Ouran high school host club discussion

Ouran High School > Music Room 3

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,525) (1525 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 448 comments Mod
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/82...

http://randomc.net/image/Ouran%20High...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt2...

this is were the host club meets. It has a cage?? and.....forget what else. And surpriseingly a piano...ii think 2 at that. Its and abandond music room *shrug*

message 2: by Emiri (new)

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 19 comments It has that machine that Renge uses from underneath the music room!

message 4: by Amanda :), Chef (new)

Amanda :) (Pbear16) | 1494 comments Mod
Really I think she is crazy

not really like her. she is kinda annoying but its funny how she apears and the way she come su p ^_^

message 6: by Amanda :), Chef (new)

Daiki walked in to the music room and found a group of people talking. "Hello, my name is Daiki." he started to walk across the room, his satchel banging lightly at his side. He held his hand out to shake any ones hand.

message 7: by Celine☆ (last edited Sep 28, 2012 05:45PM) (new)

Celine☆ | 501 comments Mod
Taylor looked up from her music book at Daiki. She took her hand and shook it warmly. "Hey. I'm Taylor." She said, flashing him a bright smile and flicking her curly blonde hair over her shoulder. "But friends call me Tay." She added, shrugging.

message 8: by Amanda :), Chef (new)

"i am looking for the host club. Do you know where they are by any chance?" Daiki had been given an ivitation to join the club. It was his first day and he was joining a club, this school was a wonder.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Kaiya wandered teh halls of the school until she found the room she wa slooking for, Music Room 3. So this is the home of the legendary Host Club, she thought. Doesn't seem too special... She then straightened her one-of-a-kind uniform and walked into the music room, black hair trailing behind her.

message 10: by Celine☆ (last edited Sep 29, 2012 07:02AM) (new)

Amanda wrote: ""i am looking for the host club. Do you know where they are by any chance?" Daiki had been given an ivitation to join the club. It was his first day and he was joining a club, this school was a won..."

"Look no further, you found them." Taylor said, gesturing to the rest of the people around the room. She looked around as Kaiya entered, hands now folded behind her back.

message 11: by Amanda :), Chef (new)

"ah thankyou. I am Daiki as i said before, i got this invite to music room 3 to meet the host club. I don't know why you would want me in your group." Daiki turned to Taylor and smiled.

message 12: by Celine☆ (new)

She returned the smile and shrugged. "I'm just a guest." She explained. "But I'm certain they have a tangible reason." She assured him.

message 13: by Amanda :), Chef (new)

"yes of course." Daiki scratched the back of his head and smiled.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (Appsl) | 6 comments Jamie looked up when he heard one of the guest talking. He stood up and walked over to the voices. "Ah, Daiki right? So you decided to join the host club after all." He smiled his snarky smile. "I'm sorry, but King's a little busy right now." He turned to Taylor, a dark shadow falling over his eyes "And you, my queen. I can't stand the sight of you all alone." He said in a low voice, taking her hand.

message 15: by Celine☆ (new)

"Indeed?" Taylor gave him a small smile and cocked her eyebrow in subtle amusement.

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) When Kaiya walked into the room, she had to admit that she felt quite out of place. After all, the other girls were dressed in the normal uniforms, while she was wearing the one she had modified to fit her personality better. It was midnight black, just like her long flowing hair, and eyes.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mayumi walked into the music room and her eyes quickly fell upon Kaiya. Immediately she walked over to the girl and smiled brightly at her, "Hello! I like the lacy edges of your dress. No doubt your parents probably are high up so you're allowed to wear that, right? Oooh the bow is pretty and your hair is long. I like your eyes too, they're so dark and mysterious and soulful looking." Realizing she was blabbering she giggled, "Oopsie, sorry, I tend to talk alot." She recognized Kaiya from their class. While she had never had the guts to talk to her during class now they had something in common right? So now they could be friends, right?

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Jay wrote: "Mayumi walked into the music room and her eyes quickly fell upon Kaiya. Immediately she walked over to the girl and smiled brightly at her, "Hello! I like the lacy edges of your dress. No doubt you..."

Kaiya eyed the girl, obviously annoyed. "Do you ever stop talking?" she asked her. Kaiya's hate of the host club didn't extend to the guests, but nonetheless she was annoyed that girls would allow themselves to be taken advantage of like this. Although she knew she should try to fit in like any other guest, but that didn't mean she had to but up with this girl's constant chatter.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mayumi blinked a little surprised, usually people weren't so harsh with her until a few minutes after they had started conversation. Instead she just shook her head and smiled, "Well of course I stop talking, it's impossible for one to talk forever just as it is psychologically impossible for one to never talk unless they are physically unable to do so. I'm Mayumi, you're Kaiya, right?" she asked not at all put off by the girl's harsh attitude.

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Yes, I am," Kaiya said simply. Normally she would've talked just a little more, but this gir just made her want to talk less and less. I bet she even talks in her sleep... she thought. Vaguely she remembered seeing this girl in class, where she also seemed to be constantly talking. How can someone possibly have so much to say? she wondered.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mayumi nodded and was still not getting it. She literally wouldn't understand that she was bothering Kaiya until she was told that she was being a bothersome pest. But that was just likely to hurt her feelings. Instead Mayumi just started to rack her brain and then nodded, "Your father owns Phantom Hills, and he's british. So why come to Ouran? Is it because you have friends here? Family?"

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "You could say that," Kaiya answered, unsure of why she bothered. She did, after all, have family here, and one of her friends had come here before. Plus, this was the school that her mother had attended when she was younger, so all those were the reasons that otehr people thought she was attending Ouran. What they didn't realize was that Kaiya had her own hidden agenda, that included bringing down the hosts club.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Mayumi raised a brow, "Oh so you do have family here. Well there aren't that many british kids here, so I take it you're related through your mother's side....huh. I wonder who they are." She smiled brightly and then walked over to one of the dessert tables and picking up a cup of tea returned back by Kaiya's side. "Do you have any pets?" She took a sip of the tea in the cup as she asked, finding that pets were usually a nice safe topic to discuss.

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "A couple of cats," Kaiya said. The truth was Licorice and Marshmallow were just about her only family. they certainly were the only people, or at least cats, living with her. Then again, Kaiya liked being solitary, for the most part. There were tmes when she wished she had more friends though... Her father had once sent a psychiatrist to look at her, who had concluded that Kaiya liked to do dangerous and extreme things because it got otgher people's attention. Although because of that she immediatly fired him.

message 25: by Emiri (new)

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 19 comments Teri poked her head into music room 3. She was nervous about this, but her best friend had said she would take her out for smoothies. Teri LOVED smoothies, but she was too shy to go by herself, so this was what she had to do. She stepped in, straightening her uniform and lifting a hand to the single small braid in her light brown hair as she looked around.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (Appsl) | 6 comments Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ☯The Bean☯ wrote: ""Indeed?" Taylor gave him a small smile and cocked her eyebrow in subtle amusement."

"Of course. If my lady allows, may I be allowed the pleasure of keep your company?" He asked leaning close, and smiling slightly.

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 64 comments Draven sat in the corner as every one was talking. He was engaged in an interesting book: The Art and Science of Impressing Girls. "Mmm hmm..."

message 28: by Celine☆ (last edited Oct 02, 2012 06:46AM) (new)

Apps wrote: "Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ☯The Bean☯ wrote: ""Indeed?" Taylor gave him a small smile and cocked her eyebrow in subtle amusement."

"Of course. If my lady allows, may I be allowed the pleasure of kee..."

Taylor studied him for a moment before coming to a decision. "I suppose." She said, flattered. That was kinda... sudden. But he didn't seem absolutely boring like the others yet, so she elected to try him. "My name is Taylor." She introduced herself.

message 29: by Emiri (new)

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 19 comments Teri stared in wonder at the teenage boys gathered here. She shook her head and blushed even though no one was looking at her. She didn't know what to do.

message 30: by Amanda :), Chef (new)

Daiki looked over his shoulder and saw a girl, standing just inside the door, looking as nervous as he was. He walked over to her "Hello I am Daiki, what is your name?"

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 64 comments Draven looked up from his book. He saw a girl with light brown hair and walked over to her. "Anything I can help you with?" Draven asked to the girl.

message 32: by Emiri (new)

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 19 comments "I'm...I'm Teri" she said, blushing even harder. She looked at Draven and said tenatively, "This is the host club, right?"

message 33: by Amanda :), Chef (new)

"yes it is, how may i help you?" Daiki knew almost nothing about the club itself ut it was always worth a shot.

message 34: by Emiri (new)

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 19 comments "Uh...well, I was told to come here. It was a dare" she said, staring down at her shoes. She was even more embarassed. Why had she been put up to this?

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 64 comments "A dare?" asked Draven.

message 36: by Amanda :), Chef (new)

"you know i dare you to do such and such, and if it is a double dog dare the daree and the darer have to do the same thing." Daiki thought that this guy was stupid who didn't know what a dare was.

message 37: by Emiri (new)

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 19 comments "Uh...yeah. That" Teri said quietly.

(O_O holy gosh, do i have to read all that? ok, someone care for a sum up? so i can bring the prince in?!)

(btw. they each were invited by the prince like in the manga. Please come up of a scenario so that we can include it in the story)

Winter walked down the hal, exploreing the school which she'd be learning in from that day forth. She knew she'd have a hard time finding friends since she was a new 2nd year and most of the peopel already have a bond with each other. Winter peeked into each room that came across her path. When she saw a music room.....music room 3 to be exact....she was excited. She payed the piano and enjoyed it immensly. She opened the double doors (imagine how they do it in the anime, roses and all). When she walked in she saw no instruments....only drapes...and a host club. WInter widened her eyes in surprise. A host club?! That sounded cool!

Rin came in from the changeinng rooms dressed in a pince Athur type cosplay. Comeplete with red cape, robes 'of honor' and a crown made of real gold. He walked in as a prince would.
"Welcome one an dall to the great princely hall! We are here to tend to yoour every need adn put a smile on byour face by the end of the day!"
He walked over to a throne that stood in front of a medival type table and chairs. The table had bowls of fruit and glasses of grape juice. Along with delicious cakes. The whole room was decorated in the style of a medival castle.
"Hosts, please go into the changeing rooms to put on your allocated outfit!"

message 42: by Emiri (new)

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 19 comments (Can Teri and Rin have some kind of background? Like they used to date a long time ago or something?)

Teri noticed Rin and tried not to grimace. She smiled at Draven and Daiki, shyness blown away suddenly.

(.......Nah. He is the type who likes to satisfy all the ladys but deosn't date)

message 44: by Emiri (new)

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 19 comments (Maybe she just doesn't like him)

(.....well...different people have different types of boy likes. Like.....in the anime, renegae hated most of the hosts apart from one of them.....)

message 47: by Emiri (new)

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 19 comments André twirled out of his changing room, blowing a kiss to nearby girls. He was dressed as a knight, the silver glinting off him as he winked, violet cloth showing underneath his chain mail. "Your majesty" he said as he bowed to Rin with a smile.Then, a chocolate cake exploded, not touching anyone as a shining gem was revealed from inside it. André let out a laugh, "For whoever my king decides to entertain" he said.

Rin grinned nad nodded his head "Go to the round table of camelot!! Go entertain all the lovely ladies!"

message 50: by Emiri (new)

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 19 comments André smiled and saw Winter. He strode over to her. "Milady" he said, bowing as his helmet folded into a jester's hat. He smiled hugely.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31