "uh hi, what's up" he said rubbing his eyes and sneezed

message 38: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments He raised an eye brow forgetting bout cutting himself "huh?" he asked "what are you talking bout or doing here"

message 39: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah nodded and sighed "thanks for reminding me"

message 40: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah looked away so Gerald wouln't see him blushing from his shock and embarrassment of him running his hand down his face like a lovers carrass, plus was wondering if this was a joke the whole school was in on and gonna jump out any minuet now and like supirise and laughs and he along with them at Micah

message 41: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah looked away so Gerald wouln't see him blushing from his shock and embarrassment of him running his hand down his face like a lovers carrass, plus was wondering if this was a joke the whole school was in on and gonna jump out any minuet now and like supirise and laughs and he along with them at Micah

message 42: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments "Shouldn't you be worried that if you show up with the school's faggot that likes to take it up the 'ass' you'd lose your rep of the school's star and lead bully and ladies man?, no thanks" Micah said

message 43: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments "Fine one, just why should you care, hmm school bullys have reps so" Micah said

message 44: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments "Well let me go shower then eat, go to school" Micah said and sighed as His words sunk in

message 45: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah took off his shirt, revealing all the nasty bullying marks he had and cut marks from cutting himself, but he also revealed how skinny skinny skinny he was and some hint of abs and walked towards his stairs

message 46: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Once done and so on and grabbed a few things and putting them in his back pack and grabbing two muffins and gaterade Micah came back dressed in his black and had his guy liner on and ready to go with his back pack and jacket and was hot looking but yet not really

message 47: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments "uh thanks i guess" he said and stepped outside and shut and locked his house door, putting his key on his back pack key ring binder thingy, he smelled like Axe body wash but had on eucalyptus and a cinnamon cologn and smelled so good

message 48: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah got in and buckled up safely and put in his ear buds listening to his ipod touch and looked out the window on the way to school

message 49: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah got out and shuddered and felt strange and bad, getting glances and gonna be talk of the school, and face palmed himself but shut the door and walked away up towards the school steps and doors, listening to his music still

message 50: by Hanna- (new)

Hanna-   | 219 comments Micah got his books and of course the bullying started with him having to be shoved into the lockers and getting punched and picking up his books twice, he frowned and shook his head and went to class, he and gerald shared 1,6th and lunch and 4th period gym that was bout it, so he made it to first period and sat in the back like always

« previous 1 3