Writers and Readers discussion

90 views
Reviews and Review Requests > Blog looking for books to review

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Window Seat (last edited Sep 29, 2012 10:25PM) (new)

The Window Seat Blog (TheWindowSeat) | 10 comments Hi everyone! We're currently accepting review requests from indie authors for our book blog, The Window Seat. If interested, please follow the link below so you can check out our review policy! Thanks. :)

http://www.readinginthewindowseat.blo...


message 2: by Kasia (new)

Kasia James Hi! Just wanted to let you know that the link you've posted above has typo I think? I found your blog at:
http:www.readinginthewindowseat.blogspot.com

Looking forward to reading your reviews! :)


message 3: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 1726 comments Mod
Just wanted to let you know I moved this thread to the Review Folder.


The Window Seat Blog (TheWindowSeat) | 10 comments A.F. wrote: "Just wanted to let you know I moved this thread to the Review Folder."

Thanks, sorry about that :/


The Window Seat Blog (TheWindowSeat) | 10 comments Kasia wrote: "Hi! Just wanted to let you know that the link you've posted above has typo I think? I found your blog at:
http:www.readinginthewindowseat.blogspot.com

Looking forward to reading your reviews! :)"


Thanks!


message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Brookes (Technohippy) | 494 comments I've sent you an email for a possible review.


message 7: by Sherri (new)

Sherri Moorer (SherritheWriter) I have a sci-fi novel coming out next summer that I'd like for you to review. I bookmarked your website and will send you an ARC when it's available. Thanks for the great offer!


message 8: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Sedlmayer | 18 comments I am very much interested to get some reviews for my first 3 novels in the Talon series.
Check them out here
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

Or from amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Gigi-Sedlmayer/...

Thank you for conatacting me. I looked up your website.

gigi-ll@sedweb.net


message 9: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Sedlmayer | 18 comments Follow your blogspot.
My Blogspot:
http://maticatalon.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you
Gigi


message 10: by The Window Seat (new)

The Window Seat Blog (TheWindowSeat) | 10 comments Gisela wrote: "I am very much interested to get some reviews for my first 3 novels in the Talon series.
Check them out here
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

Or from amazon.
http://www...."


Hi Gisela,

We're interested in reading your work. Please email me at Tempestadora77@yahoo.com so we can discuss this further :)

Tempest.


message 11: by Bert (new)

Bert Barling (bert_barling) | 4 comments Hi there! I looked at your website and it looks like my story aligns a bit with the interests of Tempest, but I'm not sure if what I have matches her interests enough.

It's a non-traditional fantasy book that has romantic elements, but the romance stuff is not the focus. It's more action-adventure-y, to be honest, with some western and steampunk elements.

I was wondering if your back catalog was already full and a "not 100% in my interest" book such as mine would still stand a chance of getting looked over :)

The book itself is here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/14...

Thanks for your time!


message 12: by The Window Seat (new)

The Window Seat Blog (TheWindowSeat) | 10 comments Bert wrote: "Hi there! I looked at your website and it looks like my story aligns a bit with the interests of Tempest, but I'm not sure if what I have matches her interests enough.

It's a non-traditional fant..."


Hi Bert, so sorry for the late reply! I (Tempest) generally work out of my author goodreads account, so Jacey is supposed to be checking this one and she's been a bit busy lately. I am interested in reviewing your work if you would still like me to. Just go a head and send a copy to the email I listed directly above the your post to another person. :) Thanks. Also, if you have any immediate questions and would prefer to go through goodreads, then please send a private message to Tempest C. Avery instead of this account. That way I know for sure that you'll get a speedy reply (I check daily).


message 13: by Bert (new)

Bert Barling (bert_barling) | 4 comments The Window Seat wrote: "Bert wrote: "Hi there! I looked at your website and it looks like my story aligns a bit with the interests of Tempest, but I'm not sure if what I have matches her interests enough.

It's a non-tra..."


Sorry for the late reply as well! I'll send it to you right away!


back to top