Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Games, Fun Stuff > Fashion and Style Thread

Comments (showing 1-44 of 44) (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 7290 comments Mod
This thread is to discuss fashion and style, including hairstyles. Feel free to post pictures of clothing and hairstyles you like and find inspiring.

To post a picture, use this code: [img src="your photo here"/] Replace the brackets with < >.

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 7290 comments Mod
I love this short do:

[image error]

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

and this one:

[image error]

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (last edited Sep 27, 2012 01:03PM) (new)

I'm still learning how to style my hair, but one I am going to figure out how to do my hair like this:

[image error]

message 5: by Reading (new)

Reading Deva | 497 comments I like the last one.. and also the necklace she is wearing

message 6: by Gwen (last edited Sep 30, 2012 05:37PM) (new)

Gwen (GwenK) | 201 comments I like the first and last picture and the clothing and jewelry. So chic!

I've always aspired to wear my hair this way, but my face is too round!

message 7: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
I love this thread idea Danielle!!

message 8: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Gwen, I have an an enormous head, but I think I looked better with short hair. I think the poofy look is sort of my natural style. My hair seems to want to do that regardless.

Glad you like the thread, Michelle. You should post some photos too.

message 9: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (Fashionista99) | 435 comments Some favs of mine:

Cheetah Platforms

OliveDress

Studded

message 10: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Fashionista wrote: "Some favs of mine:

I love the dress! And I looooooove those leopard print shoes!

"

message 11: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Those shoes are wow!

message 12: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I'm not a heels wearer usually, but these are so gorgeous!

[image error]

message 13: by Tracey (last edited Oct 02, 2012 07:16AM) (new)

Tracey | 165 comments Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "I'm not a heels wearer usually, but these are so gorgeous!

"

Yes they are, I love them!!!

message 14: by Gwen (new)

Gwen (GwenK) | 201 comments I'm not a heels wearer either, but those are beautiful!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "and this one:

"

I love this short hair do and tried it recently..but I looked nothing like her...i look like a boy who ran away from his army duties

8(

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "I'm still learning how to style my hair, but one I am going to figure out how to do my hair like this:

"

Wish I have her hair....mine has curles that does not stay nicely shaped the next day

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura | 282 comments Currently looking for a new hair style, but I am loving #2, 3, and 4... And yes, #12 what a pair of sexy killer heels to want to own :)

message 18: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

@ Lily. LOL. I'm sure you looked fine. I liked my hair short. I let it grow out because I like braiding it and wearing it in ponytails, and I'm too lazy to get it cut every two months!

message 19: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

@Laura. Do you wear your hair natural or relaxed? There are a lot of good hairstyle photos on Pinterest. I can give you some links if you're interested.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "@ Lily. LOL. I'm sure you looked fine. I liked my hair short. I let it grow out because I like braiding it and wearing it in ponytails, and I'm too lazy to get it cut every two months!"

Well...I am growing my hair again..it is much easiey to growing and braid it.... 8)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura wrote: "Currently looking for a new hair style, but I am loving #2, 3, and 4... And yes, #12 what a pair of sexy killer heels to want to own :)"

This killer heels are just gorgeous!!

message 22: by Laura (last edited Jan 12, 2013 05:37PM) (new)

Laura | 282 comments Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "@Laura. Do you wear your hair natural or relaxed? There are a lot of good hairstyle photos on Pinterest. I can give you some links if you're interested."

Lady Danilla: My currently hair texture is natural...and yes, I am also on Pinterest... Thank you!

message 23: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (Fashionista99) | 435 comments I love these:
Fashion Blue
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sam Edelman is one of my favorite designers! ;-)

message 24: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Here is a lady who has all natural hair pins:

http://pinterest.com/gonaturl/

message 25: by Laura (new)

Laura | 282 comments Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "Here is a lady who has all natural hair pins:

http://pinterest.com/gonaturl/"

I've worn my hair in cornrows, locks, twist, and I am now trying a weave that has been sewn in... Just experimenting till I found that prefect style for me in 2013 and into the future! :)

message 26: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (JeSsIcA-write-a-lot) | 42 comments Fashionista wrote: "I love these:

That bag is TO DIE for oh my goodness! Love :)

Sam Edelman is one of my favorite designers! ;-)"

message 27: by Tina (new)

Tina | 1277 comments In shoes I tend to like Oxfords & Mary Janes -- they look vintage & retro and go with my personal style which tends toward a tailored look:

Gangster moll shoe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blue Ribbon Shoe

message 28: by Gwen (new)

Gwen (GwenK) | 201 comments These are gorgeous!!!

message 29: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I especially love the boots. Delightfully Victorian!

message 30: by Laura (new)

Laura | 282 comments Jessica wrote: "Fashionista wrote: "I love these:

That bag is TO DIE for oh my goodness! Love :)

Tina; I agree with you... these shoes are fabulous! :)

Sam Edelman is one of my favorite designers! ;-)""

message 31: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (Fashionista99) | 435 comments I need this closet in my life, PLEASE!
Ultimate Closet photo image_zps96205e9c.jpg

message 32: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (Fashionista99) | 435 comments Shoes - YES! photo image_zpsbf577cc6.jpg

These are so fierce!

message 33: by Fashionista (last edited Jan 19, 2013 03:55PM) (new)

Fashionista  (Fashionista99) | 435 comments Just bought this; can't wait to wear it!
Tori Birch Pattern photo image_zps01995f80.jpg
White Lace Dress photo image_zps778e82d5.jpg

message 34: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Oh man. That is truly a wonderful closet!

I like your outfits, Fashionista!

message 35: by Gwen (new)

Gwen (GwenK) | 201 comments Love those shoes!!! :)

message 36: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (Fashionista99) | 435 comments Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "Oh man. That is truly a wonderful closet!

I like your outfits, Fashionista!"

Thanks Lady D! :-)

message 37: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

I just cut my hair short, and now I feel like my wardrobe needs a makeover to suit my new 'do.

message 38: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Very cool. I loved having my hair short. It's a fun opportunity to explore new wardrobe options. What are you leaning toward?

message 39: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "Very cool. I loved having my hair short. It's a fun opportunity to explore new wardrobe options. What are you leaning toward?"

That's thing. I just don't know. Cutting my hair short has opened up a whole new world to me!

message 40: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "I'm still learning how to style my hair, but one I am going to figure out how to do my hair like this:

"

I wonder how I can get my hair to look like this and stay that way. This short haircut is a lot of work!

message 41: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I think it's mainly finding hair products that work for you. I use Garnier Fructise products and they seem to work for me.

message 42: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "I think it's mainly finding hair products that work for you. I use Garnier Fructise products and they seem to work for me."

I'll have to try that.

message 43: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

They are lighter but good moisturizers.

message 44: by Molly (new)

Molly Thurston | 1 comments I love to go with fashion. Recently, I go through camilla kaftans online and just want to order some. Have a look.
http://cdn.camilla.com.au/media/catal...