Boys Verses Girls discussion

troubles

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

Kayli 500 | 2220 comments Mod
um so this girl at my school showed me around the school since I was new there. I thought she was nice so I gave her my number. but then she gives my number to other people without my permission. and so she uses other people's phones to threaten me. she helps people hate me so people are nice to her. this girl was teased by these twins. they made a myspace page on her and took pictures of her and flames. they wrote on there saying this one is the first to burn. so the twins emailed every 8th grader they knew the email to and told them to say mean things about the girl. the twins got in trouble with the police. and so I thought I was friends with this other girl but she is helping the first girl hate me. girls are just mean in middle school. but now the first girl feels guilty.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz
I just ignore tht crap.
Unless it hurts my bffs.

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) yeah girls are meaner than guys, cuz it effects the emotions... i'd just ignore it, if you can. I know I'd used to be the target at my school, but i ignored what the guys and girls were saying, and they got bored... lol! So i do that with my younger sis too... if she hits me i ignore her and she stops cuz she doesn't get the attention the she wants.

message 4: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

right

message 5: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea, all I need is a good friend in my school

message 6: by Skippy (Brooke), I'm confused. Or maybe I'm not... Hmmm... (new)

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 1155 comments Mod
if i were at ur school, i would be!!! but i'm in a completely different state. just try to find ppl who have similar interests... i remember when i was in a new school (don't laugh, i was little!!!) i just went up to random ppl and asked them to be my friend. and 8 years later i'm still BFF's with her!!! crazy! lol

message 7: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea you are lucky cause I am shy

message 8: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

i have some jokes for you

what waves but doesn't have a hand?

a black dog is on a black road. there aren't any streetlights and the moon isn't shining. then a car comes by, swerves, and misses the dog. how did the driver know the dog was there?

you're driving a bus with 8 passengers at the first stop 4 get off and 2 get on. at the next stop, 3 get off and 5 get on. how old is the bus driver?

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) 1. I
2. D
3. K

sorry, i'm not good with any of those jokes! LOL!

message 10: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

flag
it isn't night
your age

message 11: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

no the ocean has waves but doesn't wave

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) lol!