Feminism matters!!! discussion

introduction

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra Welcome to feminism matters. I'm Astra. You guys can introduce yourselves here. Have fun!!!

§♫♪♥Delaney♥♪♫§ Wants To Help K (krazytravelers) | 31 comments Hey I am Delaney!!! I am a little scared of this group. Why exactly did you make it Astra??

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra Hey Delaney. Theres no need to be scared. Imade this group because I thinkfeminism is so important. Sexism effects woman and men everywhere and I think its our job to fight against it.

message 5: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) | 7 comments Hi I'm Jasny! :D Proud girl, except for cramps, but TMI! :P

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Hi! I'm Aiyana!

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra Hey Jasny and Aiyana! Thanks for joining!

message 8: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) | 7 comments Yep!

§♫♪♥Delaney♥♪♫§ Wants To Help K (krazytravelers) | 31 comments @Jasny: Totally agree, loving being a girl but I would love it so much more without all the cramps and stuff.

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra Yeah, guys think they have it tough!

§♫♪♥Delaney♥♪♫§ Wants To Help K (krazytravelers) | 31 comments I know but they so DON'T!!!

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra I know, right?!

§♫♪♥Delaney♥♪♫§ Wants To Help K (krazytravelers) | 31 comments Right. So how old are you?

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra I'm thirteen. You?

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra Oh my god! Me too! My birthday's on the sixteenth. You?

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra Haha! Awesome! Birthday buddies!

§♫♪♥Delaney♥♪♫§ Wants To Help K (krazytravelers) | 31 comments Oh, Yeah!!!

Hey do you live in the east or the west?

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra Um, I live in New Zealand. I'm not too sure wheather thats east or west. I suck at geography! What about you?