The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) The Angel Experiment discussion

why it is a good book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

George i think it is a good book because it has a lot of feeling and you kind of get to know thw mane character Max.

Brigid ✩ Cool Ninja Sharpshooter ✩ totally. max has a great personality and an appealing, consistent tone. any teen could relate to her...besides her wings of course. :)

Sarah I like that the story just gets started in the first book, but not too much is given away so that the reader will be dying to read the next one. Definitely a great start to the series!

Jessalina I just love how even though its a fairly decent size book, it goes by so fast. And its a fun read with lots of action.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like how it keeps you turning pages, but not because you started it and you have to finish it, but because you want to finish it.

Brigid ✩ Cool Ninja Sharpshooter ✩ ... and yet you don't want to finish it cuz then it's over!! :( and you have to wait for the next book...

Diana i love the sarcastic humor in this series. and all the action is amazing! so far i've had at least three dreams about maximum ride...i wouldn't say nightmares, they were awesome and really fun. i love these books so much.

Brigid ✩ Cool Ninja Sharpshooter ✩ i love them too!! Well, I love the first two anyway. They're soooo good!! I reread them whenever I have the chance! ;D

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy I have probably re-read the 1st one a bagillion times. when I first picked it up I thought it looked kinda gothy.... not my type. now... well, lets keep it at my favorite book in the whole wide world in max ride!!!!