Dracula's Minions in Transylvania discussion

Roleplay at Jev's House > Living Room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 188) (188 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 25, 2012 08:31AM) (new)

Where Jev plays piano

CHARACTER MUST BE ACCEPTED BEFORE ROLEPLAY!

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 187 comments Mod
Shadow slid in, just after him. "So this is the place you call home?" she scanned it, looking for any new data to put in her sheets.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, yeah. I know its not much, and its a mess because I'm remodling, fixing things up..."

"Better than I, the Tree Dweller," Shadow found this amusing and smiled lightly.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "Yeah? It gets kind of lonely though. Not much to do except...well, my usual."

"And your usual is?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He was hesitant to answer. Most girls didnt like the fact that he played piano. "I play." Jev didnt say what exactly, he was hoping that she wouldnt even guess.

Too late. Shadow had already seen the grand piano in the corner, she smiled brightly. Sliding onto the bench she began to tap out an intricate piece. "This song is supposed to be for four hands, care to help? For all my skills, I was still born with only two hands."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev smiled crookedly and shyly and went over to the bench. He knew the peice she was playing and joined in the tapping of keys. His fingers glided across the piano keys, black and white.

Shadow did not need music, and paused only long enough to put down the stand before she closed her eyes and let her hands find their way across the board.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev played along, feeling the power of the peice.

The tune sped up, until it became so rapid that no human of any amount of skill could have played it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He followed her tempo, easily, not missing a note.

Eventually, Shadow slowed and opened her eyes.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev had been watching her the whole time, watching her face. When she turned to look at him, he quickly turned his face back and finished the song.

message 16: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~, 2nd Mod (last edited Sep 25, 2012 12:09PM) (new)

Shadow let a smile ghost her face as she played out to the end. When the piece came to a flourishing end she stood again.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev remained sitting, staring at the keys.

"Something wrong?" She asked as she jotted in her notes that he plays piano.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He didn't answer. Just breathed deep and slow, still staring at the keys.

Shadow nudged him, "Jev?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. "I'm fine..." He sat up straighter to prove his point.

She shook her head no. "You don't look fine."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its just, wierd, I guess, knowing someone who knows so much about me, getting along with me...You're the only one who's been in here you know. Sharing secrets isn't usually easy; with you, its just like breathing." He paused. "Is that normal?" he asked.

Shadow thought for a moment before replying, "No... No, it isn't normal."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I understand if you want to leave." Jev whispered.

Shaking her head slowly, she sat beside him again. Shadow laid a hand on his shoulder. "I'm not cruel. This seems like pain, and I won't leave with that in my wake."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev sighed a laugh. "Pain, huh? Just lonesome is all really." He still avoided her gaze.

"Why won't you look at me?" Shadow asked quietly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He opened his mouth to answer, but nothing came out. He closed it again. Jev sat for a few seconds, thinking of what to say next.

"What's bothering you?" She asked, data forgotten.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head. He liked her. He was never going to admit it though. He was never one to. Jev remained silent and began to play a song instead. It was a love song. His fingers brushing over the keys, gental and soft. The song wasnt long, and he soon finished. He slapped his palms on his thighs and said a bit more cheerfully, "So, what do you want to do now?"

Shadow's eyes were once again shut. She always listened to music this way, blocking out the world. Instead of replying with words, she played her own song back. It was slightly longer, and more intense as her fingers grazed the keys.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev listened to her play. He loved watching her play, the way she felt the music and her fingers moving against the keys.

The last notes were a lingering tri, and they slowly faded as she released the pedal. Again, her eyes opened slowly as the music died.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev still didnt say anything, just looked at her.

"Well," she said softly. "The sun has risen. It seems we're stuck."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. Still silent. He glanced at both sides of himself and went to the windows to close the blinds. Sunlight was dangerous even indoors. He continued to stand by the window.

"What are you looking for?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just looking. And watching the world wake up. Dont you ever miss it? Waking up to the sun?"

"I can't remember it," she said softly. And she couldn't. There wasn't much she COULD remember about being human.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He continued to stare out the window for a bit, then walked back over and sat back on the bench next to Shadow. "So, what would you like to do? I dont have much, but, we could find something."

Shadow smiles, "Anything you'd prefer I can do," she leaned against his side.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He lay his head on her head. "How did this happen so fast? First we were about to rip eachother's heads off, then we're making out, then at my house playing my piano. By the way. Did you tell me the truth when you said you've had a better kiss than one from me?"

Why bother to lie? "Nope, Mayhem actually was an old Leasher, but he wasn't nice. Or a good kisser."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev side smiled, trying to hide it on the side she wasnt sitting on. "Thats good to know."

He succeeded, mostly because Shadow wasn't looking. She was tired, and Jev's shoulder held her head perfectly. "The sun is high, sleep must come soon, no?" She asked softly, tiredly.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev nodded and led her to a room. It was large and didnt have much decoration. There was a king bed in the corner, a night stand beside it. There was a book on the stand, opened and upside-down.

((continued in the Bedroom))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jev sat playing his piano, trying to compose a song...

((A human appearance, instead of anime, for Shadow: https://www.google.com/search?num=10&... ))
Peeking her head out of the bedroom, "What are you doing?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 27, 2012 06:38AM) (new)

He gave a crooked smile, then replied, "Composing."

((can't look at it right now. at school. I'll check it later :) ))

« previous 1 3 4