South Side Middle School discussion

Miscellaneous > on or off

Comments (showing 1-50 of 179) (179 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If your on and wanna rp, ask people here if their on.

message 2: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) on

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) On :3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

On!!!!

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) WOOO! Lets RP! Kang needs some reassuring :3

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

OKKKKKK

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((ate everyone still on?))

message 8: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Yep :3

Sam/Applejack♆ Meeeee. Chlo post that Peri hurt herself in Westview plz!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((what do you mean? ))

message 11: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ ((I am talking to Chloe about my High school RP group that I need her to post in.))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh ok))

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) ON :3

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

OONONONONONON

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Btw this is the arliet I can be on on school days...... Just got home.))

message 16: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :3

message 17: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) I got home from school about 5 hours ago :3

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Wanna Role Play Somewhere?

message 19: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Hospital again? Or i could say Sakura is now better and she is holding a party because she feels happier :3

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I go with the second one!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA We should wait a while so other people are on. What times is it where you live?

message 21: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) 8:30pm :3

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

WOOOOOOOOW. That SUCKS. For me too. It's oblt 2:30 where I live.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Alessia will be on in 30 minutes.

message 24: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) LOLOLOL I live in England. It ALWAYS rains O,o

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

@-@
That Sucks. AT least you have an excuse then, to be on the Computer!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

My parents neer understand my need to be on the computer.

message 27: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) No..Despite the rain my dont either. They always moan about me being upstairs and then when i go down into the living room they dont even bother talking to me. Plus my mum is SO strict :/

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

:( . This is random but do you have any siblings?

message 29: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Yea, a little brother, he's five and the most annoying person ever already :S :3

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. i haveca sister a year younger than me. 11

message 31: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Im 13 :3 Theres 8 years between me and my brother, so i find it hard to get along with him sometimes. I have a little cousin who is like a brother to me as well. He's 7. Lucky my brother plays with him quite nicely :3

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

That is lucky. Beleive it or not, my sister and I don't get along very well.She can be super annoynig. I kinda whish I have a little brother or sister because I LOVE little kids. I babysit my next door neibors kids, and they have 2 adorable twin one year old, a six year old, and a nine year old who my sister hangs out with sometimes. My sister likes babies and thats it. She REALLY doesn't like the six year old and I'm like, she can be annoying, but she's CUTE!!!

message 33: by wanderer (last edited Sep 26, 2012 01:19PM) (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Trust me its not. I wish i had an older sibling because my brother and cousin are always lumped on me whenever we go anywhere. Kids are fine as long as your not related to them, because they tend to behave better around people that arent family :3 Both of them can be cute at times though. They do have their moments :3

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats what I like about them most.....
. when they have their moments, lol. I can see how a sibling 4-your age could be annoying. (younger)

message 35: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Yea, I do love my brother and cousin, even thought most of the time they annoy me :/ :3

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

XD
Same with my sister.

message 37: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) :3

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Courtney" texted August last night asking him if he wanted to hang out. She said sshe could RP when she was home.... like an hour ago. I hope she comes on! Sakura could come to. Wanna role play anyways now? I fibd it hilarious how August and Courtneys relationship is.

message 39: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Same :3 I think Kang and Sakuras relationship is real sweet, I wish I had a relationship like theirs. All my friends at school have had their first kiss and I'm just like in the corner like
FOREVER ALONE

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Same. I haven't had my first kiss, and mom woukd have a heart attack if I did, anyways.

message 41: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) I Honestly don't understand why nobody's asked me out though. I mean I'm not the worst looking person in school. Or I hopebim not anyways :/ I guess it's because I have a rubbish personality. I'm really highly strung and can't talk to boys that are more popular than me. I just sit there blushing. Not exactly attractive :3

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I completely understand. I just can't talk and sound cool, cute. IM not ugly, either. I had a boy crushing on me in KINDERGARTEN. and now? no one. Not from what i can tell anyways. like up to fourth grade- then the crushing stopped. I wear cute clothes, and I'm not like, flat. ya know. I DONT GET IT! i wish I at least had guy friends crushing on me, even if i didn't feel the same way.

message 43: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Ugh i know right? Im like as curvey as it gets for my age and my uniform makes me look fat(Do you wear uniforms? Your so lucky if you dont have to.) I look all frumpy because my hips are quite wide and im quite..Big up top if you get what i mean. But my stomach is still flat and everything and i wear nice clothes. I guess i kinda have high standards as well. But i just dont get it either. I wish i had SOMEBODY crushing on me, that way i wouldnt feel so insecure about my looks, because somebody else liked them...If that makes sense..?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

totally makes sence. thats what I think too, AND SAME about the curvyness XD. And I don't need to wear uniforms because I don't go to Private school, but I know people who do.

message 45: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) I dont go to private school XD Im not posh, im a commoner as my friend Aidan told me today :S. We do have this REAL posh school near us though and they get like big meals and longer lessons and such.. Its probably because i live in england, our uniform is so ugly. Its just like..YUK.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Free school for me.

message 47: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) I have a free school but we had to pay for all of the uniform which came to the total of about £150(Dont know what that is in any other money :S)) So yea, that was a bit ridiculous. And because our school is newly built as well we had to do this enrichment thing to help pay for the school.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, i go to a charter school which basically is the school doesn't get as muchmoney from the government, so we have to do fun raisers from time to time.

message 49: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) I bet thats awesome :3 Our school is a bit boring to be honest, despite the fact that its new. The up side is that the year im in is the oldest year there :3

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

« previous 1 3 4