Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Twilight (Twilight, #1)
This topic is about Twilight
ARCHIVES > Twilight: Edward → Bella ← Jacob

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gisbelle | 27303 comments Do you think Bella has made the right choice?

Becca (BeccaTheAwesomeOne) | 49 comments NO!! EDWARD IS A CREEPY STALKER!! WHO WALKS INTO THEIR GIRLFRIEND'S ROOM AND WATCHES HER WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING!?!? And then Bella calls it "romantic"

Gisbelle | 27303 comments Totally!!! Edward was always described as cold, stone cold... and Bella liked that??? I want somebody warm :) like Jacob :D

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic (beatricemasalunga) | 1240 comments Yes. I'm a Switzerland though.. but we couldn't blame Bella lusting over Edward more than Jacob.

Gisbelle | 27303 comments Edward was a creepy dude who loved to sit and watched Bella sleep.... I don't find that romantic.

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic (beatricemasalunga) | 1240 comments LOL! Both of them are creeping with each other. :))

Gisbelle | 27303 comments So they were a great match then :D

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic (beatricemasalunga) | 1240 comments Yes. If it happens that Jacob ends up with Bella, she will creep him out every night :))

Gisbelle | 27303 comments haha :D It's so true :) So I guess Jake was so lucky.

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic (beatricemasalunga) | 1240 comments Very lucky to Renesmee

Shangre | 19 comments In a way Edward and Jake have something the Bella loves but understand why Edward does these things to her his very old school aswell its just that in the movies they make him seem like a creeper then in books.

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) Jacob all the way! Really, even Edward knows it. Bella's better with Jake.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) I dont like Bella so i think she made the right choice bcause Jacob deserve someone nicer and better bcause hes nicer.

☼☼Puddy Mango☼☼ (Erincat) | 9 comments Well the whole series is about her and edward and then for whatever reason jacob is there.

But when edward dumped her I believe she should of gone with jacob because he is human and never left her, he was there for her when she was in that annoying depressed mode so i say jacob is a better person.

But then again he deserves better then bella because shes stupid and manipulative

Gisbelle | 27303 comments Shuhan the great wrote: "I dont like Bella so i think she made the right choice bcause Jacob deserve someone nicer and better bcause hes nicer."

Well said :) I didn't like her either.

Gisbelle | 27303 comments ☼☼Puddy Mango☼☼ wrote: "Well the whole series is about her and edward and then for whatever reason jacob is there.

But when edward dumped her I believe she should of gone with jacob because he is human and never left her..."

Jake did deserve better. Bella was so annoying!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I detested Jacob. I thought he was too coniveing (sp?). Ugh he made me soooooooooooo mad! LOL.

message 18: by Megan (new)

Megan | 120 comments I think Jacob deserved better than to be led on by Bella. Edward was better for Bella in the end though because ***Spoiler Alert*** Jacob ends up imprinting on Renesmee anyway.

Riley | 8 comments Bella should have ended up with Jake! Not someone who sneaks into her bedroom at night and watches her sleep! That is not 'romantic' at all. He can't even keep her warm when she's cold. :(

Trinity | 9907 comments Jake deserves better! She ketp toying with his feelings! At the movie theater when he took of his shirt everyone was like ooooo. hahahaha!!! And Im like why are you wasting your time with her when you are missing your one true love --me! LOL