Baraga School discussion

Favorite Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 10 comments Mod
Okay, I will start this new thread about our favorite fantasy titles. What are some of your favorites?

If I have to only list a couple, I would say:
Obernewtyn series by Isobelle Carmody
Fablehaven by Brandon Null (series but I have only read the first)
Riddle master by ?????
Dragon prince by Melanie Rawn
Trickster's choice and Trickster's queen by Tamora Pierce
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

I can't think of others right now, add more later.

message 2: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 10 comments Mod
I need to add:
Full tilt by Shusterman
Mysterious Benedict Society by ???

message 3: by Geleah (new)

Geleah (GeleahD) | 7 comments My all time favorite fantasy series is the immortal series.... it have everything a good book should adventure, romance, action, sadness, everything all in one. It is amazing.

message 4: by Alishal (new)

Alishal | 7 comments My favorite fantasy has to be harry potter but i also really like the dragon prince...you should read them it is also all the things that you have listed above

message 5: by Harlie (new)

Harlie (aspiration) | 3 comments My favorite is the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. The writing is only part of how amazing the series is. The biggest and best reason why it's a good read for any fantasy lover is because Karen writes the truth in her novels. She puts down realistically how people act and react to situations, how they deal with the things that come at them, and how they continue to move on. Her characters are something we can relate to and learn from. What more could you ask of an author?