NEVER ENDING FUN (p.s. totally pointless) discussion

Roplaying > Vamp Queen and Zanna

Comments (showing 1-50 of 108) (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 194 comments Mod
Vamp Queen and Zanna can role play here.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Another one?!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 194 comments Mod
yes, sorry no one else at the time made a character and that I had already used most of the members who made a character already. you can start. This time use the new character you made.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Okay, I used Eve from Underworld because she is amazing.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Where should we be at?

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Where should we be at?

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve walked through a park late a night, there was no one around, so it was better. She sat on the first bench she saw.

Valentina was walking around with her bat Angel in the park.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve heard footsteps and began looking around for a person.

"Hey Angel, I will let you go get a snack." She whispered to her pet.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve saw a girl talking to a bat, she watched her.

"you know what An, I think that I should eat my self." changing from her human form to a bat form in no time.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve continued to stare, are they going to hurt me? She ducked down hiding behind the bench, it wasn't a very good hiding spot, she was still seen.

"mmm, that was tasty," Changing back into her human form. "Come one Angel, let's head home." Walking in Eve's direction.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve stood up, they were coming towards her.

((Gotta go bye.))

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade ((I'll be on and off today.))

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade ((Alright. You're turn to comment.))

"Angel lets go home, I am really tired, I have to get some rest." Walking towards the rich part of town.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve walked over to them, she was starving.

"Do you hear something my pet?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade After a short walk Eve was standing behind them, she tapped on the girls shoulder. Eve looked like an innocent 12 year old.

Valentina turned around.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve looked up at her.

"Yes, do you want something?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve rubbed her stomach and pointed to her mouth, she didn't talk much.

"Do you have a home?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade She shook her head and spoke softly, "I lost my mommy and daddy."

"Do you want to live with me?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve shrugged, "I guess so."

"Come with me then."

After entering the Rich part, Valentina could see the big mansion with vines growing on it.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve followed behind the girl.

"So this is the place." She said opening the gate to her house.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve looked around, "It's really big."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Eve looked around the place, "You sure I can stay here?"

"yes." Walking up stairs to change.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Even with what I am?" Eve followed like a lost puppy.

"Yes, go ahead and explore. I don't mind, just don't go into the basement though."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Why not? What is down there?"

"Just some dust. There is nothing that you want to find."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Do you know what I am?"

"Sure, you are a demon."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "I guess you could say that, I wouldn't really call it a demon though."

"Then what would like me to call your creature?" Walking to her room and then to her closet.

« previous 1 3