The Beatles discussion

Guitar

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

im learning to play Hey Jude, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Norweigin Wood, and Nowhere man on the guitar

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I can play Hey Jude and the chorus of yellow submarine (which is quite easy it just g and d) on the guitar. my dad and I have the complete beatles chord book.

message 3: by Gina (new)

Gina (g1n3) | 12 comments I think i have that same book. I am still working my way through it, but my favorite to play is "Let It Be." I can also play "I'll Follow the Sun." Do you both play electric or acoustic?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Acoustic

message 5: by Gina (new)

Gina (g1n3) | 12 comments me too. and I LOVE it. Although I am a straight chords player...I really want to learn tabs though.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments I can kinda play Elenor Rigby its pretty easy but thats it

message 7: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments I can play Hey Jude on the piano, but I don't play the guitar.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Zia wrote: "I can play Hey Jude on the piano, but I don't play the guitar."

yeah I dont play guitar either, I play piano but I got this book of piano notes and lyrics to some beatles songs for my birthday and above the lyrics are the chords for a guitar theres a little pic that shows u how to play it so its PERFECT!

I like playing beatles songs on the guitar and singing way better than playing the, on the piano. Its easier and I think that for Elenor Rigby at least it sounds better too.

PHEW! that took long to type!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i used 2 b able 2 play submarine and all u need is love on the guitar, but my instructor had horrid handwriting, and now th@ i quit, i cant read it!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments omg that sucks!!!!

why dont u buy a beatles guitar book? theres one on barnes and noble website and i think it mightve even been written by Paul... but im not sure :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the complete beatles song book for guitar. it's coolio. :)

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments wow does it have every single song?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

All songs that they wrote AND preformed.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

thatz cool! :-D i just got the beatles scores for violin, but obviously they don't really sound the same. i really want to learn guitar - just to play beatles stuff!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Thats awesome!!!! Cool, violin! I bet that it sounds really amazing with violin!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments JennaB wrote: "thatz cool! :-D i just got the beatles scores for violin, but obviously they don't really sound the same. i really want to learn guitar - just to play beatles stuff! "

Same here about learning guitar just for beatles songs! I play piano, but its just not the same, ya know...