We Read Indie Books RG2E! discussion

October book nominations

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Ward (tamaraward) | 80 comments Mod
Hi, everyone! Let's nominate books for October!

This month we're open for nominations of indie books by authors both inside and outside the group.

If you've got a book in mind, please nominate it by replying to this discussion thread. Include the book title, author, and genre.

Nominations are open until Oct. 3. On Oct. 4 we'll open the poll for voting. Nominate away!

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria Daddino | 2 comments Meant for Her

Fiction: Romance; Thriller

Link to Goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15...

message 3: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Ward (tamaraward) | 80 comments Mod
I'm nominating The Seven Perfumes of Sacrifice by Amy Logan. The book is a contemporary thriller about the search for the ancient, lost origins of honor killing and the divine feminine in the Arab world.

If the excerpt on the website www.amylogan.com doesn't completely hook you (which it will, so go read it!), consider the great reviews given to the book by Kirkus, Publisher's Weekly, many readers on Amazon...

Plus, the author is giving 10% of the proceeds to The Global Fund for Women. (Projects empower women and girls worldwide.)

The Seven Perfumes of Sacrifice by Amy Logan

message 4: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Cayne (KristineCayne) | 10 comments I'm nominating Dana Delamar's Revenge. It received 4 stars from RT Book reviews and a 5 Stars Top Pick from The Romance Reviews. I think you'll all love this spicy account of mafia feuding and forbidden romance. And it's only 99 cents!

Revenge (Blood and Honor, #1) by Dana Delamar