Kindle Lending (The Nest) discussion

Available to Lend > Janie Kindle Lendable Books

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia Hi Janie, May I borrow Caught Running? Thanks! Julia

red14over@hotmail.com

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia janie, just noticed a typo in my email address! Sorry! It should be red14ever@hotmail.com

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia I'm honestly not sure. I can't deny it because I can't access it through that email address. I'm surprised it didn't kick back to you. It's my own stupid fault. Thanks for trying. Let me know if it kicks back to you. I think you're the only other one in this group that likes m/m too, so I was excited to see your list!

message 5: by Janie (new)

Janie | 7 comments I will definitely try again after the time frame is up. And I absolutely LOVE m/m books. 99% of the time that is all I read.

message 6: by Janie (new)

Janie | 7 comments You can borrow something else until then if u want.

message 7: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Hi Janie, May I borrow Blind Faith and Through these eyes? Thank you
tozan@sbcglobal.net

message 8: by Janie (new)

Janie | 7 comments Tammy wrote: "Hi Janie, May I borrow Blind Faith and Through these eyes? Thank you
tozan@sbcglobal.net"

On their way now. :)

message 9: by Janie (new)

Janie | 7 comments Julia wrote: "I'm honestly not sure. I can't deny it because I can't access it through that email address. I'm surprised it didn't kick back to you. It's my own stupid fault. Thanks for trying. Let me know ..."

Julia wrote: "janie, just noticed a typo in my email address! Sorry! It should be red14ever@hotmail.com"

Julia wrote: "janie, just noticed a typo in my email address! Sorry! It should be red14ever@hotmail.com"

Did u still want to borrow this?

message 10: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Janie thank you so much for the loan! Really enjoyed the books! Thank you again!
Tammy

message 11: by Janie (new)

Janie | 7 comments Tammy wrote: "Janie thank you so much for the loan! Really enjoyed the books! Thank you again!
Tammy"

Your welcome and anytime! :)

message 12: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Hi Janie, may I borrow Call Me Sir, Boy! (I Blame Bret #1? Thank you
tozan@sbcglobal.net

message 13: by Janie (new)

Janie | 7 comments Tammy wrote: "Hi Janie, may I borrow Call Me Sir, Boy! (I Blame Bret #1? Thank you
tozan@sbcglobal.net"

I don't have that one, sorry.