Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2) Reflected in You discussion

OMG

Comments (showing 1-50 of 101) (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Kelly I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen I just finished re-reading Bared to You....getting ready for Tuesday too....yippeeeeeeee

fabby i hope they spill some of the secrets he carries and don't make us wait for book 3 will there be a book 3? i really hope so anybody got any recommendations i can read i am a fan of this kinds of books have read tons of them but i notice they have become quite popular so im hopping i can get some new tittles to add to my reading list

Sheila Reflected In you By Sylvia Day.
Wow Wow Wow. Just finished this book.
So engrossed couldn't put it down.
Chapter 9&10 got me spinning.
Excellent read, can't wait for the
3rd Instalment.

message 6: by Yve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yve Just finished the book, couldn't put it down! You can't help but want things to work out for Gideon & Eva, two lost, broken souls who find solace in each other. I think this installment did a great job of showing just how much these two people belong together. I've got some of the answers I was expecting, but not nearly enough...I can't wait until Entwined in You released in December. Until then, I'll be re-reading both Bared to You & Reflected in You, searching for more clues into Gideon's past.

Mrs MaliaAnd~Stylish Book Reviews I LOVE Gideon & Eva but the book did not live up to the first one i need book 3 to really move me I am missing so many answers

Sonia omgosh this book was amazing!

Sonia Malia wrote: "I LOVE Gideon & Eva but the book did not live up to the first one i need book 3 to really move me I am missing so many answers"

yup, we need more answers, a.k.a. book 3 ;)

Swilliams305 Awesome read, really enjoyed it! Love Gideon even more now and I'm so rooting for him and Eva get there's in the end. Can't wait for the conclusion. Can't wait to learn more about Gideon's past.

message 11: by Aaburo2 (new)

Aaburo2 I was so confused towards the middle...but I guess that's what made me glue myself to my screen and read so quickly...COULDN'T PUT IT TO REST! I just we didn't have to wait so long for the 3rd :( on edge till then!

Robyn Oh my god. I'm thinking that's about all I can say after finishing this book. Now the waiting game starts for book 3.

❤️ Diana ❤️ Just finished and I can't wait or book 3. I am defiantely going to re-read before the last one comes out. I really started disliking Gidon in this ne but now I LOVE him again. Very well written and it makes sense at the end. I think I figured some things out but I will wait and see.

Alisha Could not put it down!!! Loved every roller coaster of emotion between Gideon and Eva. I cant wait till December!!

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Diana wrote: "Just finished and I can't wait or book 3. I am defiantely going to re-read before the last one comes out. I really started disliking Gidon in this ne but now I LOVE him again. Very well written ..."

I agree at one point I was like "Just get a clue Eva", I was so mad at him!! What the hell was with the lipstick on the shirt stuff, gah we never got an answer about that. (i'm not spoiling, lol) But then in the end I was just way more in love with Gideon and Eva!! can't wait for the rest of our answers and tie all these loose ends up!!

❤️ Diana ❤️ Jamie wrote: "Diana wrote: "Just finished and I can't wait or book 3. I am defiantely going to re-read before the last one comes out. I really started disliking Gidon in this ne but now I LOVE him again. Very..."

Jamie wrote: "Diana wrote: "Just finished and I can't wait or book 3. I am defiantely going to re-read before the last one comes out. I really started disliking Gidon in this ne but now I LOVE him again. Very..."

You did figure out the lipstick on shirt thing, right? It all makes so much sense now how he was a big over possessive of her. I really hope she kicks Corrine's ass

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* No, I still haven't figured out the lipstick on the shirt thing!! please tell cause its driving me insane!!

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* I was going to try to re-read it slower and see if maybe I had missed something

❤️ Diana ❤️ It was Nathan's blood. That was his unexpected visitor before his lunch, not Corrine. That was the secret he was keeping from her throughout the book. Nathan was back in town and approached Gideon. That s why the couch was moved, it was a fight.

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* See I kinda thought that that might be the reason but I was wanting to re-read it to connect all the dots to see how everything added up! I just haven't re-started cause I read all day, lol!! Thanks for the info!! Wonder who Corrine is screwing, wonder if it's christopher!! She deserves an ass kicking!!

Charlotte  Black I didn't get the lipstick on his shirt either so thanks for pointing that out! I think Corrine was hoping that Gideon would go back to her and was doing a damn fine job of playing on Eva's insecurities. I also think she was doing Christopher. And Christopher would do it to have a hold over Gideon - he's already done Magdelena. Little did they both know how deep Gideon and Eva's love is. I loved this book and had faith in Gideon though it was hard at times!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I so didn't get the lipstick thing either!! Will def be reading it again. Although I don't think Corrine was with Christopher as 1) I'm not sure if he works in the Crossfire building and 2) when Eva confronted Corrine at the end she asked if she purposely made her self look 'mussed up' as she seen Eva approach the building and Eva said she seen the truth flash across Corrine's eyes when she asked that question. And also she made Eva wait twenty minutes in her lobby before she would see her and was being aloof at the door, again to imply that she had something going on with Gideon.

❤️ Diana ❤️ Charlotte wrote: "I didn't get the lipstick on his shirt either so thanks for pointing that out! I think Corrine was hoping that Gideon would go back to her and was doing a damn fine job of playing on Eva's insecuri..."

It all clicked at the end for me. I thought it was weird that the "lipstick" was on the sleeve and not collar. That is why Eva's mom was so pissed that Gideon took her away with no phone. When she told him that "he knew" she meant that he knew Nathan was back in town not the attack. By the end of book I so LOVED him again

Jennifer For those that have mentioned book #3, it will be released in December! Yippee!! You can pre-order it right now as well on Amazon.
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3) by Sylvia DayEntwined with You

Another series that I recommend in this same genre is the Honor Series.

Honor Student (Honor Series, #1) by Teresa MummertHonor Student (Honor Series)
Honor Thy Teacher (Honor Series, #2) by Teresa MummertHonor Thy Teacher (Honor Series)
Honor and Obey (Honor Series #3) by Teresa MummertHonor & Obey (Honor Series)

Ilana i REALLY can't wait until book 3 ENTWINED IN YOU comes out. i really hope that we don't have to wait as long as i think we will....but i also hope that it's a LONG one cause there's so much to talk about!

Charlotte  Black Ilana wrote: "i REALLY can't wait until book 3 ENTWINED IN YOU comes out. i really hope that we don't have to wait as long as i think we will....but i also hope that it's a LONG one cause there's so much to tal..."

I agree. It still doesn't explain his nightmares and inappropriate sleep actions with Eva. I'm guessing he got his own back on the perpetrator in the worst way doing something he insisted he would never do with Eva. There's still so many unanswered questions!!

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* I bet we hear more from Corrine and more from Brett and that could be dangerous and fun!!! I don't think he is going to give up that easy and obviously Gideon won't tolerate it.

Adriana Aviles Diana wrote: "It was Nathan's blood. That was his unexpected visitor before his lunch, not Corrine. That was the secret he was keeping from her throughout the book. Nathan was back in town and approached Gideo..."

duh!! I can't believe I didn't see that!! thanks for clearing up the lipstick issue

Natalie This book was amazing and well put together, it all clicked at the end, very clever!

The bench mark has been set for book 3! I so can't wait to see whats in store!

I too am wondering who Corrine is screwing!

Off to read it again ; )

Ilana clearly i need to slow down when i'm reading - i just got the assumed scoop on the lipstick and now i feel dumb. that's something that sylvia Day really does well - you're so into the story that your mind goes in the same direction that the character who's in the moment goes - and of course we all thought it was lipstick!

message 31: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz I might not have picked up on the lipstick thing (duh!) but I think I have it worked out who is behind Gideon's nightmares... :) Going back to read it again!

Jessica Stafford Fabiola wrote: "i hope they spill some of the secrets he carries and don't make us wait for book 3 will there be a book 3? i really hope so anybody got any recommendations i can read i am a fan of this kinds of..."

Book 3 is due out Dec 31st, 2012 - Happy New Year to us readers! :)

Jessica Stafford Diana wrote: "It was Nathan's blood. That was his unexpected visitor before his lunch, not Corrine. That was the secret he was keeping from her throughout the book. Nathan was back in town and approached Gideo..."

Hmmm I didnt EVEN think of this as a possibility!! I'll have to re-read and see if it matches up. Thanks for the insight, bc I was thinking it was a cliffhanger that would be explained in book 3!

message 34: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee Jessica wrote: "Diana wrote: "It was Nathan's blood. That was his unexpected visitor before his lunch, not Corrine. That was the secret he was keeping from her throughout the book. Nathan was back in town and ap..."
I agree Jessica. i think i read it too fast and should re-read it. Well, that's my excuse anyway ;)

❤️ Diana ❤️ Lee wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Diana wrote: "It was Nathan's blood. That was his unexpected visitor before his lunch, not Corrine. That was the secret he was keeping from her throughout the book. Nathan was bac..."

It didn't click until the defective was talking to Eva. She said Nathan approached Gideon a few times. At first Nathan was jealous and tried to intimidate him to stay away (this is where I think that first meeting was about when Eva found the shirt, especially when she says it was lipstick smeared to look like blood....hint hint) then he tried to disgust Gideon with pictures, that is when Eva's mom saw him outside the building, to blackmailing then finally threatening her by getting to Cary. That is what did it for Gideon. Explains why he was so worried and possessive throughout book.

message 36: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee Diana wrote: "Lee wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Diana wrote: "It was Nathan's blood. That was his unexpected visitor before his lunch, not Corrine. That was the secret he was keeping from her throughout the book. Na..."
thanks for that, I see it now. I just wanted an excuse to read it again :)

message 37: by Deon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deon This book was so awesome,yet so many unanswered questions. My feelings toward Gideon was all over the place but by the end I was all for team Gideon. He would do anything for his Angel. I can't wait for the 3rd installment. Wish it wasn't such a long wait..

Ilana i still have a theory that corinne and nathan knew each other....they were both in the building at the same time right? and corinne wasn't there to actually see Gideon.....

and now i hate Christopher even more. it's one thing to be jealous of your brother who gets attention and/or is more successful, it's another thing to claim that you knew nothing of what was going on and make it so that no one else believe that Gideon was being traumatized (and by a therapist no less)

Adriana Aviles I got the impression that Corrine was acting alone and in the building for the sole purpose of making Eva think she had just seen Gideon

Natalie I'm not sure what Corrine's game is yet. She certainly new how to get Eva's insecurities knotted up!
Though i think that Corrine and Christopher have a big part to play in the next book.
I wonder with all the interrogating Eva did to everyone will have consequences in the 3rd book too.
And will her Dad be as forgiving to Gideon too?
Lots of Questions and guess work for the next book!
Ahh i can't wait!

❤️ Diana ❤️ Deon wrote: "This book was so awesome,yet so many unanswered questions. My feelings toward Gideon was all over the place but by the end I was all for team Gideon. He would do anything for his Angel. I can't wai..."

Oh I hear ya, I already reread it. Much easier the second time when I actually understood the secret and his plan. He didn't puss me off thus time. I actually felt sorry fir him when he came to her after her letter and when she broke it off. I could totally feel his pain that he couldn't tell her the truth.

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* I don't think we have seen the end of Brett either, by his interview saying he wasn't going go give up on her. Now knowing what gideon is capable of to protect Eva no telling how Gideon will react to Brett. I think also with Eva taking all her krav maga we should get to see her kick someones butt!! :)

Jennifer Has anyone read Seven Years to Sin by Sylvia Day Seven Years to Sin by Sylvia Day? The description says "Bared to You feels like an extension of Seven Years to Sin" so I am tempted to buy it! Any comments?

Adriana Aviles I would love if she uses her ass kicking skills on the therapist that abused Gideon and Corinne :)

❤️ Diana ❤️ Liz wrote: "I might not have picked up on the lipstick thing (duh!) but I think I have it worked out who is behind Gideon's nightmares... :) Going back to read it again!"

I thought maybe Dr Lucas but maybe he was paid off like Eva said

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Diana wrote: "Liz wrote: "I might not have picked up on the lipstick thing (duh!) but I think I have it worked out who is behind Gideon's nightmares... :) Going back to read it again!"

I thought maybe Dr Lucas ..."

Yeah I wondered at the end if we were to draw the conclusion that it was Dr Lucas who was responsible for Gideon's past. I assumed he was the young doctor that accompanied the psychologist into the house?

message 47: by Deon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deon I think Dr. Lucas might have been the Dr. that examined Gideon for abuse but somebody paid him off to keep quiet an say that he wasn't abused. I think we will actually find out who the abuser was in Entwined.

Adriana Aviles Karen wrote: "Diana wrote: "Liz wrote: "I might not have picked up on the lipstick thing (duh!) but I think I have it worked out who is behind Gideon's nightmares... :) Going back to read it again!"

I thought m..."

I thought Dr Lucas was the abuser too, but when I read the book again I noticed he is a pediatrician not a psychologist. Eva susgest in her confrontation with him that he was never Gideon's doctor, she asked him if he was consulted by his mother.

Paris        (kerbytejas) Karen wrote: "Diana wrote: "Liz wrote: "I might not have picked up on the lipstick thing (duh!) but I think I have it worked out who is behind Gideon's nightmares... :) Going back to read it again!"

I thought m..."

no I think he was one of the doctors that Gideon's mom had him checked by - he did one of the abuse consultations I think

Brandy Diana wrote: That is why Eva's mom was so pissed that Gideon took her away with no phone. When she told him that "he knew" she meant that he knew Nathan was back in town not the attack. By the end of book I so LOVED him again

I didn't even think about that! When she said "he knew" I thought she was referring to Eva's abuse and how protective her mother was of her...not that "he knew" Nathan was back in town!!!

« previous 1 3