Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > 563. WANDER HOME by Karen Wyle

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Sep 28, 2012 09:12PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 13455 comments Mod
Wander Home by Karen A. Wyle Karen A. Wyle

Genre: Fiction

Wander Home

Book Description:

Death is what you make it. . . .

Eleanor never wanted to leave the daughter she loved so much. The overpowering urge to wander -- to search, without knowing what she sought -- drove her away. She left little Cassidy in her family's loving care. But Cassidy and the others died in an accident before Eleanor could find her way home.

Cassidy has her grandparents, and her Great-Grandma. And all of them have what may be eternity. Memories can be relived, or shared. The wonders of the world they left behind are only a thought away. The one-way tyranny of aging is no more -- a white-haired and stooped great-grandmother one moment can be a laughing young playmate the next. But nothing can ease Cassidy's longing for her mother; and Eleanor's parents know better than to hope that Eleanor's life has been a happy one.

Now, they are all reunited, with the chance to understand and heal. But the restlessness that shaped Eleanor's life still haunts her in death. Somehow, she must solve the mystery of her life -- or none of them will be at peace.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format required.

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen A. Wyle (kawyle) | 71 comments Please note: so far, I've only done a soft launch on Smashwords, but within a week or two, the book should be on Amazon and in the Nook Store. One early reviewer was kind enough to put the book up on Goodreads, though the cover isn't there yet. -- Karen A. Wyle

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen A. Wyle (kawyle) | 71 comments One more update: the semifinal cover is now part of the Goodreads listing (and it's slightly different from the cover appearing with this post, which I'd sent Tana earlier).

message 4: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 13455 comments Mod
I think I have the correct one showing now in the post.

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen A. Wyle (kawyle) | 71 comments Yes indeed!

Tana wrote: "I think I have the correct one showing now in the post."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Reviewed your book here on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble and on my blog.

http://margueritesmustreads.wordpress...

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen A. Wyle (kawyle) | 71 comments Thanks, Marguerite!

Marguerite wrote: "Reviewed your book here on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble and on my blog.

http://margueritesmustreads.wordpress..."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You are very welcome!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wander Home (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Karen A. Wyle (other topics)