dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam Bye!! Why are you leaving!?

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam Awwww...

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam Oh...

message 4: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) She is already gone look at the date!

message 5: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) I HATE YOU TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 222 comments Mod
badger sucks!, same with you!

message 7: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) YEAH I AGREE WITH SUPERSTAR! AND GUESS WHAT MINNIE? KATELYN BANNED YOU OFF WAARIORS GALORE!!! AND ME AND MANNY/JOKER MADE A GROUP CALLED BADGER AND MINNIE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 1194 comments Mod
woah. people.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 222 comments Mod
can me join?

message 10: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) SHUT THE CRAP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

wtf...what did i do now?u probably suc badger's

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

why do u hate me if i did nothing?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah,ya did,i don't c how u can kick me off and think i would make u mod of my group!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

i kicked badger off of sea of red because she kicked scourge off without asking which broke my rules,i don't do stuff like that 4 no reason,unlike u!!!!!!!!!!!'11'

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

no,i kicked her off of MY rp,not off of warrior cats galore,she broke my rules,i had stated that if she did that,she would be banned,i was not in the wrong,u didn't understand wat was going on

message 16: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose this is cunfuzzling.

message 17: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose there was this other group and scourge was trying to get me to mentor somebody that i really didn't want to mentor. i was the med cat and she created this kittypet, cupcake, who has the power to heal and believes in sstarclan. everybody expected her to be my aprentence just because she had the power to heal and believed in starclan. but i didn't want her to be because i thought that it was rediculus for a kittypet to have the power to heal. now everybody in that group thinks i'm mean because i didn't want to mentor cupcake! and i'm not mean but somehow scourge managed to make then think that i'm mean. doesn't my opinion matter too?!

message 18: by Sam (new)

Sam She's like that.

message 19: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose i'm just mad that they think that i'm mean and my opinion didn't matter. scourge this is your fault!

message 20: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose Scourge wrote: "YEAH I AGREE WITH SUPERSTAR! AND GUESS WHAT MINNIE? KATELYN BANNED YOU OFF WAARIORS GALORE!!! AND ME AND MANNY/JOKER MADE A GROUP CALLED BADGER AND MINNIE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

what's the link?

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 27, 2009 03:01PM) (new)

no,she destroyed the group,why u want 2 join?

message 22: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose *shrug*. i just wanted to look at the group.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

well we thought it was dumb and destroyed it,i sent u a friend invite

message 24: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose why do u wanna b my friend?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i on't kno,i guess cuz ur in a lot of my rps...

message 26: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose true, true.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

ill c if i can unban u

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 29: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose Minnie wrote: "Marisa wrote: "there was this other group and scourge was trying to get me to mentor somebody that i really didn't want to mentor. i was the med cat and she created this kittypet, cupcake, who has ..."

now there is this injured orphan kit in the rp and dapplenose and phoenixtail want to adopt it but cupcake thinks cupcake has THE RIGHT to adopt it just because she's kitting and she's going to have milk.
well, dapplenose is a med cat and she's sad that she can't have a mate or kits so when this orphan kit comes along dapplenose wants to adopt it.

Michelle thinks that Cupcake can have everything. she wants to be a med cat and she's pregnant for starclan's sake!

message 30: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose Scourge if you are seeing this i want to tell you that i have it in my mind to delete you from my group. Cupcake CANNOT have everything.

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Hi um.......is this group fun because I joined randomly and I wanted to know if it was fun......

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

it is

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) coolio!

message 34: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) Yeah!