The Academy discussion

Girls Dorms > Athena's Dorm

Comments (showing 1-50 of 60) (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments Thank you! :)

message 2: by Hanna (last edited Dec 20, 2012 06:53AM) (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments

message 3: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments Athena walked into her room. She dropped everything in her hands and flopped down on the bed, she was extremely tired.

message 4: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 27, 2012 08:19AM) (new)

Lucy Tearling Thea followed the girl who walked into the dorm and walked straight to her room. When the girl flopped down on the bed, Thea leaned on the doorway with her hands around her chest.
"Heya." said Thea dryly.

message 5: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Can I help you." Athena asked as she layed her hands over her face.

message 6: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 27, 2012 12:35PM) (new)

Lucy Tearling Thea snorted. "'Can I help, you?'" She mimicked the girl back. "No, there's nothing you can do to help me. So, you're my new roommate?"

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (This is entertaining! My roomates are never on here anymore.)

message 8: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling ((oh... poor you. Why dont you join us. ><))

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (Aw! Really? Okay! I'll be sure to tell the Andrji that I'm rooming with you guys.)

Destiny bounces in not realizing that there was any tension in the room and settles on the window seat that was like a little bed itself.

message 10: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling "Now you." Thea sighed when she saw Destiny bounced in. "I thought you're already dead. Long time no see, anyway."

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Destiny tilts her head at the girl studing her before replying. "Do I know you? I don't think we've ever met before. I'm sort of new here." She tucks a stray blonde curl behind her ear and smiles her beautiful charming smile. Thinking no ill thoughts of the girl she thought the girl was peculiar. Then she sensed the stink of evil on her but she remained with a positive friendly attitude.

message 12: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 27, 2012 01:36PM) (new)

Lucy Tearling "Of course you know me!" She answered slyly. "I'm the one who kicked your butt when you're waiting for taxi last month." Thea lied "But of course. A slow girl like you wont remember that."

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) "Ha!" Destiny suddenly yells at the girl. "Your lying. I wasn't even on earth a month ago, but of course you wouldn't have known that." Destiny raises a blonde brow at the girl that looks like it could be red instead.

message 14: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling Thea just shrugged. "Well, Im sure she's you. What are you anyway. Oh, let me guess. You are one of those goodie goodie angel, aren't you."

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Destiny wrinkles hrr nose at the girl. "Hardly. I'd like to think that I'm more important than that and anyway I'm kinda with Lucif. And let me guess, your some kind of fallen. Some angry angst creature looking to crush the innocents." Destiny tosses her hair over her shoulder with distaste.

message 16: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling "Jeez... angry?" She raised her eyebrow. "Nah, I just don't really care about the innocents. Those things sometime annoy me."

message 17: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Your both really annoying." Athena said tiredly. She had a major headache and these two going on like this weren't helping.

message 18: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling "Oh, shut up, fly." Thea snapped to her.

message 19: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Did you just call me a fly?" Athena laughed as she sat up. "That's the lamest name I ever heard." Athena said giving Thea a dangerous look.

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Destiny bounces a little on the seat looking at Athena, "I'm sorry." Destiny gets up and prances over to Athena and lays her cool hand on her forehead. A slight tingle is felt, then the pain from her headache slowly lessens to nothing. She sits on the edge of Athena's bed, "Better? I think so." Addressing THea again, "I'm not angry, I just don't like people messing with innocents. It's cruel and cowardly, but I guess that's why devils do it. But I have to say." She leans back on Athena's bed, "I kinda like the devil's son having a major crush on me. It has it's perks, but I also like this other guy. Guys just love me. peaking of guys loving." She turns her head to Athena, "I heard Noel's been talking to you. Gosh, he is just a...welll....hawt."

message 21: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Thanks." Athena gave Destiny a hint of a smile. "And I wouldn't call it talking. It's more like we're playing a game. He's very, well, mysterious." Athena said. She liked to play games with bad boys.

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (Last post before switching to wifi.)

"A game any girl would die to play. He's not as bad..well....he's not what you think he is." Destiny gives Athena a knowing smile. "Plus, he's not as bad as Lucif."

message 23: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments (Okay.)

Athena gives a laugh. "Of course, of course. That's way i like playing his games. He's so mysterious."

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Deetiny sighs dramatically. "He is, isn't he? Too bad he isn't my type of guy. I like mine less creepy and more available." She shrugs waiting for a reaction from Athena her eyes wide with innocence. She prayed to God that this would be a big enough good deed to gain her metaphorical wings.

message 25: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "I like the bad boy, mysterious type. So I guess you could say he's my type." Athena shrugged.

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Destiny leans up on Athena's bed and straightens out her hair and the loose braid that she had thrown it into. "Enough boy talk. It reminds me of my dilemna."

message 27: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Dilemma? Oh boy." Athena lays back down on the bed.

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) "Yeah. Like I said. I like two guys. One is bad for me, while the other one is a mystery. He doesn't even like anyone here but he started talking to me and..." bites her lip in thought. "I think I might like him back but I'm supposed to be with someone else. My life is complicated hence the name...Destiny."

message 29: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "All I can say is that's life. I had the same problem. I just told them both no so then I wouldn`t have to deal with them. No matter how much I liked them.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Destiny wrinkles her nose in distaste. "Where's the fun in that?"

message 31: by Hanna (last edited Oct 28, 2012 02:57PM) (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "No fun." She says plainly. "I don't care for long relationships, one night stands are more for me." She knew that sounded weird but she didn't care.

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Destiny lets out a giggle. "Im in for the long haul but I cannot devote all of my time to my guy. I have a lot of things yo do that don't involve him."

message 33: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "I see."

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Destiny moves to the mirror in the room and continues to piece together appearance which was already quite impecable.

message 35: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments Athena, with a sigh, crawls under her covers and she kicks off her high heels. (Her high heals. http://www.vincecamuto.com/live/produ... )

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (Nice.)

message 37: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments (Yea.)

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (Hanna backwards is Annah.)

message 39: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments (Yups. And Hannah Backwards is, well, Hannah.)

message 40: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling "Boy boy boy," Theo sighed.

message 41: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "So, let me get this straight, we're all roommates?" Athena asked from under the covers.

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Destiny touched up her makeup. "I guess. I'm transfering into yours because apparently I'm not allowed to have a single. It's against the rules."

message 43: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Alright. I don't care as long as you don't touch my stuff."

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Destiny smirks as she makes the duck face at her reflection. "Now I'll have to."

message 45: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling "I don't care as long as you don't touch my stuff." Thea who's sitting at the living room while playing with her i-pad mimicked Athena back. "Who want to touch your stuff anyway."

message 46: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Lots of people have touched it in the pasted. Truly I would care is Destiny wanted to borrow something of mine," Athena smiled at Destiny. "but not you." She frowned at Thea.

message 47: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling "Jeez. Thanks for that but I don't think I want to borrow any of that thing." She answered back while her hand working calmly at her i-pod.

message 48: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Good cause I ain't letting you."

message 49: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling She fake a sighed and murmured slowly. "That's why I hate talking to dumb people."

message 50: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments Athena gave her a harsh look. "Did you just call me dumb?" She snarled.

« previous 1