Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) Crown of Midnight discussion

Counting Down the Days

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angelica Rather then write something as a review, I'm going to start a discussion topic. Let speculation on what's going to happen / what we would like to happen take place here. I for one can't wait for next year and I'm chomping at the bit to find out what's going to happen next. ^_^

Old Granny Simba I'm waiting on some Chaol and Celaena moments, that's for sure.

message 3: by Cassandra (new) - added it

Cassandra Dorian to fight for Celaena.

message 4: by Rose (new) - added it

Rose Yeah i want Dorian to fight for Celaena. I respect Chaol but Dorian is ... well, Dorian.

Elizabeth For Sam not to be really dead and come back!:)

Nancy For Arobynn Hamel to appear somewhere

Elizabeth Nancy wrote: "For Arobynn Hamel to appear somewhere"
I so Agree!:)

Nancy What about Ansel (from The Assassin and the Desert)? Anyone else want her to appear?

Elizabeth Nancy wrote: "What about Ansel (from The Assassin and the Desert)? Anyone else want her to appear?"
Now I do!!!

message 10: by Rose (new) - added it

Rose Yes now I want her to come too!!!!!!!!!

Allie I want to see some Dorian and Chaol friendship scenes. I think their bond is sweet, and I would like to see them protect each other in dangerous situations. I hope they get some action, injuries, ect! It would also be neat to get some insight into how they became friends as kids.

message 12: by Maddie (new)

Maddie for Chaol to do something stupid again so she will be with Dorian

Brittany I do not think Dorian and Celaena belong together, I think that moment for them has passed and it's gotten to far in with Chaol to not be something more. If she doesn't end up with Chaol I think it will be somebody new.

Brittany Also Arobynn better show up this time around!

Hannah Well aren't Chaol, Dorian, and Calaena going to be separated at least in the beginning of book 3? I think they'll stay separated for the majority of it, to be honest. I have a feeling we'll be meeting a lot of new characters.

Sarah Piscioneri what if the assasine that killed calaena's parents was arobynn affter all she was found on the river side near her parents house and no one knows which assasine did it so it could have been him we never know and the author made it so it would seem arobynn knew who she was so he could have been the assasine in charge to kill her if not then what was he doing in the area i think there is definitly more to arobynn story then we were led to belive im just curious to what and why he is hideing what do you guys think??

Sarah Piscioneri oh and i dont know if any of you know but the novelas 0.1 to 0.5 of throne of glass are coming out in a physical book in 2014 its gonna be called the assasins blade so even if some of you guys already read them for the ones who dont own an electronic book this is awsome to get to read them so ya :-D

message 18: by Kris (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kris Harte I'm waiting on Caleana to get pregnant

message 19: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah 1. Sarah yes i was totally thinking Arobynn might have killed her parents!
2. i dont know if she will get pregnant because this is supposed to be a 6 book series and her having a kid during the war would really complicate things... unless Ms. Maas decided to tramatize poor Celeana as well as all her readers by giving her a miscarriage...
3. I for one really want there to be a lot of secrecy about Celeana's identity once she gets to this new place and I'm hoping for a really dramatic reveal of her true identity there

message 20: by Matt (new) - rated it 4 stars

Matt I'm curious as to who is playing at being the lost heir? Aren't they in for a surprise when Calaena shows up and kicks their ass!

message 21: by Indi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Indi When does the third book come out?