The Book Challenge discussion

a-m > Bill's Book Challenge

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bill (last edited Feb 03, 2008 06:26PM) (new)

Bill (bsimoni) I'm going to wrap up about 110-112 books in 2007, but 2008 will afford me less time to read. I'm shooting for 75.

January update: 5 books completed, which puts me slightly behind schedule, but as of Feb. 3, I have 2 more already completed and about 45 minutes to finish a 3rd.

message 2: by bjneary (new)

bjneary | 121 comments Do we have to come up with a new book challenge for 2008 or is the one we have been working on okay?

message 3: by Stephanie (last edited Dec 27, 2007 02:08PM) (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) what ever you would like. some people are starting a new challenge for the year and some are just completing their's from this year. but the author challenge is starting jan 1.

message 4: by Bill (new)

Bill (bsimoni) February update: 9 books completed (14 for the year). That has me on a good pace.

message 5: by Bill (new)

Bill (bsimoni) March update: 11 books completed (25 for the year).

message 6: by Bill (new)

Bill (bsimoni) April update: 8 books completed (33 for the year). My whole list is in my book list on the "2008" shelf.

message 7: by Bill (new)

Bill (bsimoni) May update: 11 books got knocked off this month (the whole list is in my "2008" shelf) for a total of 44 through May. A couple of business trips with air travel sure helped.

message 8: by Bill (new)

Bill (bsimoni) June update: 10 books completed in June, which brings me to 54 for the year. The goal of 75 should be met easily.

message 9: by Bill (new)

Bill (bsimoni) July was a great month - 19 books gets me to 73. I might have an outside chance to beat last year's total of 114.