Fame fame fame Roleplay and more! discussion

Fame Roleplay > gas station

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 21 comments Mod

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Darren waited impatiently as his car slowly filled with gas.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sky stepped out of the little store attached to the gas station, swinging a bag more likily filled with candy and junk food. Her earplugs were set in, the volume was to loud, her eyes moving up towards the darning sky above, watching the glittering silver stars overhead.

message 4: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Sep 29, 2012 08:27PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Darren turned to go inside the store, where he had to pay for the stuipd gas. In his hast he ran into a girl, stumbling back.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sky let out a yelp of alarm, one foot stepping back to keep her balanced. Reaching up, she took one of her earbuds out. "Where's the fire?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Darren smiled sheepishly, "Eh, sorry. I wasn't exactly wacthing where I was going."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I noticed." Sky said with a soft chuckle, "Just be glad I didn't think you wanted to rob my candy." She added, joking a bit, and moving around him to get out of his way.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments "Well, I do like candy," Derran teased, pretending to make a grab for it.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sky narrowed her eyes into a playful glare. "Their are two things no one should ever try to steal from me. My guitar and my candy." She said with a smirk.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments "But what if I want the candy?" Darren said with a fake pout and puppy dog eyes.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sky chuckled under her breathe. "Well, then rob the store of their candy." She said, pulling the bag behind her bag as if protecting it.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments "I think it would just be easier to have your candy," Darren said with a grin.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sky rolled her eyes, pulling the bag back out in front of herself. She pulled out a choclate bar and offered it to him. "I'm a bit of a candyaaholic."

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Darren's whole face brightened at the sight of the candy bar. "Yayy!" he yelled, taking it happily. "In return, I give you my number...even though thats sort of for my benifit to. And it's not as yummy considering the inks slightly toxic...BUTOHWELL!" he said before handing her a slip of paper and running off, laughing.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sky arched an eyebrow, taking the offered number. "Okay then, a little bit crazy." She chuckled under her breathe, amused by his behaver.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Darren went inside, pulling out his wallet to pay for his gas.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sky walked over to her motercyle, placing the candy into the compartment underneath the rear seat, and pulled on her helmet. Slipping on, she smiled a bit at the farmilar feeling and started up the moter.

message 18: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Oct 07, 2012 01:25PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments After paying, Darren walked back to his car and left, heading to his gig.