Horse Rp discussion

RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 153 (153 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 08, 2009 02:25PM) (new)

Lady was running on a beautiful sunny day. The sun was shining and her black mane was blowing. With Angel catching up, Lady had to run quicker than ever!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2009 08:06AM) (new)

The feeling of running felt powerful to Lady and she was going at a amazing speed!

message 3: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Lottie was on the run. People were trying to capture her and her friends, she stopped when the screaming and shouting finally ceased. Lottie checked to see if any body else made it. No one. Lottie was a lone.

message 4: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Lottie stayed composed. "Everything will be alright," she thought to herself. Then a faint sound came to her ears. Lottie paused for a moment, then started trotting to where the noise came from.

message 5: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Lottie spotted what looked like a farm, and a mustang struggling out of the ropes. Lottie couldn't just sit there and watch, instead she trotted over to the horse.

message 6: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Of course! My names Lottie, urs?" Lottie asked.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

When the race was over, she saw all of the horses, and even helped the white horse by chewing off the rope. When they all talked and introduced themselves, Lady had a idea. Do you guys want to become a herd with me and Angel?,
( say yes, were supposed to be a herd, and Cassie (me) said yes.)

message 8: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) (who r u talking too katelyn?)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

All you guys!

message 10: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "You are so welcome. All of my friends have been captured, I was the only one to escape, and I'm not sure what they'll do to them. I need help to get them all back!" Lottie neighed. Her deep blue eyes stared down at the ground, trying not to remember the horrible inccident.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Well new herd, lets help!

message 12: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Thank you so much!" Lottie neighed.

message 13: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Lottie nodded, "Yes, south west. There's a small town in that area, my herd and I have passed it a thousand times. I think that's where their heading." There was hope in Lottie's eyes.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 22, 2009 04:55PM) (new)

Lady said " Lets go!" and the new herd was off to save Lottie's friends!

message 15: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) It was dusk, and after running for a couple of hours the new herd had to stop and rest.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel was huffing and puffing after her run. She found a patch of grass next to Maybel and joined the very, very beautiful horse.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lady, seeing Maybel go ahea told the group to go and followed Maybel to find her friends!

(( Who are Maybel's friends so we can put them inthe charater list.))

message 18: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Maybel led the group for a bit, while Lottie stood behind making sure this was the right track. It was almost dark, the moon began to rise. "I think we should keep going, but then again we need our sleep," Lottie said exasperated.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah, Angel really needs some sleep." Lady said looking at her daughter who was laggiging way behind. Angel's eyes were droopy also.

message 20: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "We'll sleep for a few hours, then get back to saving my herd." Lottie responded.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

But Lady stayed awake. Being the leader of this new herd. She had too only get a few hours of sleep. If she slept in, one of the new herd members might get attacked by a mountain lion.

((Get the horses were rescuing names on the charater list so weknow the names.))

message 22: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) The night was cold and Lottie could hear the soft rumble of breathing coming from the other horses.

((ok))

message 23: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Yes, Maybel?" Lottie said in a small hushed voice. The sun began to rise above the horizen.

message 24: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "I don't know, we might we might not," Lottie put her head down, trying not to think of all of the worst possibilities.

message 25: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Maybel, I'm glad we saved you. So you were four monthes, that must have been hard for your herd. Okay we better wake up Angel and leave." Lottie responded.

message 26: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "I can't wait until we get to see our herds again," Lottie started to get up, "Lady we're leaving..."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay!" said Lady trotting next to Lottie and whaching her daughter trot next to Maybel.
"Just think, once we save Lottie's friends, we'll have a even bigger herd!" Lady thought.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel looked where Maybel was looking. sue enough there were sad tied horses.
" Look everybody! It's Lottie's friends!" Angel shouted, standing on her hind legs.

message 29: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Th-that's them!" Lottie neighed, small tears started to run down her hair, "Let's go!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

The group walked down to see Lottie's friends and help them.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(( 6 months ))
((What about Cassie and bob and everyone else))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Look in charaters. ))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Everyone did what Maybel said exept Angel. She wasn't going to let those nasty farmers take her best friend away. She whinnied and head butted into the farmers, knocking them out.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 01, 2009 07:48AM) (new)

" Thanks, but their is no time to lose lets save Lottie's friends." Angel said.
The horses gnawed the ropes and Lottie's friends were FREE!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much," thanked a horse named Princess.

message 36: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Princess, Jake, Drake, Lynn!" Lottie shouted, "Your all okay! Hurry let's get out of here before those nasty people regain their senses!" The new herd disappeared off into the horizen, before anyone noticed that they were gone.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" So you guys are all a herd, and your going to let us join?" Jake said in disbelief.
" Yes, I'm leader an I say yes." Lady neighed.

message 38: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Lottie looked over her friends, "We're all one herd, just like before, but now it's time to find Maybel's parents, are you in?" Jake, Drake, Lynn, and Princess neighed in unison.
"Of course, how bout you, Lady?" Jake whinnied.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" Always in for aventure and helping out friends!" Lady said.
((Put Maybel's parents in the charater list.))

message 40: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Let's go!" Lottie and her friends shouted.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Then the herd was off.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2009 08:34PM) (new)

Cassidy was off in the distance watching the horses, with her heard down below. She became curious about the horses over in a big group. 'Aro I'm going to go check something out a little bit aways, watch over the herd for me.' Cassidy nayed to Aro.'Where. and why?' aro started to ask but it was already to late Cassidy started sprinting off to the group. She was about 3 yrds. away from them now. She slowed to a walk. When she finally got to them she stopped. 'Excuse me, I don't mean to but in but I couldn't help but come over when I saw such a big group. Are you guys all a herd?' Asked Cassidy.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" Why yes, I'm Lady and this is my daughter Angel. Me and my herd are on a mission to save this white horse named Maybel parents." Lady explained to beautiful Cassidy.

message 44: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Lottie nodded, "This is my old herd, Jake, Drake, Lynn, and Princess." Lottie gestured her head in their direction.
"Hiya! Wanna help us?" The young Lynn asked.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

'Nice to meet you all.' Cassidy said. 'What happend to them? & of course I'll help, may my herd also help?' Cassidy asked not sure.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, your herd can join if they want to!" Lady said.

((If they are, please put the herd horses in charaters.))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

'Okay i will go get them' she said as she galloped off to them

((and ok i will as soon as i am done with this))

'Aro!' Cassidy neighed. 'Yes?' he said trotting up. 'a herd down below needs the herds help.' 'why what has happend?' quistond aro quistonly. cassidy neighed to get order. 'a herd down below needs our help, come come. but mares who have young stay.' the whole herd started emerging to the other herd.
Dantay started to run in front of cassidy. 'why is she doing that? she knows better!' cassidy thought 2 herself she began to run faster to catch up, then she nipped at dantay. she started to slow down. when they finally arrived to Lady. 'This is my herd we are ready to help, what should we do?' Cassidy said politley to the leader Lady.

message 48: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Maybel is the baby who got seperated from her parents, and thats what our next mission is!"

message 49: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Lottie nodded, "I'm glad I did."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

'Wow there sure is a lot of you. This is my herd, Coby, Aro, Dantay, Chaleese.' They all stepped fwd as she said there names. Dantay walked over to Lottie. She looked her up and down. 'Wanna race?' Dantay asked challenging tone.

« previous 1 3 4