Dracula's Minions in Transylvania discussion

Roleplay in the Forest > Shadow's Tree

Comments (showing 1-50 of 242) (242 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 25, 2012 08:32AM) (new)

Where Shadow lives

CHARACTER MUST BE ACCEPTED BEFORE ROLEPLAY!

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments Shadow situated herself in a branch. Know thy enemy. Was he her enemy? Well he wasn't dead, and she wasn't stupid. She was fairly certain she would have noticed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev had wandered the forest looking for somewhere to hide. He had found the clearing where he and Shadow had met and hid in that area. When she had gone by, he watched her. Should he let her know he was alive? What did she care anyways? He remained hidden until she went to her tree, where she climbed into a fork in her tree. He remained hidden, watching her, wishing things were different. His eyes were now a glowing red, and he hoped she wouldn't see them in the night. He turned his face away and settled in his 'nest' of leaves.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "Come out come out wherever you are, babe. I've got your little book. Don't you know better? If you don't want someone to know it, don't write it down."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

And of course, she knew he was there. He didn't respond to her. He didn't care.But why be a child? Jev sighed and stood. "I don't care if it's read. I don't care if you burn it. Do what you will with it. Your alibis seem to be more important to you then people are. Can I ask why that is? Is it from living out here too long? Head in the leaves? I hear it's unhealthy. Is this really how you want to spend you life? Collecting data on people? What use are alibis? What do you plan on doing with them? The people will die anyways, so why keep their lives on a note pad? Think of what you could have, Shadow, if you didn't spend your life hurting others."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments She flipped so she was hanging upside down. "What would I have..." She pretends to muse, swinging back and forth. Then, suddenly, "Nothing. I'd be dead. Everything is working out. The plans are going peachy, and the book is absolutely fantastic. People are fascinating things."

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 30, 2012 12:28AM) (new)

He narrowed his eyes. "Did you forget you used to be a people? A human?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments A shrug. "I wasn't. Not really." With that, Shadow flipped back up into the branches.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev sighed and jumped up into her tree. "So you're basically creating an autobiography on random people?" he asked once he got comfortable.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "If I did, Home Crasher, it would just be a biography. But I'm not. So no."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He just rolled his eyes and folded his hands behind his head. He sighed and closed his eyes.

message 12: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (last edited Dec 30, 2012 12:42AM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "Do you plan on staying here a long time? Because I was gonna get some shut eye and then get something to eat and I don't exactly trust you."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's not my problem. Put yourself in my shoes. Would you trust you? No. You basically stomped me in the dirt and you don't care. And yeah. Maybe I will stay, just to annoy you."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "Isn't this like trespassing or something? Shoo. Run along bunny, mommy is tired."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev raised an eyebrow, but refused to move.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "Well, what doesn't kill you," she mumbled to herself before stretching out.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged and closed his eyes again.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments Shadow let herself drift to sleep, aware only of the nightmares lurking behind her eyes, dead to the world.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 30, 2012 01:36AM) (new)

Jev didn't really sleep that day. He drifted in and out of sleep, not taking chances with Shadow.

((ugh. imma go to bed....zzz ttyl :) ))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments The moment night fell, she was up like a shot. Silently she moved down to the city not too far away, dragging off a circus boy for her meal.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev awoke to find Shadow gone, but he didn't care really. He figured she had gone to hunt. He himself needed to, but he decided to wait and see Shadow's reaction when she finds he was still here.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments Pulling the body back, Shadow undressed it, folding the clothes neatly off to the side, and hung it over the branch before probing for scars or wounds. "Still here, Sleephead?" She asked absently.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes," he answered irritably.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments Shadow, having drained the body earlier, sighed. "This one has no story."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He rolled his eyes. "Oh, no. Poor you," he said sarcastically.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "Hey at least I don't complain to a book about how I killed some chap," she snapped. "My house, my rules."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He narrowed his eyes. "That was years ago. And I wasn't changing anything about your precious rules. I said 'poor you.'"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments A wink. "Maybe you can't tell, but I'm rich."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"So?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "So poor isn't the adjective I'd pick."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He narrowed his eyes again but said nothing.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Obviously. But I know what you mean. Yes, I do occasionally."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "Let's play a drinking game then, hm?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, eyes narrowed again. "Fine."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments Shimmying to the top of the tree she pulled down several bottles. "What do you prefer?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((i don't really know any. nor the games. our family is not really a drinking family, and what family that does, we're not close to.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Doesn't matter."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "Generic whiskey it is," she sniggered tossing down a couple shot glasses.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He caught them both and set them down on the end table.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments Swinging down to sit beside him she poured them each a shot. "This is sort of a Truth or Dare game without the dares."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked. "But the dares are the funnest. And if this is a way to get more out of me...Nevermind." He'd just lie if he had to. "What happens if I answer 'incorrectly?'" he challenged.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "You lose a piece of clothes. Run out of clothes, you'll see. You won't like it much."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm," he grunted. "Answer correctly and you get to drink?" he guessed.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "Well, it's hard to get it wrong when the questions are personal."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"You could lie or refuse to answer," he pointed out. He was purposly trying to make things difficult.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments "Well don't or we'll skip all kindnesses. I'll start. Hit me with a question."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine. Have you ever actually cared for someone? Now or in your human life?'

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 155 comments She took the shot. "Like loved them? Once. His name was Will."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can I ask what happened or are you going to ignore it and ask me a question?"

« previous 1 3 4 5