Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Patrick Stutzman
This topic is about Patrick Stutzman
Book Issues > Multiple Books Need To Be Added

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrickstutzman) | 4 comments I have several Star Wars RPG books that I helped write. But, the books do not have my name listed on the author line despite the fact that my name appears on the cover of most of them but definitely listed on the credits page inside all of them. Could these books be properly updated with the correct author names for proper cataloging? The list of books follows:

Threats of the Galaxy
The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
Star Wars Jedi Acadamy: A Star Wars Roleplaying Game Supplement
Star Wars Scavengers Guide to Droids: A Star Wars Roleplaying Game Supplement
The Unknown Regions: A Star Wars Roleplaying Game Supplement

For more information on these books, you can visit my entry on the Star Wars Wikia here.

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 392 comments Done

message 3: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrickstutzman) | 4 comments Thank you!

BTW, you can find a cover for star wars scavenger's guide to droids on the Star Wars Wikia site here.

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 392 comments Patrick wrote: "Thank you!

BTW, you can find a cover for star wars scavenger's guide to droids on the Star Wars Wikia site here."

You may be able to fix it yourself now. Authors have limited authority to edit their own books.

message 5: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrickstutzman) | 4 comments Thank you for the tip! I have uploaded the image. But, it will not let me change the cover, since I do not have librarian status.

message 6: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments Deleted the placeholder image for the droid book. You should be able to add it now.

message 7: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrickstutzman) | 4 comments Done. Thank you SO much!