Dracula's Minions in Transylvania discussion

Roleplay in the Forest > In the Woods

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 25, 2012 08:31AM) (new)

Wander around, do whatever...

CHARACTER MUST BE ACCEPTED BEFORE ROLEPLAY!

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments Dominique stood,She looked around Bored.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Park watched as a female entered his part of the forest. He was sitting in a tree, and had been waiting for some sort of meal to come by. Gracefully, he jumped from the tree and landed on the balls of his feet, crouched, his fingers to the ground.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments Dominique Heard a sound,She Turned to see a male,Her red eyes watched him intently.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why are you here?" he asked, his voice soft. It never got really loud, but when it did, he could be terrifying.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "Exploring and ever so bored" Dominique said,Her voice like silk.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He cocked his head to the side. "Really."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments She nodded. "Yes why?."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wondering." He looked around. "You caught me at a bad time; I was hunting, you see."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "Oh im sorry" She looked at the ground. "I haven't seen any humans sadly."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Neither have I. The town is full of them, that I know."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "Well want me to go get one?"She asked.She smiled.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah, I can wait." He looked into her eyes. "Tell me of yourself."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "What do you want to know?."She asked.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anything. We've got nothing else to do." He sat on the ground, crossing his legs as he sat.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "Well my name's dominique you can call me domi im 16 and my dad
was abusive oh and this is my
favorite outfit"She said with a smile.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Park looked her up and down. "Yes. I can see why. I'm Park."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "Nice name and thats about it im not that interesting"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Neither am I," he said kind of slow. He said neither as with an "i", not with an "e".

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "We have somthing in common then"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"What? That neither of us is interesting? On the contrary, I find you interesting. What are you doing out here?"

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "Thank you and i was hunting then i started to get bored and was exploreing"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see. Who created you?"

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "I don't know who created me"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, we don't have that in common, that's for sure. I remember my creator like the back of my hand, name and all."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "Well that must be good i wish i knew"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Park tilted his head. "Why? I mean, I like knowing my creator, but why you?" Clouds had begun to appear, pregnant with rain. A cool breeze blew Park's silver blond hair around his face.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "I guess just because,I think it would be nice to know" Domi gave a small shrug.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He raised an eyebrow. Sprinkles or rain had begun to fall. He ignored the cold wet rain as it dripped onto his hair, making beads.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments Now it was domi who tilted her head,The sprinkle's landed on her hair making it sparkle,"What?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know why it would be nice to know. You would more than likely end up searching for your maker you're existance, instead of, well, not living, but you know what I mean."

message 32: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)* (last edited Nov 13, 2012 09:50AM) (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "I guess it dosen't matter i don't care weither i do know or not,I would like to know why i am here but it's not that important that i would stop everything just to look for my creator" Domi explained.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Park shrugged. "I suppose not." He looked up at the sky, then said, "I for one do not want soaked clothes. It was nice meeting you, and I hope you can find your way home in this forest. It can be dangerous at night." He gave her a small bow and began to turn and leave.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 187 comments Mod
Shadow led the strange man to the darkest part of the forest. "You're safe here, just relax," she purred.

They never taste as good when they're stressed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev watched silently from a tree, waiting

She waited silently until the man was calm and then struck like a cobra, fangs sinking deep into his jugular. One hand covered his mouth to block the screams. When Shadow moved back, not drinking as Jev was obviously starved, she hissed, "sh shh shhh," and held him up to save as much blood as possible.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev felt bad for taking another's life. He fell from the tree anyways, unable to control himself. To prevent anyone from hearing the man, he moved Shadow's hand from the way and twisted the guy's neck. He went limp. Jev took a few viles and jars and filled them with the man's blood.

Shadow purred, "Just eat."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev growled gently and continued his work. When he was sure he was drained, he put them back in his pockets and stood. "Come,on. Let's get back." He held out his hand.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments Batman'sBestie(Alexis) wrote: "Park shrugged. "I suppose not." He looked up at the sky, then said, "I for one do not want soaked clothes. It was nice meeting you, and I hope you can find your way home in this forest. It can be d..."

"It was nice to meet you also,May i ask where you are goin?,And if i may tag along?" Domi asked,She was bored plus,She liked having a friend.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Park gave her an interesting look then agreed. "I was going to go home. If you could call it a home. I live in a tree. Well, more of a treehouse, but you get what I mean."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments Domi smiled,"Neat,I live in a house,Though a tree house sound's cool,I think i might go change into some dry clothe's," She said looking at her dress,Which was wet but not like soaking wet,"You don't mind if i come with you do you?,I don't want to bother you"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged carelessly. "I have nothing better to do. Stay, come, do as you wish." He glanced her up and down. What are you doing, Park! Back off! He shook his head to himself.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 142 comments "Then i will be right back" Domi smirked,And dissapeared into the tree's,She quickly made her way to the house she called home.

(Hmm i'm trying to decide when Alexandria,Should show up.)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((she human? i gtg soon. at school and bell's gonna ring))

Batman'sBestie(Alexis) wrote: "Jev growled gently and continued his work. When he was sure he was drained, he put them back in his pockets and stood. "Come,on. Let's get back." He held out his hand."

Shadow shook her head. "You must have been doing this for a long time, but you forgot about the best part." Shadow knelt beside the dead man and tapped his skull before prying her nails into him, ripping his head apart. Brain and blood flowed out. "Now, are you going to actually feed, collect it, or let me do this?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do what you need." Jev was quiet.

Park sat up in his tree again to wait.

Most vampires had not realized the head was as good as the rest of the body. However, Shadow did not often get a chance to feed, and was skilled in taking scraps. She quickly took what was possible and hid away the body to decay. "There."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev was leaning against a tree, face sullen.

((*sigh* we forgot to add when they meet....DX we could just add it in the Shadow's Tree topic?))

((Yep ^_^))
"Something wrong?" Shadow asked sweetly as she wiped a drip of bright red blood from her face.

« previous 1