Fame fame fame Roleplay and more! discussion

Fame Roleplay > park

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,030) (1030 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 21 comments Mod

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie,Renee,and Brett walked down a small path in the park,though Brett was carrying Julie on his back.She looked like a little kid since she had a petite figure.She laughed,which made Brett chuckle. "Your quite loud now arent you?"Renee said with a grin "Your quite posh now aren't you with your accent and all"Julie said with a giggle,immitating her.Renee hated being called posh. "I AM NOT POSH!"Renee said,her british accent very prominent in her loud voice.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Skylarr and Nate were running round the park, talking each other and mock fighting. They kept accendentially running into people, which earned them glares and curses.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie giggled softly"You are,have you listend to yourself?You call a shopping cart a trolly!"Julie said,jumping off Bretts back and squishing in between them"Isn't she just so posh Brett?"Julie said"Oh Yeah.Totally,just so posh"He said with a playful smirk"I.AM.NOT.POSH!!!!"Renee yelled at them.Julie flinched"You dont have to be so mean Reenie!!!"She yelled before running off

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Hearing people yelling, Nate smirked before lifting his head and yelling, "You are totes posh girlll!"

"Nate! Shut up!" Skylarr yelped at him, laughing.

message 6: by ☯ ƒ ι η η у ☯ (last edited Oct 02, 2012 09:40PM) (new)

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie heard the guy and she giggled softly,walking to her favorite tree and sitting under it.

Brent laughed"Told you Renee,even the trees think your posh.What with your british accent."

"I have no accent,you americans have an accent.All i hear is girls going 'oh my god hes totes adorbs' like shut up! "she said with one of those blonde,stero type accents.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Nate poked his head around and looked at Brent, "Sir, I am not a tree!" he stated.
Skylarr came up behind him, lightly smacking Nate's head.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments (DRAXXXXXXXX!!!!!!I MISSSED YOUUUUH!!!!))

Renee rolled her eyes a bit"stand still for a while and then you will be"she said patting his head
Julie sighed and she stood up,walking towards Renee"don't be so rude renee or I'm just going to have to expose your poshness to the whole entire world"she said
"Julie I swear if you weren't my friend I'd smack you"Renee muttered
Julie patted her cheek"right here Hun"she said with a smirk

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments ((LOL sorry!!! internet was out D:))

"She doesnt look that posh," Skylarr said with a grin. Next to him Nate was standing very still, attempting to be a pretty tree.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments (Its okay :DDD)

"Once you get to know her she really is.Like you could pretty much dress her up in some poofy clothing and put a huge hat on her and she could be the freaking queen of england."Julie said with a laugh as she nudged Renee
"Julie I swear when we are not in public,your going to see that im going to push you in front of a tram."Renee said,her british accent much more prominent
"Renee darling,its called a trolley,not a tram.Learn english."Julie said patting her head
Brett rolled his eyes"Julie,your not tough,your just a mushball."
She fake gasped"Says the boy whos ass i kicked when we were little"Julie retorted

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments "Whoa! Speak more in your british accent!" Skylarr said, eyes widening in awe at the amazingness. "Shh, I'm connecting with my inner tree," Nate said, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie laughed at Nates attempt to be a tree"You do know she was kidding right?"She told him
Renee shook her head"You are both crazy,and Julie its tram.Trolley is the term for a cart used in supermarkets "
"Oh really now???Would you like me to ask the crowd tonight?"Julie said with a smirk
"go right ahead"Renee said
"You two bicker way too much"Brett said shaking his head

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments "I know, I just felt so inspired though," Nate said to Julie with a wink.

"Wait a second, the cart used in the supermarket is called a shopping cart, not a trolley!" Skylarr said with a laugh.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie blushed a soft pink,not saying anything else.She hated when she blushed so she practically covered her cheeks with her hoodie sleeves

"No,its called a trolley.You americans made an idiotic term for it."Renee said

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Nate laughed, loosing his balance and falling over. "Oh no! I failed as a tree," he said with a pout.

"Uhm...no. It's totally a shopping cart, you just don't understand the ways of life," Skylarr said.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments "Oh well.I believe you'll just have to go back to being a guy"Julie said with a soft giggle

"And you just dont understand the ways of english"Renee said

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments "I guess so," Nate said with a shrug, standing back up.

"Because it doesn't make sense," Sky said.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie heard her phone ring and she took it out of her pocket,reading the message before typing quickly on her keyboard"Reenie,we need to have to go set up before tonight"She said to Renee"Okay,c'mon Brett"She said "It was nice meeting you two,oh and you guys should come to the club on 79th street later.It'll be a blast"Julie said before she ran to catch up with the others.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Nate turned to look at Skylarr, "Isn't there where we're preforming tonight? he asked. "Yep," SKy said.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie soon caught up and walked beside them,soon they were at the sidewalk and they were walking towards the club.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments ((should we just skip to right before they play? ^-^))

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments ((Okay :DD))

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Skylarr, Darren, and Nate all stood backstage, ready to go on. Tonight felt like a good night.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie,Renee,and Brett were walking towards the club.Julie and Renee were both dressed in v neck t-shirts,Renee wearing the black one and Julie wearing the white one.Brett wore a simple white t-shirt and they all walked in together.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Smiles on their faces and the crowd cheering loudly, the boys all walked out on stage. Darren took his place behind the drums, Sky went to the mic with his guitar and Nate stood to the left with his bass. Immediatly they started playing.

((Lets just say this is their song xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Oiky... ))

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments They were surprised to see that they were preforming,but they smiled"Their good"Julie said,and Renee nodded"Surprised to see them preforming."Renee added

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments On the last song of their set, Nate went up to the mic. He had noticed Renee, Julie, and Brent earlier. "This last song is dedicated to our new very posh non tree friends," he said with a smirk, looking right at them before returning to his place.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie began to laugh and she nudged Renee,who was practically fuming"Oh hes going to get his ass kicked now."Renee said

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Eventually their performance ended, and the boys all smiled broadly out to the crowd, who were cheering 10 times louder than before. "Check us out on facebook!" Darren yelled out as the all walked off stage.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie checked her phone"Ten more minutes and then were on"She told them both
"Finally"Renee said"C'mon Renee,dont be so grumpy"Brett said,nudging her.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments They guys were all sprawled across the backstage couch, just chilling. "She's going to be so pissed at you for calling her posh," Skylarr said with a chuckle. "Oh well," Nate said with a wicked grin.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments ((sorry!! Was too interested in watching my anime ^-^ ))

Renee,Julie,And Brett both walked backstage and Renee saw Nate"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She yelled,almost sprinting towards him and tackling him.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments ((LOL, happens to me all the time xD))

"Oh hell!" Nate yelled, getting pushed deeper into the sofa. Skylar and Darren hopped up out of the way. "I told you she would be pissed!" Sky yelled, laughing.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments ((i just found out about it today and im like super obsessed!))

Renee grabbed his hair and pulled on it"Isnt so great to have long hair now is it?!?"She said backhanding him

"Renee thats not very nice!!!!"Julie yelled trying to pry her off

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments (( XDDD what are you watching? ^-^))

"For all you know I'm turned on by extreme hair pulling! But I guess someone as posh as you just wouldn't understand" Nate said, wincing slightly but smiling.
Skylar face palmed, "If you weren't dead before, you are now," he muttered. Darren on the other hand was just laughing his ass off.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments ((Fruits Basket *.* :D))

Renee growled before backhanding him multiple times"You ignorant little american boy!!!!!"Renee yelled

Julie was trying to get her off"Renee your going to hurt him!!!"she said

"Julie its no use,shes not going to stop"Brett said with a chuckle

message 37: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Oct 07, 2012 01:43PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments "Nathen's a big boy, he can handle himself," Darren said with an amused grin.

"Oh shut up and help me," Skylarr said to him before going over to them. Together Darren and Sky atempted to pull off Renee.

Despite the sting off the slaps and the pain of his head now, Nate just kept laughing. It was how he learned to deal with physical pain.

(I've never heard of it :oooo))

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments ((O: WHAAAAAAAAAAA!?!? its okay,neither have i till today.Its good though :3))

Renee still had a clump of his hair in her hair"Your still dead."Renee said as she threw it on the floor

Julie face palmed"Renee,thats not very nice.And i dont think certain people are going to be very happy about this.And these certain people will send you back to Doncaster"Julie said and with that,Renee shut up.

message 39: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Oct 07, 2012 01:53PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments "Guess I'll have to look into some hair growth treatment, eh?" Nate said while rubbing his head and looking at his hair on the floor. "Either way, I had a grand ol' time. Prehaps we could do it agian my dear," he said before standing, taking a large bow, and walking off.

Darren sighed, "You're lucky Nate never gets mad, girl," he said before walking away.

(Now im curious xD maybe I'll check it out later c:))

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments "I couldnt care less if he did get mad,i would beat him worse"Renee said before Julie rolled her eyes and pushed her on stage,along with Brett.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Skylarr shook his head. He decided he might as well watch them perform, so he plopped himself down onto the couch.

Darren and Nate sat together in one of the clubs upper balconies.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie grabbed a guitar and she walked towards the mic while Brett settled on the drums and Renee grabbed a guitar.They immidiately played these songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjVeSq...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYiI8...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkzfhj...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHehoX...

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Skylarr smiled as they played. They were good, and was glad when he looked out and saw the crowd enjoying it too.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments For their last song,julie had to move to the piano.Renee stepped up to the mic and julie began playing while Renee sung http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN7yrd...

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments ((oh man i love this song! and only exception xDD))

"She's a really good singer," Nate commented.
"How can you compliment her when she just tried to like...kill you?" Darren asked.
Nathen just shrugged, "I don't hold grudges I guess."

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments (( i know right! :D))

Julie played quietly,her eyes focused on the keys.She had to keep her focus on the keys all the time or she would slip up,mostly since she couldn't play very well a lot of times.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments "Their not half bad," Darren said.

"Better then us," Nate snorted.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julie suddenly messed up on a key and she turned bright red.She hated messing up,and it was worse in front of a crowd.

message 49: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Oct 07, 2012 02:53PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) | 524 comments Nate saw Julie, and new she was embarrassed. Without a thought he stood up. "Yeah Julie!! You rock!" he called out, hoping to just make her feel better.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 527 comments Julies face turned redder than ever and Renee shot him a look that said 'shut up or you'll get killed once again'

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21