Goodreads Feedback discussion

Fair Valley Refuge (The Shepherd's Heart #3)
This topic is about Fair Valley Refuge
Suggestions & Questions > My book shows up only in Kindle Edition?

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynnette (new) - added it

Lynnette Bonner (lynnettebonner) | 6 comments Hi,

I'm a self-pubbed author and I wanted to list a give-away for this book. However when I input the ISBN # the system says that book doesn't exist in the database. That's when I noticed it was only in as the Kindle edition. I went to add a new book (paperback edition), but got a message that this book already exists in the database and please don't add it again. O.o

What should I do about this?

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 2220 comments its possible that the ISBN for the paperback is what was entered for the kindle - so it is recognizing it as the same book

message 3: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 999 comments The Kindle edition has the ASIN B008Z8Y1HM

What ISBN are you using?

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 2220 comments Lynnette - I added it, and combined the paperback with the kindle edition - it should show up soon

message 5: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 999 comments That doesn't explain why the system prevented Lynnette from adding it.

message 6: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 532 comments Another Goodreads author complained recently of being unable to add a book and getting the error that the ISBN was already in use. However when I attempted to add the book it worked fine. A bug perhaps?

message 7: by Lynnette (new) - added it

Lynnette Bonner (lynnettebonner) | 6 comments Thanks, Dee! I appreciate the help. :)