Panic! At The Disco And Paramore Lovers! discussion

Are You A True Fan?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marit ^_^ (last edited Dec 22, 2007 09:34AM) (new)

Marit ^_^  | 27 comments Mod
If you know all the
words to all the songs
P!ATD, and/or Paramore
ever wrote, like me,
your a true fan!!!
If your not then,
SCREW YOU POSER!

JK

I don't even know
all the lyrics to
Paramore, but I do
know all the words
to Misery Business.
But, however, I do
know all the lyrics
to every song P!ATD
has ever written.

It's ok if your not a
true fan,
I was just playin.

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura | 9 comments Ya I'm more a Panic! fan too, Paramore is okay on my list of bands but Panic's always gonna be #1. My fav song of theirs is Lying...I think its awesome!
Well if I'm not a true fan of paramore, at least i'm a true fan to Panic!.....at the Disco

message 3: by Marit ^_^ (new)

yah, P!ATD has always been my fav. my fav song of P!ATD is, Build God, Then We'll Talk. u can always tell that if someone loves the well known song everyone's heard on the radio, which is, I Write Sins Not Tragedies, u can usually tell that that person is a poser. like, if u ask someone if they like P!ATD, and they say yah, and then u ask them whats ur fav song, and they say, I Write Sins Not Tragedies, that's usually the only song they know by them.which them u know they are a poser for P!ATD. but not always. but anyways, yah P!ATD is definetly my #1 fav band.

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura | 9 comments Did you hear that they're the headliners for the Honda Civic Tour this year? My friends and I almost died from excitement

Apollos.Dark.Eden_ (apollosdarkeden_) kk! idk about u guyz but my iPod still has 'a fever you can't sweat out' -and all of P!ATD,flyleaf,paramore on a lope 24/7/365- but now 'but its better if you do' on a lope

message 6: by Marit ^_^ (new)

yah me 2! I have all the ones u listed except the, on a lope 24/7/365-. don't know wat that means?

message 7: by Marit ^_^ (new)

r u serious! thats so cool about wat laura said!!!

message 8: by austin h 8-1 (new)

austin h 8-1 8-1 | 1 comments i know all the words to a fever you cant sweat out and my fav song is lying is the only fun a girl can have without taking her pants off

message 9: by Marit ^_^ (new)

Kooly

message 10: by Quincy (new)

Quincy (faboocrew) | 56 comments ya, im goin to the honda civic tour to see them in san franciso!!!
i am sooo excited!!!

i think i am a true fan..i kno all the songs and i really like them so...ya

their new cd is coming out too!! yay!

message 11: by Katy (new)

Katy | 60 comments i think im a true fan. i mean i know all the lyrics on a fever you cant sweat out. cant wait till new album!

i dont know about paramore. honestly i only know like 2 songs. but im a true fan of panic!.. but paramore is still pretty cool and ive been trying to get there cd to check out more of their songs.

message 12: by Katy (new)

Katy | 60 comments =) i just got the paramore cd on my ipod.. so i will be listening to more!

message 13: by Marit ^_^ (new)

cool!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Katy (new)

Katy | 60 comments i LOVE the song "we were born for this"!

message 15: by Quincy (new)

Quincy (faboocrew) | 56 comments OMG!!!!! (sounds a bit valley girl, but thats how i feel)

i just went to a patd concert on friday april 11 in san fran...it was one of the best night of my lif3e!!

message 16: by Katy (new)

Katy | 60 comments THEY WERE AMAZING!!! ( i went too..). i LOVED them! they are aewsome live and i love brendon! it was his 21st b-day that day, so we sang to him twice. they are just plain out awesome and they are bumped to tie with fob for my favorite band!

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura | 9 comments Yeah, got to go on the 10th. I pratically died of excitement. I so glad that the other bands on the tour were good, but not as good as panic. I mean, motion city soundtrack is awesome and all, but I went to see panic!
we also sang to brendan, so much fun!!!! Still on that excitement high!

message 18: by Katy (last edited Apr 15, 2008 09:55PM) (new)

Katy | 60 comments oh ok kool. laura...need to ask you some questions about the 10th concert date..

1) what was the opening song?
2) what was the closing song?
3) was there alot of ppl there?
4) did u go backstage?
5)so u did sing happy b-day to brendon?
6) were u in mosh pit or balcony?
7) did they give out autographs afterwards?
8) did they stop playing and the audience call them back out?
ty!

message 19: by Katy (new)

Katy | 60 comments that green gentleman video just came out!!!!!!
( this might not matter to you guys but....)
beat it video just came out!!!
guilty pleasure video just came out!!
the cab's new album just came out!!!

im a big decaydance/fuledbyramen fan!!!

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura | 9 comments so sorry for this super late response Katy, but if you're still interested...
1)its hard to remember, all i know is that it was by Phantom Planet, sry
2)I'm thinking the closing song was off their old album...
3)well, it wasnt a full house but if you looked around you would definately see a few empty rows here and there.
4)no, but i wish!! if i was able to go backstage, id die for sure
5)yes, brendan's birthday song....we did that after nine in the afternoon
6)balcony....and left side if you were looking towards the stage
7)no autographs after, panic left directly after the encore done though, on the stairs leading to the balconies
8)yeah, but i was upset that they only played one encore....:(

message 21: by Katy (new)

Katy | 60 comments its kinda funny how we usually dont talk about paramore too much, but we always talk about panic. but paramore is kool tho.

message 22: by Quincy (new)

Quincy (faboocrew) | 56 comments me too!!!