Books Without Borders discussion

The Heretic's Daughter
This topic is about The Heretic's Daughter
Monthly Book Discussion > The Heretic's Daughter - discussion breakdown

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amanda | 94 comments Hi ladies! I thought I would go ahead and give you the reading breakdown for The Heretic's Daughter in case anyone wants to get a head start. :)

I have the paperback version, 332 pages. There are only 10 chapters so breaking it down was sort of weird but I tried to break it up to fairly easy chunks each week. My version has a good discussion guide in the back that I will pull some questions from but I will also include some of my own.

Discussion #1, Sat. Oct. 6: Chapters 1-2
Discussion #2, Sat. Oct. 13: Chapters 3-4
Discussion #3, Sat. Oct. 20: Chapters 5-7
Discussion #4, Sat. Oct. 27: Chapters 8-10

Happy reading! I hope you all enjoy this book!

Amanda

Lady Day (LadyDay) | 228 comments Requested my copy from the library earlier this week. Should arrive soon.

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 3 comments Picking my copy up from the library today

Lady Day (LadyDay) | 228 comments Amanda wrote: "Hi ladies! I thought I would go ahead and give you the reading breakdown for The Heretic's Daughter in case anyone wants to get a head start. :)

I have the paperback version, 332 pages. There are ..."

My copy of the book arrived this morning. Excited and tempted to start it today...lol!

message 5: by Connie (new) - added it

Connie Beard (ConnieB5254) | 51 comments I downloaded it from amazon.com yesterday. I'm ready to go!

Lady Day (LadyDay) | 228 comments Connie wrote: "I downloaded it from amazon.com yesterday. I'm ready to go!"

Glad you're participating in this group read Connie! Looking forward to sharing our feedback.

Lady Day (LadyDay) | 228 comments Katie wrote: "Picking my copy up from the library today"

Glad you're participating in the group read for October, Katie! Looking forward to the discussions.

message 8: by Connie (new) - added it

Connie Beard (ConnieB5254) | 51 comments Thanks, Lady Day. I really enjoy our discussions.