Take it for granted discussion

Roplaying > Vamp Queen and Alexis

Comments (showing 1-50 of 263) (263 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 27, 2012 11:59AM) (new)

((yay!))

Jan padded around. He was a jaguar. A black one. He liked this form, and it was useful at times.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Valentina was walking in the woods with her boyfriend Vlad.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jan caught a scent and growled. Who was this? He prowled foreword then stopped. There was a chance they would kill him if they saw him in this form. He looked up and saw a tree. It was high enough to where he could see around and about, but not too high to where he couldn't get down. Jan scrambled up the tree and waited, hidden by the tree branches and leaves.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Valentina heard something. "What is it my love?"
"I heard something." Staring in the direction of where the sound came from.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 27, 2012 11:54AM) (new)

Jan narrowed his eyes, watching the two humans. Or were they even human?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) ((is it okay if I talk from Valentina's boy friend?))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((? what do you mean? you can play both characters if you want. i didnt know if you could or not, so...yeah. go ahead i guess))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Val, I thought that we were going to hunt, but I am guessing that if you want we could go home and wait till tomorrow night."

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 27, 2012 12:08PM) (new)

Hunt? Jan knew that word. He growled louder. These were not humans. He would have to stay hidden, they could take him in either form he was in. Then he thought a minute. If he were human, he would at least be able to defend himself. He was wicked with a sword and carried around a light, thin but long sword with him at all times. Silently, he switched back and slid the sword from its scabbard, preparing for their attack.

CAK CAK! A raven called above Jan, and appeared to be warning him. Jan looked up and spoke to the raven's mind. "Hush, will you?" The raven turned downward and dived beak first into his tree and landed next to him. Cakk was his partner in "crime." "Cakk, go away!" Jan whispered. The raven remained where it was.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Vlad, I am just really thirsty." lick her lips.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cakk flapped his wings and landed on Jan's shoulder. Jan kept his stance, just in case.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Before she could say anymore, she sensed something and then looked up into the tree above her.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jan froze, still as ice. His body shaking inside, threatening to change. Cakk noticed this and asked, "Not now. Not a good time."

Jan answered, "Do you think I'm trying to?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Who's there?" Still looking up at the tree, "You can come down."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, right! Think I'm stupid? Warning you though: I'm dangerous with a sword and not afraid to use it." Cakk cawed in response, as to say, "Yeah!"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "We are not afraid of you Tony." She responded politely.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tony?" he huffed a laugh. "My name is Jan. Short for January."

CAK!

"And this is Cakk, the one who so rudly gave me away." Jan scowled at the raven.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "It is okay, we know what kind of creature you are."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"How?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good point," he murmured to himself. "Come on, Cakk, lets greet our visitors. But be cautious."

"When am I not?"

Jan glared at the bird then transformed. He would need to be able to climb down, and he was too high to climb down human. When he reached the bottom, he turned and looked at the visitors. "Happy now?" he spoke to her mind, which he could only do as a jaguar; Cakk was the only exception for anytime. He could talk to him at anytime he wished.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, but I sometimes prefer the trees. And I like to wander around, so I'm rarely home. Why do you ask?" Jan stared at her with his yellow green eyes and his tail twitched. He always took precautions.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((have to go in a few, but i'll be on about 20 minutes after I disappear, k?))

"Can I trust you not to kill me?" Jan let out a warning growl.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "We won't kill anyone. We only kill humans and you are not human." Replied Valentina.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jan thought for a minute, eyes slightly narrowed. "Well, I guess that would be okay then."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Just follow us." Valentina and Vlad walked out of the forest.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Should I change? Jan asked.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "What do you mean?" Val, said turning around.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Back into my human form."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "If you want." She said turning back around and started to walk again.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He was still a bit cautious, but turned back into his human form and began to follow. Cakk cawed and landed on Jan's shoulder, his perch.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Once they got to the rich part of town, Valentina opened the gate to the mansion.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"You live here? Its a little fancy don't you think." He looked at his bird, who was staring at the house in awe. "Cakk is allowed in?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you. Neither of us likes to apart for very long..."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Why don't you go head and look around. I will be right back." Walking up stairs.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jan looked at Cakk and shrugged. "What are we doing here?" he asked his master. Jan answered, "Because they have a place for us to sleep, and there'll be food. Maybe. We may have to stick to hunting still, but this should be worth it because last time I checked, a mansion is way better than a house built in the trees." Cakk made a sort of growl and fluffed his feathers. "You don't like this, do you Cakk? Well, maybe we'll have a room with a balcony so that you have more open space and can come and go as you please." Cakk thought for a moment. "Fine. Just as long as I have enough room." January laughed and began to walk around, to the kitchen. "I'm sure you'll be fine," he told his bird out loud.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Valentina are you sure about this?" He asked sitting down on her bed. "I mean about Jan and his bird Cakk." Seeing her he realized that Valentina was sure about it.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jan heard slight arguing from upstairs. He stopped where he was to listen. "Keep hidden and listen. They promised not to harm us, but we need to be cautious, just in case."

Cakk took small flight and flapped towards the stairs and perched on the railing, acting as if he were grooming his feathers.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Vlad, I am sure. Don't worry. As long as they don't meet Pa, they are fine and that they don't go down stairs into the basement."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Cakk cocked his head to the side and blinked, interested. He passed the words through his mind to Jan, as he searched the house for food. Interesting, thought Jan to himself.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Will you unzip this please." Turning her back to Vlad.
"Sure." He said unzipping the dress.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

What's going on now?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) "Val, even if he is a wolf, you don't care, right?"
"Yes, Vlad. All I care is that he and his bird Cakk have a home." Walking to the closet and picking out a black dress that reached to the floor with black lace on the top.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((he's a black jaguar :D))

Cakk again passed the word.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Cakk's own blood froze. Don't worry Cakk. Jan told him. They promised not to hurt us.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6