Ask Red Tash discussion

Harry Potter Series Box Set (Harry Potter, #1-7)
This topic is about Harry Potter Series Box Set
Potterheads Unite

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Red (new) - rated it 5 stars

Red Tash (RedTash) | 16 comments Mod
Red is an unabashed Harry Potter GEEK. Do you love the boy wizard? Has he influenced your life? Are you into Wizard Wrock? What's your Pottermore username? (Red's is WildElm176, Ravenclaw House, of course.)

Challenge Red to a duel on Pottermore, speculate about The Casual Vacancy, share your LARP plans for the upcoming Quidditch Games or Harry Potter con. Share your photos from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Ask nicely, and Red will post hers!

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Faize) I looooooovvee HP. Brilliant series, and all those who hate can go eat troll bogies:)

message 3: by Ash (new)

Ash Krafton (Ash_Krafton) | 6 comments You've got to get to Hogsmeade...the butterbeer is addicting.

message 4: by Red (new) - rated it 5 stars

I love it! The kids actually ask me all the time when we can go back to Universal and have another frozen butterbeer!

message 5: by Ash (new)

Ash Krafton (Ash_Krafton) | 6 comments The smootz (PA Dutch German term for pretty much anything gooey) on top was the best. Always asked for extra.

Thank goodness for it, too, because it was the only thing that settled my stomach after a double-header on the dragon coasters.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Faize) Nooooooooooo, I haven't been to Potterland yet, you guys are making me cry tears of jealousy here..........*sobs uncontrollably*

message 7: by Ash (new)

Ash Krafton (Ash_Krafton) | 6 comments Oh, then I shouldn't mention the Olivander wand experience.

message 8: by Red (new) - rated it 5 stars

I got ushered out of there with a crying baby. Booooo hoooooo...now you're making us both cry, Ash. ;)

message 9: by Ash (new)

Ash Krafton (Ash_Krafton) | 6 comments Aw snap, you got the screw on that. My son got picked to go up...maybe it was the patronus shirt he had on. He had a lovely swish and flick. :)