Recycle discussion

Roleplay > Thumper High School

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken I think there should be more then one role play and we get new people to play around with. LOL.

((Shut up I know that the name of the school is silly but I am loving my new Thumper pj's))

message 2: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken Dylan looked at her sibblings all asleep. She walked down stairs and saw her gandpa sitting at the table looking at he bills. He looked unhappy. Dylan looked went and sat next to him.
"What is wrong? I can pick up more shifts. It is okay. I know we need the money. What bill is it this time?" She was looking at him wondering if he was going to talk. She looked at the bill. It was the house payment."I'll be back in a sec." She ran into the little closet room she had. She pulled out her savings. She knew that she wouldn't go to college now.
She looked at it. $12,000 in her hands. She went down stairs and handed the money to her gandpa. He just looked at her and shook his head.
"Where did you get this money?" He seemed so confused. She just looked at him. "It is money I was saving but I don't need it. Use it so we can finsh the payment this is the last payment and we can try to fix this up after we get stable again." She smiled at him and then her gandma walked in. She didn't like that Dylan was going to school. Dylan looked away and went to get her bag for school. She went to school. She was so happy that this year she had a car. She got it as an X-mas gift from her uncle.It was a nice car not the best but it ran.
She got in the car and started it. It felt so good to drive. She was off to school. She felt like it was goign to be a weird day but everyday was weird to her.

message 3: by Greg (new)

Greg Owens | 6 comments Aselem was sitting outside of the school when Dylan pulled up. Ooo, she's pretty.

message 4: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken Dylan got out of the car and looked around. She was not ready for school but she needed to go. She got her stuff and locked her car. She walked by a new guy and she felt his eyes on her.

message 5: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken "Just this guy was staring at me. My savings is gone. So what is up with you?" Dylan looked at watch.

message 6: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken "Nothing much. I have to pick up more shifts at work. You hun?"

message 7: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken "Oh I got this for you." Dylan gave Ryan a tank top that was signed by David Archuleta.

((isn't he the one that is from utah.))

message 8: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken Dylan hugged back.
((he is from my state yay!!))

message 9: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken "It is a miricale. Ryan is not talking. The world is going to end." Dylan was joking around and she had her fake smile on.

message 10: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken "I am happy not a fake smile on this face you know your a brat." Dylan pushed Ryan into the Math teacher.

message 11: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken Dylan ran and hid in a place Ryan would never go. The chem lab.

message 12: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken Dylan danced around the hallway in front of Ryans class.

message 13: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken Dylan looked at Ryan. She saw the smoke coming out of her ears. She was thinking to hard.

message 14: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken Dylan was waiting. Ryan looked like she was ready to fight.

message 15: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken "I didn't want you to keep messing with my mind. So I pushed you a little not to bad come on you push me all the time. Do you want me to kiss you and make you feel better?"

message 16: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken "Hey I can see something in your eyes. Are you hiding something from me?" Dylan was confused at what was in Ryan's eyes.

message 17: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken "It might hurt me. You don't know."

message 18: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken "Please tell me it. Please."

message 19: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken Dylan looked at her hands. "Well I was going to let you meet David but now I wont."

message 20: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken Dylan didn't know why she felt like this. She was thinking. Was Ryan her real friend.

message 21: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken Dylan knew now. Ryan was using her.

message 22: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken Dylan was now going to pertect her mind now.So she got up and walked to her next class.

message 23: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken She knew something Ryan didn't knw. She knew ryns weakness.

A Filthy Youth groupie ((this is kinda creepy))

message 25: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken ((you have no idea. she did this all by herself))

message 26: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken (( this is weird. can it be a weird dream that someone has because they feel asleep in a class.))

message 27: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken ((it is weird right now so ignore it. i think this should be a dream))

message 28: by Heartbroken (new)

Heartbroken (( I'm making it a dream))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(wow its really interesting!!)